1. Post #4001

Dobby grade hands.

Anatomy?

Anatomy.

JESUS CHRIST THAT FUCKING FACE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #4002
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,750 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17 (list)

3. Post #4003
    Deviantart Appreciation Station's Finest
    April 2009
    20,332 Posts
    Racial Predujice in a 1930s depression era Alabama town is justo kawaii~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

4. Post #4004
    Those hands are still better than Dobson.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

5. Post #4005
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,936 Posts
    Those hands are still better than Dobson.
    And the joke is actually a little funny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

6. Post #4006
    Dennab
    October 2010
    4,306 Posts

When fantasy become reality...

oh my

buck

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

7. Post #4007
    August 2009
    12,442 Posts

For a second I marveled at how dumb that was.
    Then I saw the fairy, and it didn't get any better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #4008
    April 2009
    20,332 Posts
    It looks like the eye on one of those creepy Japanese woman robots.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #4009
    Dennab
    October 2010
    4,306 Posts
    What is this?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Informative Informative x 4 (list)

10. Post #4010
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,750 Posts

I'm reminded of this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #4011
    Dennab
    October 2010
    4,306 Posts
    i'm disturbed

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 12Informative Informative x 4 (list)

12. Post #4012
    April 2009
    20,332 Posts
    What is this?

I don't think it's a ponified of anything, since I just did some quick research (typing The Shop Silence of...) and the only thing related to that picture is this: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7447987/...ville_The_Shop

Apparently it's "cover art" to some fan fiction. I haven't read it yet though, and I don't plan to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #4013
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,750 Posts
    Oh shit not that

Edited:

I don't think it's a ponified of anything, since I just did some quick research (typing The Shop Silence of...) and the only thing related to that picture is this: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7447987/...ville_The_Shop

Apparently it's "cover art" to some fan fiction. I haven't read it yet though, and I don't plan to.
    I'll read it for you, and hopefully get a dramatic reading of it.

Edited:

14 chapters?
    Fuck that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

14. Post #4014
    April 2009
    20,332 Posts
    I'll copy and paste the description as well from the author

Knick Knack awakens in an altered version of his home after recieving a magical treatment for terrible nightmares. In this strange alternate Ponyville he attempts to find a way back home. Sequel to Silence of Ponyville.
    two things immediately come to mind when reading this description.

1. This is a sequel to something

2.    SPOILER ALERT: THE MAIN CHARACTER HAS GONE CRAZY OR IS HALLUCINATING FROM THE MEDS!!!   

But that's just from the description, but there's always the benefit of doubt that there's a more lazier way to foreshadow a bad story.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

15. Post #4015
    Dennab
    October 2010
    4,306 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

16. Post #4016
    April 2009
    20,332 Posts
    is his chin trying to take a crap?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #4017
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,896 Posts
    i'm disturbed

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edited:

that is some serious nightmare fuel
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #4018
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    6,286 Posts
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Edited:

that is some serious nightmare fuel

Good night.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

19. Post #4019
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,750 Posts
    I FEEL FANTASTIC
    HEY HEY HEY HE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #4020
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,936 Posts
    Oh fuck, not those dolls, I knew a guy who's girlfriend had like a dozen of those things in her bedroom, I don't know how she ever slept.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

21. Post #4021
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,896 Posts
    haha time for adblock
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

22. Post #4022
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    6,286 Posts
    haha time for adblock

You better not.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

23. Post #4023

Hetalia: Literally the worst thing!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 30Funny Funny x 3 (list)

24. Post #4024
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,681 Posts

Yep nother OC Hunter for another cuz but she's only 6 so she has no idea. :D
    This Hunter is quite and nice. (You know doesn't cuse every 5 seconds) The total opposite of my cuz herself XD
    I remain fascinated about L4D's fandom and how many fangirls exist that think the zombies are totally kawaii.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 3 (list)

25. Post #4025
    February 2012
    627 Posts
    What is this?

It's fanart of a silent hill X mlp fanfic this pic appears to be based of silent hill 4: the room.
    The game begins in an alternative version of the main character's apartment just like the fanfic.
    Now Lets look at the character, can you see what he is holding?

That's right he is holding a rusty metal pipe, the first weapon you find.
    And now observe the hole behind the pony, now lets look at the hole in silent hill 4 you can use to get back to your apartment.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Informative Informative x 13Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #4026
    April 2009
    20,332 Posts
    Nothing good with rolling the dice that is random deviation, cept for this.

derp eyes.

Dobson hands
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

27. Post #4027
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    Nothing good with rolling the dice that is random deviation, cept for this.

derp eyes.

Dobson hands
    Don't look at her knees
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

28. Post #4028
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    12,750 Posts
    Don't look at her knees
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

29. Post #4029
    April 2009
    20,332 Posts
    It's fanart of a silent hill X mlp fanfic this pic appears to be based of silent hill 4: the room.
    The game begins in an alternative version of the main character's apartment just like the fanfic.
    Now Lets look at the character, can you see what he is holding?

That's right he is holding a rusty metal pipe, the first weapon you find.
    And now observe the hole behind the pony, now lets look at the hole in silent hill 4 you can use to get back to your apartment.
    Ahh ok.

Now I definatly know the ending to the fanfic is going to be    SHE'S CRAZZZZZYYYYY!!!11!!!1!!1111   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #4030
    Dennab
    October 2010
    4,306 Posts
    Masking unoriginality with ponies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #4031
    April 2009
    20,332 Posts

Pewdie...

please just stop making your legion of 11 year olds do this...

It hurts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

32. Post #4032
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts

I'd read it, but it's 73,000 words, and I have other really long pony fanfics that I have to read.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #4033
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    8,973 Posts

Hetalia: Literally the worst thing!
    But but...why would WWII Germany and Russia be working together? AT LEAST BE HISTORICALLY ACCURATE.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #4034
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    help my tulpa is trying to kill me
    Love that thread because of the amazing inaccuracies it has about tulpae (if they exist at all).

But but...why would WWII Germany and Russia be working together? AT LEAST BE HISTORICALLY ACCURATE.
    They were allies in the beginning of WWII until Hitler decided to say "fuck that" and invade them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #4035
    February 2012
    627 Posts
    Ahh ok.

Now I definatly know the ending to the fanfic is going to be    SHE'S CRAZZZZZYYYYY!!!11!!!1!!1111   
    Silent hill doesn't always end with people going crazy, the monsters they see are actually there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events

36. Post #4036
    April 2009
    20,332 Posts
    Because Hitler Never learned from Napoleon and Charles XII

Silent hill doesn't always end with people going crazy, the monsters they see are actually there.
    I didn't mean to imply that. I was referring to how predictable both new Silent Hill games are, and the MLP fanfic is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

37. Post #4037
    February 2012
    627 Posts
    I didn't mean to imply that. I was referring to how predictable both new Silent Hill games are, and the MLP fanfic is.
    Oh it's all good. I think silent hill 4 is where it went down hill. (A silent hill that is HO HO HO HO HO, terrible pun)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Zing Zing x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #4038
    August 2009
    12,442 Posts
    Love that thread because of the amazing inaccuracies it has about tulpae (if they exist at all).

They were allies in the beginning of WWII until Hitler decided to say "fuck that" and invade them.
    Not allies per se, more like an uneasy agreement of "Leave me alone and I'll leave you alone"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

39. Post #4039
    Resi wouldn't listen to me so he gave me a title about how I make love to cartoon midget horses. <3
    October 2008
    1,767 Posts
    this is why you are the best mod
    Well, damn you, Johnnymo beats Dai by far.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Germany Show Events Disagree Disagree x 10Informative Informative x 1 (list)

40. Post #4040
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts

Eh, not like I have anything better to do.

(That is false and I should really be doing things)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)