1. Post #2841
    June 2012
    1,708 Posts
    So THAT'S how he lost his medical license.
    Wait so the Medic refers to himself in third person and also doesn't have a skeleton?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

2. Post #2842
    November 2011
    3,167 Posts
    Wait so the Medic refers to himself in third person and also doesn't have a skeleton?
    He's also apparently never looked in a mirror and has been deaf to his own voice since the incident.

3. Post #2843
    INFERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR
    January 2010
    1,415 Posts
    You have 9gag confused

Wait what the hell did you just join today to say that?
    Everybody hates Reddit AND 9gag

seriously, the utter and deep hatred of Reddit over on /v/ is so bad it's making /v/ even more shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

4. Post #2844

June 2012
    46 Posts
    and judging by every "Meet the" video, BLU does a pretty horrible job of attacking, I mean hell in meet the medic a soldier rush was completely thwarted by a single ubered heavy
    The only time they really succeeded was killing a single Scout in Meet the Demoman. Hell, they suck at defense and have terrible eyesight too.

Meet the Scout, you can see an Engy running away from his building, and he probably forgot about it. Also, the Heavy was on what seemed to be a lunch break.
    Meet the Sniper, everyone couldn't find him at least twice, and spotted him once. He also managed to, by assumption, use everyone one of his bullets without missing once and even did a hat trick (Hah, HAT Trick) with shooting through a Heavy's head and blinding a Demoman by shooting his bottle.
    Meet the Spy had the Spy slide a sapper under a sentry and some how sap the sentry, shoot the Engy along with it, and even take down, single handed mind you, a Medic and a Sniper.
    Meet the Engy, everyone was falling under his trap, and some were even walking into it.
    Meet the Demoman, NO ONE COULD SEE THE BOMBS, HOW DUMB DO YOU HAVE TO BE
    Meet the Soldier, every class was killed once. By the Soldier. And a sentry gun as well.
    Meet the Sandvich implies that the Heavy just waltzes in the BLU base to get something to eat. Within his snack, he brutally murders a Scout and a Soldier.
    Can't really think of anything else other than the aforementioned Soldier rush.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 10Funny Funny x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

5. Post #2845
    June 2012
    570 Posts
    ...how did the Medic get an Uber heart anyway

Did he do the surgery on himself?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Mexico Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #2846
    September 2010
    203 Posts
    Everybody hates Reddit AND 9gag

seriously, the utter and deep hatred of Reddit over on /v/ is so bad it's making /v/ even more shit
    I thought everyone hated /v/ too

Edit:

/v/ is the first of the three I saw getting hated infact
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Agree Agree x 3 (list)

7. Post #2847
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    969 Posts
    The only time they really succeeded was killing a single Scout in Meet the Demoman. Hell, they suck at defense and have terrible eyesight too.

Meet the Scout, you can see an Engy running away from his building, and he probably forgot about it. Also, the Heavy was on what seemed to be a lunch break.
    Meet the Sniper, everyone couldn't find him at least twice, and spotted him once. He also managed to, by assumption, use everyone one of his bullets without missing once and even did a hat trick (Hah, HAT Trick) with shooting through a Heavy's head and blinding a Demoman by shooting his bottle.
    Meet the Spy had the Spy slide a sapper under a sentry and some how sap the sentry, shoot the Engy along with it, and even take down, single handed mind you, a Medic and a Sniper.
    Meet the Engy, everyone was falling under his trap, and some were even walking into it.
    Meet the Soldier, every class was killed once. By the Soldier. And a sentry gun as well.
    Meet the Sandvich implies that the Heavy just waltzes in the BLU base to get something to eat. Within his snack, he brutally murders a Scout and a Soldier.
    I'm ashamed to play on BLU now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #2848
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    3,064 Posts

Edit:

/v/ is only hated because people are afraid of the internet.

9gag and reddit are just fucking awful, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 9Agree Agree x 9 (list)

9. Post #2849
    April 2012
    5,356 Posts
    Archimedes and the other birds.
    You rang?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Friendly x 4Funny x 2Winner x 1Zing x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #2850
    May 2011
    566 Posts

seem like normal tf2 gameplay nowdays
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Winner Winner x 7Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #2851
    January 2010
    1,415 Posts

Edit:

/v/ is hated as well, but I think it's more just a general wariness and less of a hate. Everybody hears 4chan as the boogeyman of the internet and hears that /v/ is full of neckbeards, so instantly everybody's against them. Nothing's more fun than lurking /v/, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

12. Post #2852
    November 2011
    3,167 Posts

Edit:

I don't really frequent any of the three, but I have to say, at least /v/ admits how crazy they are. The other two just kind of try and justify it.

13. Post #2853
    January 2012
    1,434 Posts

/puns
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #2854
    Hng
    September 2011
    1,588 Posts
    Can we not turn this into a reddit vs 4chan thread please? Beat a dead horse elsewhere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

15. Post #2855
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,185 Posts
    /v/ is hated as well, but I think it's more just a general wariness and less of a hate. Everybody hears 4chan as the boogeyman of the internet and hears that /v/ is full of neckbeards, so instantly everybody's against them. Nothing's more fun than lurking /v/, though.
    Especially when E3 is going on and they're having the biggest console flame war in history

16. Post #2856
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    3,064 Posts
    Can we not turn this into a reddit vs 4chan thread please? Beat a dead horse elsewhere.
    Reddit has already lost, but anyway, back to speculation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #2857
    January 2010
    1,415 Posts
    Especially when E3 is going on and they're having the biggest console flame war in history
    Oh god, browsing /v/ while E3 is live is the greatest thing ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #2858
    June 2011
    86 Posts
    We should go off topic more often (now back to lurking)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

19. Post #2859
    September 2010
    203 Posts
    I don't really frequent any of the three, but I have to say, at least /v/ admits how crazy they are. The other two just kind of try and justify it.
    again that's just 9gag

I've seen reddit complain about themselves destroying memes, and seen a few of those "How everyone else sees reddit" comics a million times there

Edited:

Reddit has already lost, but anyway, back to speculation.
    You're ridiculous

"Hey I'm gonna start it but lets end it here"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12 (list)

20. Post #2860
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,531 Posts
    ->
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 11Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #2861
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    3,064 Posts
    You're ridiculous

"Hey I'm gonna start it but lets end it here"
    I didn't start it, and I'm ending it because most of us (Except this Mercz37 guy.) are done with the argument and want to get back to more speculatin'.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #2862
    April 2012
    5,356 Posts
    everything on the internet sux
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 5 (list)

23. Post #2863
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    3,064 Posts
    everything on the internet sux
    I wonder what your 1000th post will be?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #2864
    Willing to off arm for a robot arm
    September 2011
    1,304 Posts
    There really isn't much to speculate. We're getting MtP, MvM, and assorted weapons and hats.

Also have you noticed there going in the same pattern as the first round of updates?

25. Post #2865
    April 2012
    5,356 Posts
    I wonder what your 1000th post will be?
    I'm not sure either. I hope I don't waste it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 19Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #2866
    September 2010
    203 Posts
    I didn't start it, and I'm ending it because most of us (Except this Mercz37 guy.) are done with the argument and want to get back to more speculatin'.
    "Except this mercz37 guy"

I really don't give a shit but you've been shitposting ever since I saw you and you're talking about what sites are hated on facepunch.

You pussied out on your points too by editing them. Now quit bitching about other sites on a site that's also hated by people who even see it on the map.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

27. Post #2867
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,921 Posts
    There really isn't much to speculate. We're getting MtP, MvM, and assorted weapons and hats.

Also have you noticed there going in the same pattern as the first round of updates?
    Well people could always speculate what monday will actually be. Will it be the full update, part of it, or just the next step in their arg?

Also if there is nothing to speculate about no one should be posting in this thread then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #2868
    September 2010
    203 Posts
    Well people could always speculate what monday will actually be. Will it be the full update, part of it, or just the next step in their arg?

Also if there is nothing to speculate about no one should be posting in this thread then.
    Someone was talking about the mystery items having future craft themes

Because we got a monkey out of bananas

What would the others do?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #2869
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,921 Posts
    "Except this mercz37 guy"

I really don't give a shit but you've been shitposting ever since I saw you and you're talking about what sites are hated on facepunch.

You pussied out on your points too by editing them. Now quit bitching about other sites on a site that's also hated by people who even see it on the map.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA. You of all people should not be talking about shitposting. If you two gals don't want to quit sniping at each other could you at least take the cat fight to PMs?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

30. Post #2870
    June 2012
    1,708 Posts
    Major Update Speculation Thread: The let's just talk about unrealted topics while we wait until Monday Edition
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 11Funny Funny x 5 (list)

31. Post #2871
    Dennab
    March 2012
    1,466 Posts
    Yo.

Shut up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 13Winner Winner x 3 (list)

32. Post #2872
    September 2010
    203 Posts
    HAHAHAHAHAHA. You of all people should not be talking about shitposting. If you two gals don't want to quit sniping at each other could you at least take the cat fight to PMs?
    Please god no

I'm borrowing this account anyways, how would I explain some guy raging about the internet to the real mercz37?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9 (list)

33. Post #2873
    November 2011
    3,167 Posts
    Please god no

I'm borrowing this account anyways, how would I explain some guy raging about the internet to the real mercz37?
    "I was being a giant douche to everyone and they got mad. Don't ask me why."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #2874
    September 2010
    203 Posts
    "I was being a giant douche to everyone and they got mad. Don't ask me why."
    How is this in anyway what I said

Edit:

How is nonconstructive bashing of sites without giving any reason not being a douche

35. Post #2875
    Ike
    April 2011
    287 Posts
    No update for the ARG , as the timer predicted?

36. Post #2876
    June 2012
    570 Posts
    fight me irl nt online nd see wat happens u faget

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming / Shitpost" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Mexico Show Events Funny Funny x 8Dumb Dumb x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #2877
    April 2009
    1,766 Posts
    Hey guys whats goin' on in here, did we find out something n-

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #2878
    Pony Extraordinaire

October 2011
    6,136 Posts
    Please god no

just stop
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #2879
    September 2010
    203 Posts
    Hey guys whats goin' on in here, did we find out something n-

Well I saved this in my emergency content tabs

Think we can link it to the robots?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Late Late x 4Informative Informative x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #2880
    June 2012
    111 Posts
    No update for the ARG , as the timer predicted?
    There's nothing NOTHING going on :[