1. Post #6641
    May 2011
    2,894 Posts
    Gonna withdraw some cash to get your Lego fix?
    Actually they're putting all our morgage into my account so the bank can automatically deduct everything on my account every month for the next 25 years. So all i need to do is like have a job for the next 2 or so decades and we should be fine.

The sad part is that its true.

And yeah stop by the toy store to get a minifig pack.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Aruba Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8 (list)

2. Post #6642

January 2012
    20 Posts
    Surely the gauges will fill up to the max when that days announcement is made.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

3. Post #6643
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    1,209 Posts
    Ok, time to kill some time, gonna update Tribes, see all the junk I've been collecting in Rusty hearts without even launching the game and installing the newest Penny arcade game. See you in half-hour.

4. Post #6644
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    3,019 Posts
    Hey Guys some fresh company called valve made some awesome game called half-life
    Isn't it using the quake engine?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #6645
    Raffle Rigger
    November 2010
    16,601 Posts
    I really need to go to the bathroom before the next day hits. I have a feeling we will get something really big and my steel bladder won't hold it. Because of steel. And robots. It will turn on me.
    Get a jar, you pansy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

6. Post #6646
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,216 Posts
    Hey Guys some fresh company called valve made some awesome game called half-life
    I bet the final boss looks awesome. I hope someone gets to him soon

7. Post #6647
    May 2011
    2,894 Posts
    Money Fight!

lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Aruba Show Events Dumb x 9Informative x 3Useful x 1Artistic x 1Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #6648
    November 2010
    1,446 Posts
    Actually they're putting all our morgage into my account so the bank can automatically deduct everything on my account every month for the next 25 years. So all i need to do is like have a job for the next 2 or so decades and we should be fine.

My favorite of all of the minifigs in series 7 is the Computer Programmer.

9. Post #6649
    Pony Extraordinaire
    October 2011
    6,134 Posts
    except we're not eating the pyro
    we don't get to eat him when the update is over?

well that's disappointing to say the least...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #6650
    June 2012
    1,648 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #6651
    May 2011
    2,894 Posts
    My favorite of all of the minifigs in series 7 is the Computer Programmer.
    i've been freaking trying to get that roman soldier. Looks neat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Aruba Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #6652
    May 2011
    566 Posts
    Ok people we got it hahahahaha that was very funny
    now stop with those old jokes its getting very borring....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

13. Post #6653
    Willing to off arm for a robot arm
    September 2011
    1,271 Posts
    Then... who's gonna eat US?
    Pyro after he burns bakes us

14. Post #6654
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,216 Posts
    Damn, I was hoping to make a joke about this movie but it came out in 1990 while we're on about 96 and further

15. Post #6655
    June 2012
    593 Posts
    but it's not funny, you're just being a dickhead.
    Without a doubt.

But how do you call people who get upset because of a small detail of an image? Yes, the needle is a detail. I did it for fun because I like this software called Gimp.
    I would absolutely never imagined that it might upset someone ...

In this case please accept my sincere apologies, I did not want to hurt your own.

So please stop this useless controversy =)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

16. Post #6656
    November 2010
    271 Posts
    Just over 24 hours to go on the timer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #6657

March 2012
    213 Posts
    27 minutes more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #6658
    June 2012
    1,648 Posts
    Without a doubt.

But how do you call people who get upset because of a small detail of an image? Yes, the needle is a detail. I did it for fun because I like this software called Gimp.

In this case please accept my sincere apologies, I did not want to hurt your own.

Okay ladies, let's stop the fighting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #6659
    September 2011
    1,271 Posts
    my timer is 24:24:24 time goes by so slowly with these updates

20. Post #6660
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,216 Posts

Did you preorder lego batman 2 and get that exclusive lex luthor minifig?

21. Post #6661
    February 2012
    60 Posts
    OK guys, Idunno if you've heard, but we're skipping a day. The whole world has united to protest Tuesdays so we're gonna pretend today never happened. This means 2nd day of the update is tomorrow.

WTF VALVE WAKE UP   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #6662
    March 2007
    936 Posts
    Without a doubt.

Welcome to Facepunch where the controversies never stop and the points don't matter!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #6663
    INFERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR
    January 2010
    1,394 Posts
    So yeah, I'm waiting for this update, when I notice that PARTY.MOV just got released. Sweet fuck, it's like Christmas.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree x 6Disagree x 3Funny x 2Dumb x 1Friendly x 1Winner x 1Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #6664
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,335 Posts
    So yeah, I'm waiting for this update, when I notice that PARTY.MOV just got released. Sweet fuck, it's like Christmas.
    Party.mov turned out to be shit.

Now I go back to sitting quietly and waiting for day 2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

25. Post #6665
    April 2011
    3,324 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #6666
    Raffle Rigger
    November 2010
    16,601 Posts
    Party.mov turned out to be shit.

Now I go back to sitting quietly and waiting for day 2.
    You could always play TF2 in the meantime.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #6667
    BUY THE BROWN BOMBER
    February 2011
    6,801 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

28. Post #6668
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,216 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #6669
    September 2011
    1,271 Posts
    20 minutes till 24 hours

30. Post #6670
    Official Smiles.
    January 2010
    10,588 Posts
    playing tf2 is dumb reading about it is fun!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #6671
    March 2011
    1,311 Posts
    my body is ready

*le reggie face*

(User was permabanned for this post ("Meme reply / shitpost - Isn't learning" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

32. Post #6672
    September 2011
    4,349 Posts
    wtf are you crazy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #6673
    November 2011
    3,163 Posts
    Wait, what the heck is Party.mov?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #6674
    January 2010
    3,156 Posts
    Forget Meet the Pyro, what's going on here?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Late Late x 1 (list)

35. Post #6675
    My waifu is the Scout.
    January 2012
    2,321 Posts
    If you ask me those videos stopped being funny right after apples.mov.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #6676
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    3,660 Posts
    Welcome to Facepunch where the controversies never stop and the points don't matter!
    Oh god, now that you mention it I have to watch clips of that show!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #6677
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    6,216 Posts
    my body is ready

*le reggie face*
    what the fuck

Wait, what the heck is Party.mov?
    Some MLP parody that also tailors to people who hate MLP

It turned shit halfway into the 3rd one though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #6678
    Raffle Rigger
    November 2010
    16,601 Posts
    wtf are you crazy
    Look at my name.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

39. Post #6679

January 2012
    20 Posts

It loads perfectly fine for me.

40. Post #6680

June 2012
    137 Posts

Page didn't load properly.