1. Post #3161
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    1,422 Posts
    I love how I started all the majora's mask stuff.

Majora's Mask pageking, sweet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

2. Post #3162
    January 2012
    490 Posts
    Please WETA, after this, just go back to your own things already.
    i never really understood why people whine about grordbort weapons so much
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 23Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

3. Post #3163
    April 2012
    1,210 Posts
    By the way, do we know what time the adult swim thing is?

Someone in this thread said it was gonna be sunday at midnight (or monday, technically)

But I just checked my dvr and it's not reporting anything besides the usual crap that night. Should I assume we don't actually know, yet?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #3164
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,301 Posts
    Fun fact: Flamethrowers are not regulated in the United States. So long as you don't kill someone with them, you can own one.

I want one for clearing snow out of my driveway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 12Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #3165
    May 2007
    302 Posts
    i never really understood why people whine about grordbort weapons so much
    It's mostly people who can't deal with countering the Phlog.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #3166
    January 2010
    3,152 Posts
    What implies they haven't been working on their own things? It doesn't take several months straight just for a hand full of weapons to be modelled.

7. Post #3167
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    4,226 Posts
    I really don't mind Grordbort weapons unless they replace other weapons we would've got in an update, like how we only got three non-Grordbort weapons in Australian Xmas 2011. At least Valve puts extra effort into those weapons, like particle effects, new taunts, etc.

Someone in this thread said it was gonna be sunday at midnight (or monday, technically)

But I just checked my dvr and it's not reporting anything besides the usual crap that night. Should I assume we don't actually know, yet?
    IIRC, nothing has been announced yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #3168
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,301 Posts

They are going to announce it sometime next week. At least, that's what I gathered from the website.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #3169
    April 2012
    1,210 Posts
    Ah okay, thanks.

And in regards to WETA, I'm just not a fan of the gun models. I find em ugly is all. Not to mention, enough is enough with the lasers already.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #3170
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    7,884 Posts
    Not until we get the Unnatural Selector. Unmodified.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

11. Post #3171
    December 2010
    6,390 Posts
    So nothing is to be expected until monday? You think Meet the Pyro is coming on monday?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #3172
    July 2010
    780 Posts
    Fun fact: Flamethrowers are not regulated in the United States. So long as you don't kill someone with them, you can own one.

sure they're legal, but you'd be hard pressed to actually find a well working one ever since they were decommissioned from Vietnam, plus they are heavy and burn a hole in your pocket with how much gas they take
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 5 (list)

13. Post #3173
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    816 Posts

I'm gonna look over the Pyro's flamethrower and make a functional one out of gardening and plumbing parts. =p
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

14. Post #3174
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,301 Posts
    So nothing is to be expected until monday? You think Meet the Pyro is coming on monday?
    Who knows? Possibly.

I have vowed to not shave until Meet the Pyro comes out. So I'll either be shaving today at around 6 (EST), or I'll grow a beard.
    By the way, this is still in effect.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #3175

June 2012
    46 Posts
    We think the first day of updates will be on Monday

Edited:

Who knows? Possibly.

By the way, this is still in effect.
    Post pics after the showing of Meet The Pyro, then we'll believe you did not shave.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #3176
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    4,226 Posts
    Try growing your beard to look like the Soldier's Novelty Mutton Chops.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 9Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #3177
    July 2010
    780 Posts
    Try growing your beard to look like the Soldier's Novelty Mutton Chops.
    he wouldn't need to grow a beard then, he could just tape paper strips to his face
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 6Funny Funny x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #3178
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,301 Posts
    Post pics after the showing of Meet The Pyro, then we'll believe you did not shave.
    I never said I had a beard. I stated that I wasn't going to shave until MtP came out, and was joking around that it would become a beard. Right now, it's a blond, hard-to-see goatee (except the stuff on the chin, that's dark).

EDIT:

My facial hair is truly pathetic!!!! :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

19. Post #3179
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    4,226 Posts
    I know, I was just joking if you had a beard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #3180
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,301 Posts
    I know, I was just joking if you had a beard.
    I didn't see your post until after I posted.

21. Post #3181

June 2012
    46 Posts
    Maybe WETA Wednesday will bring a Grordbort comic?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #3182
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    4,226 Posts
    I don't think they would call it WETA Wednesday because of the brand name, maybe something like Futuristic Friday (if this doesn't interfere with MTP).

23. Post #3183
    June 2012
    1,633 Posts
    I'm totally calling Turnabout Tuesday/Thursday, so we get to know why we had to decode those court details of Saxton Hale and Poopy Joe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #3184
    June 2012
    875 Posts
    Tobor Update days (I think)
    Day 1: Mecanic Monday: Engi and Medic weapons
    Day 2: Tobor Tuesday:Tobor trailer
    Day 3: World Wednday: MvM,TC,CP and other maps
    Day 4: Nanan nan MEET THE PYRO
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chile Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Optimistic Optimistic x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #3185

March 2012
    1,136 Posts
    Who would want to wait more?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #3186
    April 2009
    1,763 Posts
    So Engi and Medic get weapons, Tuesday is only a Teaser for Wednesday, and Day 4 is ONLY Meet the Pyro?

sounds "great"

(also MvM Monday lol)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #3187
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    4,301 Posts
    Personally, I want MtP on Monday to kick off the week.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 20Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #3188
    June 2012
    875 Posts
    So Engi and Medic get weapons, Tuesday is only a Teaser for Wednesday, and Day 4 is ONLY Meet the Pyro?

sounds "great"

(also MvM Monday lol)
    I originaly poot MvM in Monday,but nothing to put in Tuesday so...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chile Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #3189
    June 2012
    1,633 Posts
    Personally, I want MtP on Monday to kick off the week.
    Ain't really going to be much of a week, all the other daily updates are supposed to lead up to this big event, similar to every other major update. If you release the long anticipated last Meet the video on Monday it's not really going to be that great a week, since we already got are cake so we leave the party.
    It'll be like starting a game with the Final Boss and having normal levels after.
    As well as a tradtion they always revealed the Meet the... video on the last day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

30. Post #3190
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    1,237 Posts
    Adult swim just aired a bump with a guy in a gas mask and my heart skiped a beat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9Informative Informative x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

31. Post #3191

March 2012
    1,136 Posts
    Let me say something...

My body is reggie for Meet the Pyro.

32. Post #3192
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    1,208 Posts
    It would be amazeballs to start the Week the other way around kicking off with MtP but since all this adult swim madness is still flowing to the internets, I don't think so.

I prefeer to not have high expectations and just wait for the "Day 1" of Whatever this Update is called.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chile Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #3193

June 2012
    124 Posts
    Guys I had a dream about TF2 !
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Mexico Show Events Informative Informative x 8Dumb Dumb x 5Useful Useful x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

34. Post #3194
    June 2012
    1,633 Posts
    Guys I had a dream about TF2 !
    You made an account just to say this??
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Winner x 6Zing x 3Informative x 2Agree x 2Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #3195
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    1,208 Posts
    You made an account just to say this??
    He could have VITAL INFORMATION, just like that time I dreamed about ned being my friend!

No, seriously, I dreamed about that a few days ago, I need to take breaks from being everyday here at FP :v:    
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chile Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #3196
    August 2009
    1,507 Posts
    Just something I wanted to point out, expecting boxes

What's to stop Valve from putting in futuristic, non-WETA from space, weapons? They've shown that Australians are years ahead of everyone else because of Australium. They already have the gunslinger in the game as one of these advanced weapons. Do all new items have to look like they could exist in the late 60s without being from space? That could also justify adding Deus Ex weapons, which I've seen a good number of people here on Facepunch angry about.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #3197
    Evil Boy Genius
    May 2011
    3,907 Posts
    I come from the planet TOBOR with news for you all.

THERE WILL BE LYCANS.

LYCANS.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3Useful Useful x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #3198
    June 2012
    1,633 Posts
    He could have VITAL INFORMATION, just like that time I dreamed about ned being my friend!
    You know I had a dream about cheese, later that day me and my friend went to town. My friend had brung a sandwich with him, it had cheese in it. I had a really bad craving for cheese because of the dream I had, so I asked him if he could share the sandwich, at least the cheese part, he refused to. Than we went to a fast food resturant, they sold Double Cheese Burgers there. Me and my friend both ordered Double Cheese Burgers there. When are orders came they had mixed up the orders with someone else, so I got a Chicken Burger, which had no cheese in it, while my friend got a Double Cheese Burger. By the time I realized that my burger was indeed a Chicken Burger, not a Double Cheese, I already taken a bite in it, I knew I couldn't return the burger now. For the rest of the day my cheese craving just grew and grew, I had a terrible day and didn't get any cheese until late midnight. The dream was a sign to me to bring cheese, it was the most depressing day of my life.

There's my true dream story, I hope it containted vital information.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

39. Post #3199
    May 2009
    358 Posts
    I come from the planet TOBOR with news for you all.

THERE WILL BE LYCANS.

http://db.tt/zNWzDpAh

LYCANS.
    Vampires I can handle. Lycans? Absolutely disgusting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

40. Post #3200
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    4,452 Posts
    thank you very much i am hungry now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chile Show Events Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)