1. Post #1
    admin 2 me
    May 2011
    2,083 Posts
    DELETE please mod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    I'd buy that for a dollar
    Dennab
    September 2008
    5,876 Posts
    Not really, never really got into the whole thing of people screaming dramatically to get views.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #3
    Most of these Let's play videos doesn't get more than 800 views
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    January 2012
    739 Posts
    Funny story, me and my pal did an LP in Finnish of one of the shittiest custom stories in the universe: Phengophobia. We didn't get scared at ANY point. Not even the jump scares. We laughed all the way and talked about how absolutely terrible this farce of a custom story was.

When we were done, we watched someone else play it.

He screamed like a sissy all throughout and yelled at the top of his lungs at each scare.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    20,520 Posts
    Funny story, me and my pal did an LP in Finnish of one of the shittiest custom stories in the universe: Phengophobia. We didn't get scared at ANY point. Not even the jump scares. We laughed all the way and talked about how absolutely terrible this farce of a custom story was.

When we were done, we watched someone else play it.

He screamed like a sissy all throughout and yelled at the top of his lungs at each scare.
    I don't really see how that's relevant to the thread, but good for you.

6. Post #6
    January 2012
    739 Posts
    I don't really see how that's relevant to the thread, but good for you.
    I was just reminded of it because we did and SCP: CB playthrough as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Ninja101 is m̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶v̶o̶u̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶ a pancake face
    January 2010
    5,077 Posts
    no
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    Professional Video Games Hoarder
    July 2005
    1,720 Posts
    Screaming kids ? No thanks.

9. Post #9
    literally no one cares about you and your friend playing a ~SUPER SCARY VIDEO GAME OH NO WE'RE GOING TO SCREAM AAAA~

10. Post #10
    Not really, never really got into the whole thing of people screaming dramatically to get views.
    Brad

4 Player Podcast.