1. Post #121
    I do it all
    November 2010
    13,516 Posts

This guy, is hilarious.
    I love how his ego is so far up his ass, him and chris chan could become best friends
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #122
    Dennab
    August 2011
    3,194 Posts

this guy
    this guy is fucking crazy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

3. Post #123
    The best headhumper of the galaxy.
    January 2012
    2,601 Posts

This guy, is hilarious.

"What the fuck does he need $200 for?"

"What does a website cost to run per year? 5 dollars? 10 dollars?"

Also when he said that rapidshare and megaupload collecting money for better service because bandwidth costs money, and he referenced the pirate bay and things that use bit torrent as a reason as to why it's bullshit.
    I thought he was smoking from a pen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 3 (list)

4. Post #124
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    1,599 Posts
    Attention seeking, Compulsive lieing idiot. He's an absoloute idiot seeking attention on the internet, And your all giving him that attention.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

5. Post #125
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,859 Posts
    it really says a lot when even the TV Tropes forums think you're being a sperg

Edited:

also he's apparently horribly racist
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 10Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

6. Post #126
    I'm a dumb whiny baby that just won't shut the hell up. Also, I love big hairy cock.
    Dennab
    December 2009
    1,960 Posts
    He made another rant/reply about an hour ago, and then another rant/reply around 28 minutes after that, and then another 4 hours before those two, and then ANOTHER FUCKING RANT/REPLY an hour before that one.

man what
    he like to express his opinion on the interent, becouse he can't in real life

7. Post #127
    May 2011
    1,230 Posts
    Oh my god this guy, I can't stop, too hilarious.

He's fucking Complaining about the game being laggy, after saying that he fucking DoS attacks servers, and uses LOIC. SERIOUSLY?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

8. Post #128
    November 2009
    1,585 Posts
    Attention seeking, Compulsive lieing idiot. He's an absoloute idiot seeking attention on the internet, And your all giving him that attention.
    Attention whore, indeed. I tried to watch the videos posted here but I really can't stand the guy for more than a minute...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Greece Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #129
    equalize, distort, equalize
    March 2007
    5,032 Posts
    What a badass. He does not care about moderators.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #130
    Stuff done did
    October 2011
    13,611 Posts
    You don't have the right to stop me from posting what I want to!!!

11. Post #131
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2008
    1,912 Posts
    The butthurt is mainly in this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Informative Informative x 3 (list)

12. Post #132
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    11,257 Posts
    My god this fuck is dense.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #133
    Glod Member
    March 2009
    9,853 Posts
    I literally lost track of what he was going on about, he starts off on FP moderators and ends up on how SOPA isn't as bad as moderators, which in turn he thinks that moderators are worse than people that line civilians up against the wall and shoot them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

14. Post #134
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    2,920 Posts
    Gives me a headache to listen to him :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

15. Post #135
    The best headhumper of the galaxy.
    January 2012
    2,601 Posts
    All I hear come out of his mouth is "blah blah blah moderators blah blah blah internet blah blah blah gaming blah blah blah facepunch blah blah blah team fortress blah blah blah steam".

16. Post #136
    We should bring back the grammar rating system.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

17. Post #137
    its funny because 90% of the FP community is like this guy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 25Disagree Disagree x 5Funny Funny x 3 (list)

18. Post #138
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,109 Posts
    holy shit this guy posts videos like every hour.

lol, no life
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #139
    Movie quote goes here, because...
    Dennab
    October 2008
    8,076 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 22Late Late x 1 (list)

20. Post #140
    June 2012
    487 Posts
    I literally lost track of what he was going on about, he starts off on FP moderators and ends up on how SOPA isn't as bad as moderators, which in turn he thinks that moderators are worse than people that line civilians up against the wall and shoot them.
    What he doesn't understand is most of the times; moderators ARE the ones lining civilians up against walls and proverbally shooting them.

21. Post #141
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    7,034 Posts
    'Serf'?

Good god, I bet he uses 'alas' in everyday conversation as well

22. Post #142
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    4,423 Posts
    looks like he doesn't know the difference between "then" and "than"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #143
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    599 Posts
    When I listen to him I go back and think about Tropic Thunder.

More so the "Never go full retard." part :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 5 (list)

24. Post #144
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    Since this is an extension of Valve, I heard the mods got to see a preview of Half-Life 3

Too bad they can't tell us any info about it

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

25. Post #145
    Ex-Least Respected Usergroup
    June 2007
    7,083 Posts

I love it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

26. Post #146
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    4,423 Posts
    Wow his Youtube Channel has 613 videos, all of which are rants.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

27. Post #147
    January 2012
    747 Posts
    Facepunch? Elitist? Wannabe 4chan? Extension of Valve? Manchildren?

Barely 100 posts in and I already feel like I'm part of a large (ban)happy family.

The funniest thing is that his main source seems to be Urban fucking Dictionary. Almost as funny as his pronunciation of "4Chawn".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

28. Post #148
    "Aprentaly facepunch users just discovered the internet"
    I'm from o6 so this internet newfag neckbeard fuckwit should bow to my almighty FP oldie-ness

Oh my god this guy, I can't stop, too hilarious.

He's fucking Complaining about the game being laggy, after saying that he fucking DoS attacks servers, and uses LOIC. SERIOUSLY?
    This guy has to be trolling.

Edited:

Facepunch? Elitist? Wannabe 4chan? Extension of Valve? Manchildren?

Barely 100 posts in and I already feel like I'm part of a large (ban)happy family.

The funniest thing is that his main source seems to be Urban fucking Dictionary. Almost as funny as his pronunciation of "4Chawn".
    I accept you fellow FP comrade

29. Post #149
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    22,507 Posts
    I already lost it at how FP is apparently an extension of Valve.

Also, has this guy EVER shaved any part of his facial hair?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

30. Post #150
    OFWGKTA
    July 2011
    9,687 Posts
    I really don't have much against the moderators. I disliked them when I joined, because my posts were pretty terrible and I wasn't aware.

Also, that microphone at his eye? I can hear him perfectly!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #151
    Dennab
    October 2008
    8,076 Posts
    looks like he doesn't know the difference between "then" and "than"
    No one here does either.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Denmark Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

32. Post #152
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    4,423 Posts
    No one here does either.
    It annoys me more that people here often use "would of", "could of" and "should of" in their posts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

33. Post #153
    June 2012
    2,100 Posts
    I already lost it at how FP is apparently an extension of Valve.

Also, has this guy EVER shaved any part of his facial hair?
    He would probably hurt himself and rant about it and demand one hunderd thousand dollars from the shaving company.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

34. Post #154
    Dennab
    October 2008
    8,076 Posts
    It annoys me more that people here often use "would of", "could of" and "should of" in their posts.
    Yeah it Defiantly pisses me off. Their should learn there own language.
    It really itches me the wrong way when Americans go doing that. It's just beyond retired.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 13Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

35. Post #155
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    this dude is like actually insane seriously

Edited:

"roblox is like minecraft if you can script you can do whatever you want"
    what

also is he like smoking from a fucking hookah 24/7 holy shit

36. Post #156
    April 2011
    502 Posts
    He was talking about 4chon.net guys, your making yourselves look stupid.

37. Post #157
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    3,528 Posts
    THANK YOU! I had forgotten about that kid, It's still so hilarious Im almost pissing my pants. Trying to be a gangsta and making threats with a BB gun with that voice!

Oh god that voice, first I couldnt belive that was his actual voice'

Again, thanks for bringing up this old great video
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #158
    DefaultText.ini
    February 2011
    1,342 Posts
    4chain, admens, modeiraturs

This guy must be new to speaking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

39. Post #159
    "I'm better than you cuz I got 100 dumbs in 1 post
    February 2009
    1,214 Posts
    He should move to China instead of all this bitchin.

40. Post #160
    ALPHA MALE
    Dennab
    January 2012
    1,541 Posts
    its funny because 90% of the FP community is like this guy.
    I found his account.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 29 (list)