1. Post #201
    Dennab
    October 2010
    354 Posts
    Once I get the first NPC survival entity out, I'll be back to this, fixing the bugs. Because there are bugs.
    I can't wait man, survival npc's sound fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #202
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    23,333 Posts
    So when is this server up?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #203
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,650 Posts
    by the way, jackie, i had no idea that radiation code was meant to seriously fuck with me until you flat out told me

up until then i thought it was meant to be a joke, so i replied jokingly

and i had not once suspected the bug with the grenade vendor was on purpose to also fuck with me

i really have no idea why you're holding such a grudge against me

4. Post #204
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    by the way, jackie, i had no idea that radiation code was meant to seriously fuck with me until you flat out told me

and i had not once suspected the bug with the grenade vendor was on purpose to also fuck with me

whats up with jackie being a dick to you?

5. Post #205
    June 2012
    84 Posts

Becuase you are you? Maybe he is jelly........

6. Post #206
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,650 Posts
    personally i don't know

mayby it has to be that whole deal with jacksents last year where i was constantly on his ass about it being unoptimized

i'm just hoping that there's a glimmer of hope that we might discuss this like civilized human beings instead of engaging in a shameful display of bickering one hopes to pass off as "wit"

7. Post #207
    The Entrée that Gotham Deserves!
    June 2008
    376 Posts
    personally i don't know

mayby it has to be that whole deal with jacksents last year where i was constantly on his ass about it being unoptimized

i'm just hoping that there's a glimmer of hope that we might discuss this like civilized human beings instead of engaging in a shameful display of bickering one hopes to pass off as "wit"
    Well, there was that time you slapped our shit with a thermite bomb back when you hosted his SENT pack on your server last year...

8. Post #208
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,650 Posts
    man i'm slapping everyone's shit with explosives all the time

also >last year

i thought that would be water under the bridge by now

9. Post #209
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    23,333 Posts
    There should be some sort of easier way to load a high amount of rocket pods. It takes too long to load them up for my turret

10. Post #210
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    tried the multi-rocket launcher that has rockets that home onto everything

the launcher exploded and the rockets began to zip around all over the place
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #211
    May 2009
    23,333 Posts
    Oh yes that reminds me, if you shoot the rockets at water it goes batshit

12. Post #212
    August 2010
    607 Posts
    Oh yes that reminds me, if you shoot the rockets at water it goes batshit
    Uh oh. I'll have to look into that.

13. Post #213
    March 2009
    1,312 Posts
    How does the missile pod work? I've tried throwing missiles at it and hitting it with missiles but i can't get any to insert themselves, is there some other way
    (i know how to fire it with wire, just not to load it)

tried the multi-rocket launcher that has rockets that home onto everything

the launcher exploded and the rockets began to zip around all over the place
    its like a non discriminatory multiple target killing device

14. Post #214
    May 2011
    135 Posts
    How does the missile pod work? I've tried throwing missiles at it and hitting it with missiles but i can't get any to insert themselves, is there some other way
    (i know how to fire it with wire, just not to load it)

its like a non discriminatory multiple target killing device
    Used E to pick up and insert the missiles.

15. Post #215
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    2,128 Posts
    What tool is it that wire has the make an object rotate to a laser dot?

16. Post #216
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,650 Posts
    so jack, can it be water under the bridge or are you gonna stick to your "not engaging in any further correspondence" bullshit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

17. Post #217

June 2012
    117 Posts
    What tool is it that wire has the make an object rotate to a laser dot?
    Theres not an official tool for this but there was one that was quite popular. It would point it's front when inputted XYZ. Preferably from a Advanced Pod Controller. I have no clue what the name was...

18. Post #218
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    2,128 Posts
    Wire Facer?
    Also: I just looked the the "Bug" Noobcake was talking about. It spawns a unpinned grenade LOL.

19. Post #219
    May 2009
    23,333 Posts
    I think you should use a different model for the rocket pod because the barrel you use has messed up collisions, and makes it hard to weld things perfectly to the side
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #220
    August 2010
    607 Posts
    I think you should use a different model for the rocket pod because the barrel you use has messed up collisions, and makes it hard to weld things perfectly to the side
    It's the standard borealis blue barrel ._.

21. Post #221

June 2012
    117 Posts
    It's the standard borealis blue barrel ._.
    I think he wants an alternate square version.

Also, could you add an output on the rocket pod that will display how many rockets are left?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #222
    August 2010
    607 Posts
    I think he wants an alternate square version.

Also, could you add an output on the rocket pod that will display how many rockets are left?
    Maybe I'll make the rocket pod spawn welded into a square steel harness.

And yeah, I'll add that wire output.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

23. Post #223
    I will huff and puff and FLIP YOUR FUCKING TABLES
    October 2005
    7,151 Posts
    Wow, I've never had so much fun with GMod explosives in a long while.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

24. Post #224
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    2,128 Posts
    A server should be hosted on GM_Constructflatgrass_V6 or what ever its name is :P

25. Post #225
    December 2009
    600 Posts
    Do ADD Missiles lose attention really fast and go play with lego?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

26. Post #226
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    2,128 Posts
    ? What do you mean?

27. Post #227
    May 2011
    135 Posts
    ? What do you mean?
    ADD = Attention Deficit Disorder.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #228
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,106 Posts
    I'm really enjoying this addon, but I can't work out how to detonate the nuke. I removed the metal harnesses and attached a detonator, but the detonator blows up and leaves the nuke untouched. Any clues?

29. Post #229
    May 2011
    135 Posts
    I'm really enjoying this addon, but I can't work out how to detonate the nuke. I removed the metal harnesses and attached a detonator, but the detonator blows up and leaves the nuke untouched. Any clues?
    Did you also remove the other cap? It sounds like you did. Try using wire. It might have that coded in by now.

30. Post #230

June 2012
    117 Posts
    I've mentioned this before in this thread. It's not super clear in the description that theres 2 safetys you need to unlock. Theres the harness and then the cap.

31. Post #231
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,106 Posts
    Hmm, I thought I'd removed everything (it got to the point where if I zapped the nuke anywhere that looked safety-ish with the remover gun, the nuke just upped and vanished). I guess I'm going to have to go install and learn Wire. :/

32. Post #232
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    2,128 Posts
    You use E. not remover.

33. Post #233
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,106 Posts
    You use E. not remover.
    Oh! Well that makes a lot more sense! That's probably where I was going wrong, heh
    Can you ignite the fuse bombs with E? I've been using the ignite tool.

34. Post #234
    May 2011
    135 Posts
    Oh! Well that makes a lot more sense! That's probably where I was going wrong, heh
    Can you ignite the fuse bombs with E? I've been using the ignite tool.
    No, you have to use something that is on fire, like the ignite tool, or a burning prop.

35. Post #235
    August 2010
    607 Posts
    I'll get back to workin on this in a bit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #236

June 2012
    117 Posts
    Is there an easier way to load rockets rather than having to click 19 times, and use each rocket and then use the launcher? If there isn't a similar feature to the detonator(where it will weld when spawned while looking at something) would be nice on the rockets.

37. Post #237
    October 2010
    4,765 Posts
    Awesome addon man. The Landmine dispensers practically make hallways into fucking deathtraps. Also, the nuke and other explosives are just badass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

38. Post #238
    August 2010
    607 Posts
    Is there an easier way to load rockets rather than having to click 19 times, and use each rocket and then use the launcher? If there isn't a similar feature to the detonator(where it will weld when spawned while looking at something) would be nice on the rockets.
    I'll make it so spawning a rocket while looking at a pod loads the rocket into the pod instead of spawning the rocket.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #239
    Dennab
    October 2010
    354 Posts
    Any progress on the next update Jack?

40. Post #240
    August 2010
    607 Posts
    Any progress on the next update Jack?
    Not yet. I'll get to it.