1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,773 Posts
    Getting a new gaming PC, This is going to be for gaming ONLY and I don't need an OS, monitor, mouse keyboard just a motherboard, ram, CPU, GPU, case, PSU and I do need a VERY VERY small hard drive just for my OS. Also the build HAS to have this case http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811139014 Unless you can make me fall in love with something else THIS is the case I have to have. I really prefer to keep it very close to $1000 but I can do $1100.

Edited:

Also I prefer to have an ASUS motherboard and obviously an intel CPU. I've picked out this combo but if it cant be fit into the budget I guess try to find me something else? http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboD...t=Combo.959052

Also I have plans to SLI in the future so a 650w PSU would be great.

2. Post #2
    SUPER SWELL FELLOW
    May 2006
    2,312 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,773 Posts
    Thanks for the reply, My grandmother wont even return my calls to see if I can borrow some money for a new computer so I guess I wont be getting one... The nice thing people can do is at least give you an answer instead of not saying anything.

4. Post #4
    SUPER SWELL FELLOW
    May 2006
    2,312 Posts
    Thanks for the reply, My grandmother wont even return my calls to see if I can borrow some money for a new computer so I guess I wont be getting one... The nice thing people can do is at least give you an answer instead of not saying anything.
    Well you are only 15. When I was 15 I had an Athlon XP 1500+. Just get job if you don't already and save up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,773 Posts
    Yeah I know, Also she finally called me back. Getting the PC again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)