1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    2,574 Posts
    I recently noticed a problem with my Logitech G500. If I move it too quickly it stops reading altogether. This is extremely annoying in twitchy games like TF2, where I might want to spin around really quickly to rocket jump, for example. I swear it used to not do this, but I'm not 100% sure.

I had a problem with my mouse not reading very well on my last mouse pad so now I just use it directly on the surface of my desk. Could that be the issue? Would a better surface help somehow?

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    1,601 Posts
    A mouse pad would be a better surface, Also check your sensivty settings. I have mine on the highest option always and even when other people use it I have to adjust it because it's way to fast.

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,180 Posts
    I recently noticed a problem with my Logitech G500. If I move it too quickly it stops reading altogether. This is extremely annoying in twitchy games like TF2, where I might want to spin around really quickly to rocket jump, for example. I swear it used to not do this, but I'm not 100% sure.

I had a problem with my mouse not reading very well on my last mouse pad so now I just use it directly on the surface of my desk. Could that be the issue? Would a better surface help somehow?
    The surface is probably to blame. I use my G5 (pretty much the same as the G500) on a $3 mousepad and it works perfectly.