1. Post #161
    Fabulous.
    January 2011
    3,438 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Funny Funny x 40 (list)

2. Post #162
    March 2012
    1,089 Posts
    Keep this thread alive guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

3. Post #163
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    960 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 24Winner Winner x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #164
    Do not (c)lick
    Dennab
    March 2012
    1,461 Posts
    Ahah wow you live in Cwall? I was there a few days ago with a friend.
    I feel like I know that lighthouse now.
    No, I live in Plymouth. That picture is of Plymouth Hoe.

Cornwall is the place across the water.

5. Post #165
    April 2010
    149 Posts

I tried vv
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #166
    May 2011
    3,866 Posts
    fuck it

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 31Winner Winner x 8Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #167
    The best headhumper of the galaxy.
    January 2012
    2,809 Posts
    I want to click the link but at the same time I don't because of the NSFW tags.

What is it?

8. Post #168
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,209 Posts
    I want to click the link but at the same time I don't because of the NSFW tags.

What is it?
    Looks to be from some homoerotic manga, the image itself isn't explicit as far as I can tell, but definitely questionable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #169
    The best headhumper of the galaxy.
    January 2012
    2,809 Posts
    Looks to be from some homoerotic manga, the image itself isn't explicit as far as I can tell, but definitely questionable.
    Oh, THAT MANGA.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #170
    Herpetologist
    June 2010
    5,147 Posts
    Used a real photo of a light house so it should look more realistic.

I also did some minor touch ups for you, like removing the dark marks on your face and fixing the eye glare. Hope you like it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

11. Post #171
    -title text-
    December 2009
    230 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 36 (list)

12. Post #172
    Supercocks
    September 2010
    8,905 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #173
    September 2007
    3,239 Posts
    I downloaded gimp I made it more realistic it pops right out at you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 10Funny Funny x 3 (list)

14. Post #174
    October 2011
    1,363 Posts
    I downloaded gimp I made it more realistic it pops right out at you.
    That makes my eyes hurt damn it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Montenegro Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #175
    February 2010
    5,439 Posts

I think that is as close as possible to realistic you are going to see my friend
    He's not British
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

16. Post #176
    September 2007
    3,239 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16Artistic Artistic x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #177
    net
    January 2012
    529 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 25Winner Winner x 3 (list)

18. Post #178
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    10,611 Posts
    Oh god. I love you, facepunch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

19. Post #179
    Do not (c)lick
    Dennab
    March 2012
    1,461 Posts
    This was awkward to explain to my irl friends who browse this thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 21 (list)

20. Post #180
    Owns a Pet Haggis
    January 2009
    382 Posts
    He's not British
    The picture i pulled that from was an american 10 year old, or there about, not a 20-30 year old British person!

I agree though, British people are ugly, Scottish is where the looks is at
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #181
    October 2011
    1,407 Posts
    peak a boo

Is that the old guy from star wars (you know the 'melted' old guy)?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #182
    Thanks guys, I think I will make the Nokia Lumia 920 with Windows Phone my next smartphone.
    May 2012
    1,255 Posts
    Is that the old guy from star wars (you know the 'melted' old guy)?
    ... Palatine.
       I'm getting aneurysms from your lememe avatar   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

23. Post #183
    July 2007
    886 Posts
    British people are ugly, Scottish is where the looks is at
    Scotland is in Britain you pleb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 11Agree Agree x 3 (list)

24. Post #184
    August 2009
    961 Posts

Wait, you said realistic?

Wait wrong picture

There we are...

[SUP][SUP][SUP][SUP][SUP][SUP]
    [SUP][SUP][SUP][SUP][SUP]///shot for not making a joke out of the thread like everyone else[/SUP][/SUP][/SUP][/SUP][/SUP][/SUP][/SUP][/SUP][/SUP][/SUP][/SUP]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 18Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #185
    April 2012
    942 Posts
    oh god what have you done
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

26. Post #186
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    5,750 Posts
    Why'd my chair get moist so suddnely?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

27. Post #187
    July 2010
    1,592 Posts
    This reminds me of Jeff the Killer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

28. Post #188
    :-)
    December 2007
    4,203 Posts

The madman stalks his forbidden love
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny x 58Informative x 4Winner x 3Optimistic x 2Zing x 1 (list)

29. Post #189
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    7,220 Posts
    The fuck?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 18Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #190
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    29,782 Posts

The madman stalks his forbidden love
    this thread has now become something I can't comprehend. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 10Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #191
    I make sexist and racist jokes all the time yet,i still support the feminist movement and the rights of blacks.
    July 2010
    5,535 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Funny Funny x 17Winner Winner x 2 (list)

32. Post #192

September 2011
    78 Posts
    Well I tried my best I think I got the shirt and face just right and I even zoomed in a bit, you can see a guy hanging off the building
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

33. Post #193
    Just a Homestuck OC with a massive dick
    April 2011
    2,522 Posts
    I don't think you know what Britain is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

34. Post #194
    October 2011
    1,407 Posts
    The picture i pulled that from was an american 10 year old, or there about, not a 20-30 year old British person!

You mean English people are ugly, Scotland is where the looks are at.

Heil Grammar. Grammar Nazi's rule!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #195
    February 2010
    373 Posts
    EDIT: NSFW, I think.

(User was banned for this post ("Rules" - Ninja101))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Informative Informative x 2Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

36. Post #196
    August 2011
    74 Posts
    Did this in 5 min

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

37. Post #197
    May 2012
    142 Posts

good luck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

38. Post #198
    Project Lead, Internet Explorer for Linux
    October 2008
    14,552 Posts
    I noticed the paint was fading, so I tried to freshen it up...

I don't think I did too well
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Funny Funny x 25Winner Winner x 5 (list)

39. Post #199
    meow
    Dennab
    March 2012
    3,386 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

40. Post #200
    Do not (c)lick
    Dennab
    March 2012
    1,461 Posts
    Well the deadline for this already passed and I ended up having to just give in a slightly improved version I made a few weeks back. Please continue this though, absolutely hilarious stuff