1. Post #3681
    If someone calls you a whore, salute them!
    July 2007
    13,246 Posts
    I'm really liking the new combinations I'm getting with the new items.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 8Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #3682
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,130 Posts
    I leave the open profanity to the small minded.
    what the christ
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

3. Post #3683
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    17,371 Posts
    I leave the open profanity to the small minded. Besides, if you say it out loud over and over again, it looses all of its ponderosity and becomes white noise. (To me, Scarface is a silent movie.)
    That doesnt make you better, that just makes you dumb.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 12Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #3684
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,537 Posts
    Drop it already.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #3685
    November 2011
    242 Posts
    I'm really hoping we see more maps for Special Delivery before it's all said and done, official AND community. Valve looks like they at least tried to keep some neutral Administrator responses in there for non-Monkey and non-Rocket themed maps.

6. Post #3686
    Dreams of chronic and sustained critglows.
    December 2010
    16,575 Posts
    Anyone else love how sarcastic the Administrator is in Doomsday?
    She always sounds like she doesn't care about anything, and she's just saying it because it's customary to say some words of remorse when a monkeynaught explodes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #3687
    October 2009
    5,350 Posts
    i wouild reaaally love a scorched key as im too poor to buy one

:3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Venezuela Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Informative Informative x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #3688
    November 2011
    242 Posts
    She always sounds like she doesn't care about anything, and she's just saying it because it's customary to say some words of remorse when a monkeynaught explodes.
    My personal favorite is "Oh. Gentlemen, this never happened."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

9. Post #3689
    Dreams of chronic and sustained critglows.
    December 2010
    16,575 Posts
    every time she says Poopy Joe I can just imagine a smirk on Ellen's face like "What in the world did these Valve guys come up with now"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 21Agree Agree x 4 (list)

10. Post #3690
    July 2007
    13,246 Posts
    i wouild reaaally love a scorched key as im too poor to buy one

:3
    That's super interesting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

11. Post #3691
    October 2009
    8,339 Posts
    ...Is it just me, or does she say "Hurray! The enemy is on the lift!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

12. Post #3692
    July 2007
    13,246 Posts
    It does to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

13. Post #3693
    July 2011
    5,810 Posts
    It does to me.
    I don't think the announcer cares who fuels the rocket, as long as someone does shes happy seeing as the main focus is getting poopy joe into space.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #3694
    I might be a Vampire Queen
    July 2009
    1,707 Posts
    I don't think the announcer cares who fuels the rocket, as long as someone does shes happy seeing as the main focus is getting poopy joe into space.
    Doesnt the rocket just veer off and land in whoever's spawn and blow it up?

or was I drunk when that happened I don't remember
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

15. Post #3695
    November 2008
    1,308 Posts
    I just unboxed this: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...7AEC2DEE4B6AF/

Though, I have a feeling they aren't all that rare since I saw at least two others with a "Strange" Rainblower as well?

16. Post #3696
    July 2011
    5,810 Posts
    I've just had a thought, you haven't misheard 'hurry' as 'hurray' have you?

17. Post #3697
    Sae

April 2012
    61 Posts
    I just unboxed this: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...7AEC2DEE4B6AF/

Though, I have a feeling they aren't all that rare since I saw at least two others with a "Strange" Rainblower as well?
    http://stats.teamfortress.org/item/741/The_Rainblower

They'll become increasingly more common until crate 46 is removed, then they should go up in price. But they won't become so rare to merit prices like Strange Festive weapons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #3698
    October 2009
    8,339 Posts
    Doesnt the rocket just veer off and land in whoever's spawn and blow it up?

or was I drunk when that happened I don't remember
    It lands in a building on the side of the losing team, not necessarily their spawn. Yes, it does, accidentally.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #3699
    November 2008
    1,308 Posts
    http://stats.teamfortress.org/item/741/The_Rainblower

They'll become increasingly more common until crate 46 is removed, then they should go up in price. But they won't become so rare to merit prices like Strange Festive weapons.
    Oh. Well I'm glad I'm still in the "minority" on the Strange aspect of it. That is a crazy handy site there, thanks for the link!

20. Post #3700
    April 2011
    274 Posts

I managed to put together the Public Enemy set, through trading, Ash Piles, and a random drop.
    Pistol is bloody shiet though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 15Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #3701
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    5,048 Posts
    unboxed a couple cool hats and a strange lolichop
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #3702
    June 2008
    3,947 Posts
    Pistol is bloody shiet though.
    I probably would've been killed by that heavy without the health buff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #3703
    October 2009
    8,339 Posts
    I probably would've been killed by that heavy without the health buff.
    That "50% fire damage vulnerability on wearer" still makes me go "eeeh..."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #3704
    May 2011
    5,934 Posts
    That "50% fire damage vulnerability on wearer" still makes me go "eeeh..."
    It's barely noticable at all.
    Honestly, use it with the Baby Blaster.
    The speed boost helps you get to health faster (and evade Pyros) and the boosted health gives you more time. It all balances out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #3705
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    4,231 Posts
    The speed boost helps you get to health faster (and evade Pyros) and the boosted health gives you more time. It all balances out.
    Also the candy cane's a good idea, works out for me anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Useful Useful x 3Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #3706
    June 2011
    747 Posts
    Holy cripes.
    Using melee only with the baby's face blaster is BRUTAL.
    I expected it to be silly, ha ha look at me i pan people and run fast, but hot diggety damn it's actually effective, even against people who actually take effort in countering you.
    It really helps playing in a random crits server, too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

27. Post #3707
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    9,392 Posts
    I love the Hazmat headcase. I'm glad they changed their minds about including it! I remember when it was put on the unaccepted items lis.

What made them change their mind?
    Because they entirely remade the hat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Informative Informative x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #3708
    The Great Thief and defense attorney's assistant's assistant
    January 2012
    2,952 Posts
    I still wonder how the Pyro would've breathed with the first design.

Or maybe he's a robot. That explains it.

The concept art is of a robot too. Clearly. Pyro was a robot all along.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Useful Useful x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #3709
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    13,043 Posts
    Wasn't the tank on Pyro's back an oxygen tank?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

30. Post #3710
    June 2010
    5,433 Posts
    Oh god, Scout is weaker against everything but bullets. Gotta use the speed to its fullest extent if you don't wanna be a pile of ash (literal kind mind you) or a pile of bloody gibs.

31. Post #3711
    August 2009
    2,018 Posts
    I might be late here, but I noticed something when i was goofing around on Mario kart.

In Pyroland, Pyros Jingle belt item appears as three Baby bottles. I never noticed it before so I changed his grenade miscs to other things. But they didn't change to baby bottles. Only the Jingle belt did.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Late Late x 7Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #3712
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    13,668 Posts
    How much do you guys think the Infernal Orchestration will go up in price?

33. Post #3713
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,537 Posts
    I might be late here, but I noticed something when i was goofing around on Mario kart.

In Pyroland, Pyros Jingle belt item appears as three Baby bottles. I never noticed it before so I changed his grenade miscs to other things. But they didn't change to baby bottles. Only the Jingle belt did.

I've seen baby bottles on Soldier as well, I think they replace the Captain's Cocktails. Not sure though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #3714
    Want an apple?
    October 2010
    2,748 Posts
    How much do you guys think the Infernal Orchestration will go up in price?
    I'm more concerned about the Burning Bongos. So far there's only little over 100 of them out there...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #3715
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    9,392 Posts
    I'm more concerned about the Burning Bongos. So far there's only little over 100 of them out there...
    It's because it's not in the Scorched Crate, it will fall down in price like any other drop/craft only hat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #3716
    July 2005
    113 Posts
    Didn't realize those are so rare, my friend got them as a drop. Lucky dude.

37. Post #3717
    October 2010
    7,947 Posts
    Almost all of the weapons are actually viable, I'm surprised. Except the bazooka imo. That thing is fun as hell to use, but not effective in any way shape or form. I like that they're finally updating old weapons that needed buffs/nerfs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

38. Post #3718
    June 2011
    566 Posts
    I really think we need more sd_ maps. The only problem is the voice lines. They all say something to do with asutralium. Doesn't leave much open to imagination.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

39. Post #3719
    June 2010
    5,433 Posts
    Almost all of the weapons are actually viable, I'm surprised. Except the bazooka imo. That thing is fun as hell to use, but not effective in any way shape or form. I like that they're finally updating old weapons that needed buffs/nerfs.
    Are you possibly implying it will be seen as useful as a direct Hit in the hands of a chump?

40. Post #3720
    May 2011
    5,934 Posts
    Holy cripes.
    Using melee only with the baby's face blaster is BRUTAL.
    I expected it to be silly, ha ha look at me i pan people and run fast, but hot diggety damn it's actually effective, even against people who actually take effort in countering you.
    It really helps playing in a random crits server, too.
    I love charging Snipers when I have full boost.
    Especially if they have the Machina.
    They see me coming and can do NOTHING about it.
    CLANGCLANGCLANG.
    Dead.
    Gotta Go Fast.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)