1. Post #3761
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,452 Posts
    we could throw in the Itsy Bitsy Spyer and Pocket Medic too
    The Spyer should assist in YOUR death.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 6Winner Winner x 6Agree Agree x 4 (list)

2. Post #3762
    Ask me about my pony player models!
    July 2011
    9,989 Posts
    Vlek spammed the tf2 facebook wall to death.
    He did?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3763
    October 2011
    542 Posts
    ♫ DO YOU BELIEVE IN GABEN? ♫
    ♫ IN THE ETERNAL WAIT ♫
    ♫ HOW MUCH THE ETERNAL WAIT CAN RAGE YOU WHEN IS LONG ♫
    ♫ IS MAGIC AND THE VALVE TIME ROCKS ♫
    ♫ IT MAKES FEEL YOU LIKE BE AN OLD GRANDPA HAVING GRANDCHILDRENS ♫
    ♫ I'LL TELL YOU THE WAITING, IT BURN YOUR PDATIENCE ♫
    ♫ BUT ITS LIKE TELLING TO A STRANGER HOW TO TROLL ♫
    ♫ IF YOU BELIEVE IN GABEN♫
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Chile Show Events Dumb Dumb x 35Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #3764
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,447 Posts
    ♫ IN THE ETERNAL WAIT ♫
    Wow.
    That was the most unbelievably lazy and shit re-write of a song I've ever read.
    Please stop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 23Disagree Disagree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #3765
    BroDuck's Buttslut
    January 2011
    5,206 Posts
    ♫ IN THE ETERNAL WAIT ♫
    stop asap
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

6. Post #3766
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    1,326 Posts
    ♫ IN THE ETERNAL WAIT ♫
    Some parts of your song sound off, sound strange and/or stupid and the second last verse forgets about pacing (telling to a stranger how to troll?)

Next, your song has typos in it that also makes it a bit strange to sing.

3/10 at least you tried, but I won't be singing this anywhere
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #3767
    Paltry Member
    February 2012
    5,439 Posts
    Vlek spammed the tf2 facebook wall to death.
    That sounds like a plan.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

8. Post #3768
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,141 Posts
    So, with the popularity of the Balloonicorn and Bird-Man, do you think we will be seeing more of these sorts of "Pets" Such as perhaps these fellas (as seen in pyroland)?

I wouldn't mind having a pet-dog in game...
    Edit: These look like they could definitely be floating in the same manner as the Balloonicorn
    As long as you can only see them with Pyrovision it's good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #3769
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    10,149 Posts
    So, with the popularity of the Balloonicorn and Bird-Man, do you think we will be seeing more of these sorts of "Pets" Such as perhaps these fellas (as seen in pyroland)?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 2Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #3770
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    1,326 Posts
    Maybe we'll see RoBro when the Tobors come out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 8Optimistic Optimistic x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #3771
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    Maybe we'll see RoBro when the Tobors come out.
    I sincerely hope not, it really doesn't fit in the least in my opinion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #3772
    April 2010
    3,151 Posts
    If anything the bird for demoman should be flying behind you as a style.
    We finally get a slot for flying things, and a bird, yet it has no flying animations.

13. Post #3773
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    2,584 Posts
    I sincerely hope not, it really doesn't fit in the least in my opinion.
    I personally think the flame is the only problem, just looks very iffy being solid like that, even if it is for the sake of paintability.

14. Post #3774
    Raffle Rigger
    November 2010
    16,459 Posts
    If anything the bird for demoman should be flying behind you as a style.
    We finally get a slot for flying things, and a bird, yet it has no flying animations.
    Did you ever consider that it never had its full wingspan actually modeled? You can't really animate flapping if the bird never had a textured body under the wings, or a textured/modeled underside of the wings.

It's a perched bird, that's what it was modeled to be. That and jiggleboned as all hell because VLEK made it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

15. Post #3775
    Dreams of chronic and sustained critglows.
    December 2010
    16,897 Posts
    if it wasn't jiggleboned the way it is, it would look dead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Funny Funny x 3 (list)

16. Post #3776
    So I got a vintage pyrovision goggles, got the achievement and then got normal pyrovision goggles

woo?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #3777
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    10,149 Posts
    So I got a vintage pyrovision goggles, got the achievement and then got normal pyrovision goggles

woo?
    Congrats ? That's exactly the way it's supposed to work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #3778
    Congrats ? That's exactly the way it's supposed to work.
    Why does it work that way? it just seems weird to get two pairs, was I one of the players to get the pairs originally?

Sorry if asking this somehow offended you but I don't feel like reading through 95 pages to find the answer

19. Post #3779
    December 2010
    16,897 Posts
    just wait until you get one in a drop, then be very confused.

because for some reason they also randomly drop as a regular misc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Late Late x 1 (list)

20. Post #3780
    April 2011
    7,748 Posts
    ♫ IN THE ETERNAL WAIT ♫
    What if Gabe was one of us?
    Just a noob like one of us...
    Just a scout on Nucleus...
    Trying to have this round won.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

21. Post #3781
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    1,285 Posts
    What if Gabe was one of us?
    Just a noob like one of us...
    Just a scout on Nucleus...
    Trying to have this round won.
    what if i stuck
    a large brick up my ass
    would i still be able
    to sing about tf2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 16Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #3782
    April 2011
    7,748 Posts
    Haikus are also neat.
    3 lines only though.
    You're doing it wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

23. Post #3783
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    10,149 Posts
    Why does it work that way? it just seems weird to get two pairs, was I one of the players to get the pairs originally?

Sorry if asking this somehow offended you but I don't feel like reading through 95 pages to find the answer
    Vintage Pyrovision are awarded to every player playing during the Pyromania thing, Regular Pyrovision are available to anybody at anytime, but you have to earn them via achievement.

Anybody having the Vintage Pyrovision will get two pairs at one time or another.

24. Post #3784
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    25,941 Posts
    what if i stuck
    a large brick up my ass
    would i still be able
    to sing about tf2
    Only one way
    to find out♫
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 7Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #3785
    Vintage Pyrovision are awarded to every player playing during the Pyromania thing, Regular Pyrovision are available to anybody at anytime, but you have to earn them via achievement.

Anybody having the Vintage Pyrovision will get two pairs at one time or another.
    Thanks, that's all I wanted to know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #3786
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    7,012 Posts
    I kind of wish the other parrot got in only because Vlek was talking about how his was superior and that everyone should vote his up on that submission, the entitled douche.
    can you link me the other one?

I don't think I've seen it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #3787
    June 2011
    747 Posts
    Did you ever consider that it never had its full wingspan actually modeled? You can't really animate flapping if the bird never had a textured body under the wings, or a textured/modeled underside of the wings.

It's a perched bird, that's what it was modeled to be. That and jiggleboned as all hell because VLEK made it.
    Besides, a flying bird would be a bit of an eyecatch. Could probably distract Snipers and such, maybe even block someone's vision from close since it's a pretty big bird as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #3788
    December 2010
    16,897 Posts
    I just want an explosion of feathers on death because right now when you die it looks really bad.

But I'll never give up my co-pilot. Now Demoman needs some aviator goggles so I can be the true Demoman flier. Sticky Jumper 4Ever
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

29. Post #3789
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    12,429 Posts
    Wow, I can now finally open my scorched crates since I bought 2 keys

2 Balloonicorns

Edit
    Just traded the dupe with a friend
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

30. Post #3790

June 2012
    712 Posts
    I hate pyro vision. It only looks good on maps that DON'T support it fully.
    And the pyro's rainbow flames are way too dense and distracting. You can't see anything past them. Flames, you can see the head of a pyro so you can get a headshot but with those flippin things, you can be point blank and not know where it is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #3791
    Ian
    I'll show you a gold member.
    June 2010
    6,513 Posts

the best item

I concur.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #3792
    February 2011
    2,738 Posts
    I wear the Parrot on all my load-outs. My Pimp Demo, Pirate King Demo, and T-Pain Demo (Summer Shade + Overbearing style Stovepipe)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

33. Post #3793
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    12,429 Posts
    So I go and check my email only to find an email talking about Valve and Adult Swim teaming up, I open it to see a Robot Chicken hat. Oh I guess I forgot to add my code to my saved mail but wait I already have my code saved.

Both genuine
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

34. Post #3794
    March 2010
    341 Posts

This is probably so old but...

Rainblower outside of pyrovision on the left?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Late Late x 10Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #3795
    dvc
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    2,607 Posts
    I really think we need more sd_ maps. The only problem is the voice lines. They all say something to do with asutralium. Doesn't leave much open to imagination.
    sd_spacerace

Both teams must bring the suitcase to their own selective rockets and blast off into space.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

36. Post #3796
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    1,326 Posts
    sd_spacerace

Both teams must bring the suitcase to their own selective rockets and blast off into space.
    Then the rocket will fall and blow up the Moon.

37. Post #3797
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    7,732 Posts
    Then the rocket will fall and blow up the Moon.
    This message has been brought to you by Apple's 'iBLEWUPTHEMOON'.

38. Post #3798
    October 2011
    864 Posts
    if it wasn't jiggleboned the way it is, it would look dead.
    Late reply, but something about said jigglebones seems off for me. I ran into a teammate with the parrot up close and its head just wobbled around drunkenly.

Then again, they did say it was drunk on whiskey.

39. Post #3799
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2007
    13,126 Posts
    Late reply, but something about said jigglebones seems off for me. I ran into a teammate with the parrot up close and its head just wobbled around drunkenly.

Then again, they did say it was drunk on whiskey.
    Yeah, I like that it looks alive, but not all there
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #3800
    July 2011
    60 Posts
    There was a picture, But I've deleted it due to it's misplaced nature, so my post is about nothing now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)