1. Post #3721
    June 2010
    5,651 Posts
    I love charging Snipers when I have full boost.
    Especially if they have the Machina.
    They see me coming and can do NOTHING about it.
    CLANGCLANGCLANG.
    Dead.
    Gotta Go Fast.
    Now I know what to name my Blaster/Pan.

"Sanic"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Late Late x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #3722
    May 2011
    6,631 Posts
    Now I know what to name my Blaster/Pan.
    I'm gonna name mine "Rolling Around At the Speed of Sound", with the description "Got places to go, got to follow my rainbow."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

3. Post #3723
    September 2011
    4,401 Posts
    I'm gonna name mine "Rolling Around At the Speed of Sound", with the description "Got places to go, got to follow my rainbow."
    Actually following the rainbow will get you killed. So don't do that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Zing Zing x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #3724
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    12,437 Posts
    I haven't played the new Doomsday map yet so I don't know if you can see it at the end of a round but I noticed in Garrysmod that underneath the rocket is a banana peel
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Late Late x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #3725
    November 2011
    242 Posts
    I really think we need more sd_ maps. The only problem is the voice lines. They all say something to do with asutralium. Doesn't leave much open to imagination.
    The ones for Doomsday do, but the unused lines refer to either "the suitcase" or "the device": plenty vague enough to work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #3726
    June 2011
    581 Posts
    The ones for Doomsday do, but the unused lines refer to either "the suitcase" or "the device": plenty vague enough to work.
    Seems like a plan to me. Someone here should propose a tf2maps.net Special Delivery contest with an entry section for halloween or something like that.

Seems like an even better plan to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #3727
    February 2009
    285 Posts
    Still no adult swim promo.. after signing up WAY before midnight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

8. Post #3728
    Huge faggot
    May 2010
    3,412 Posts
    OMG A FREE HAT THATS GENUINE AND IS FREE ITS NOT HERE YET, BUT WHATS THAT? ITS FUCKING FREE.

just wait jesus christ
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #3729
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    13,285 Posts
    Still no adult swim promo.. after signing up WAY before midnight.
    Are you using Yahoo?
    It seems people with Yahoo generally did not get the email, while most (if not all) with hotmail did.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

10. Post #3730
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,923 Posts
    I need strange scout melees, they work so well with the Gotta Go Faster Blaster.

Boston Basher on someone, run away as you pistol him. "the fuck was that? the fuck is this? Shit I'm dead".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

11. Post #3731
    The Transparency Wizard
    September 2009
    1,497 Posts
    FAQ posted:
    Q. When will I receive my code?

A. If you signed up and confirmed your account by midnight 6/27/12, you will receive your code on 6/28/12. If you signed up after midnight, you will receive your code 7/5/12.
    Just a heads up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #3732
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,239 Posts
    Are you using Yahoo?
    It seems people with Yahoo generally did not get the email, while most (if not all) with hotmail did.
    And contacting Steam Support will fix this? Or are they just going to play the "Good luck :D" game?

13. Post #3733
    November 2010
    398 Posts
    I'm leaving my Pyrovision goggles on for all classes to help people get the achievements. I'm starting to get bored of pyroland though so how long do you guys think I should leave them on for?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #3734
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,710 Posts
    I'm leaving my Pyrovision goggles on for all classes to help people get the achievements. I'm starting to get bored of pyroland though so how long do you guys think I should leave them on for?
    Why are you letting us decided this small asinine detail of your life?

Okay, how about forever. Never take them off.
    There, now you don't have to make any choices!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Funny Funny x 2 (list)

15. Post #3735
    November 2010
    398 Posts
    Why are you letting us decided this small asinine detail of your life?

Okay, how about forever. Never take them off.
    There, now you don't have to make any choices!
    Since you're all TF2 players I figured you'd be able to estimate when everyone has probably got them.

16. Post #3736
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    13,285 Posts
    And contacting Steam Support will fix this? Or are they just going to play the "Good luck :D" game?
    I have no idea, but the mosts safe bet is probably to use a hotmail address to make a new robot chicken account and signing up for the news letter before 7/5/12. I mean yeah it's less comfortable than hoping they will fix the issues with Yahoo emails, but it's more reliable than thinking they will fix the issues with the Yahoo emails before the offer ends.

Edited:

Since you're all TF2 players I figured you'd be able to estimate when everyone has probably got them.
    It's like the Gibus. Someone will always be using it even if it's no longer popular, so new players will always be able to get it eventually.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

17. Post #3737
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    Are you using Yahoo?
    I recieved mine with Yahoo.

18. Post #3738
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,710 Posts
    I recieved mine with Yahoo.
    I never got one with Hotmail

19. Post #3739
    Facepunch's Resident Game Center CX Expert
    November 2010
    11,100 Posts
    I never got one with Hotmail
    I got a code with hotmail
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

20. Post #3740
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    26,204 Posts
    I got a code with hotmail
    I got my code a day after I signed up with hotmail.
    And this was after midnight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #3741
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    5,335 Posts
    I just use Pyrovision goggles because it makes my game go faster. Also, is the Robot Chicken Hat good? I redeemed it but haven't been able to play the game since I did it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #3742
    May 2011
    963 Posts
    Signed up for the Adult Swim thing last Saturday, didn't get a code. :/

23. Post #3743
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    13,285 Posts
    If you didn't get the code, sign up to adult swim with another email provider, make sure you have checked receiving the newsletter or whatever was required, then wait until 7/5/12.

If you haven't received it yet, you won't get anything until after that date.
    However that's your last chance to get it, so be on the safe side and make sure you're not signed up with just one type of email address.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

24. Post #3744
    I might be a Vampire Queen
    July 2009
    1,707 Posts

I can't use the word butt for Adult Swim's forums?

I'm sorry...what?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

25. Post #3745
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,710 Posts

I can't use the word butt for Adult Swim's forums?

I'm sorry...what?
    Maybe they just banned Homestuck references forever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 9Informative Informative x 1Useful Useful x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #3746
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    Maybe they just banned Homestuck references forever.
    That would be understandable seeing more than half its community is pure shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 12Useful Useful x 1 (list)

27. Post #3747
    June 2012
    14 Posts
    Not sure if someone else caught this already (for some reason i can't use the search function) but

My Balloonicorn gets Kills :) (No, not kill assists)

EDIT: I am referring to the "Balloonicorn + Moriarty" part where the Balloonicorn got the kill instead of the assist. It is a bug
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 7 (list)

28. Post #3748
    Raffle Rigger
    November 2010
    16,703 Posts
    Not sure if someone else caught this already (for some reason i can't use the search function) but

My Balloonicorn gets Kills :) (No, not kill assists)

Also: Does anyone know why I can't use the search function? (No permission)
    1: Blue members cannot use search. Tough toenails.
    2: If it's on the wiki, it's been noticed already. Check the wiki first.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10 (list)

29. Post #3749
    April 2010
    3,168 Posts
    Im surprised only 45 people have the genuine balloonicorn so far, i expected them to be sold out because its real life thing that comes with an item. Although they probably have tons of them, theyre just big balloons.

30. Post #3750
    June 2012
    14 Posts
    1: Blue members cannot use search. Tough toenails.
    2: If it's on the wiki, it's been noticed already. Check the wiki first.
    Sorry If I'm just being ignorant, but can I get a link to where on the wiki it mentions the Balloonicorn bugging to get kills as opposed to assists?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

31. Post #3751
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    7,258 Posts

the best item
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #3752
    June 2012
    14 Posts
    So, with the popularity of the Balloonicorn and Bird-Man, do you think we will be seeing more of these sorts of "Pets" Such as perhaps these fellas (as seen in pyroland)?

I wouldn't mind having a pet-dog in game...
    Edit: These look like they could definitely be floating in the same manner as the Balloonicorn
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

33. Post #3753
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    26,204 Posts
    I'd love for my Max Head to count as an assist misc like the Teddy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #3754
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    2,599 Posts

the best item
    I kind of wish the other parrot got in only because Vlek was talking about how his was superior and that everyone should vote his up on that submission, the entitled douche.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

35. Post #3755
    June 2012
    14 Posts
    I'd love for my Max Head to count as an assist misc like the Teddy.
    we could throw in the Itsy Bitsy Spyer and Pocket Medic too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #3756
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    26,204 Posts
    I guess we might as well throw in the Itsy Bitsy Spyer and Pocket Medic too while we are at it?
    Sure, why not?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #3757
    Kyo
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    514 Posts
    Pretty sure the Pocket Medic already counts as an assist misc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

38. Post #3758
    fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart
    Dennab
    November 2007
    7,838 Posts
    itsy bitsy spyer is an enemy spy and pocket medic is already there

39. Post #3759
    Master Cheese Tactician
    August 2011
    990 Posts
    I kind of wish the other parrot got in only because Vlek was talking about how his was superior and that everyone should vote his up on that submission, the entitled douche.
    Vlek spammed the tf2 facebook wall to death.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #3760
    May 2011
    6,631 Posts
    Except the Spyer should be credited as "Dark Voodoo Forces", atleast when you kill a Spy.