1. Post #1
    June 2012
    68 Posts
    If a citizen of a country does something that is illegal in USA, and USA doesn't like what they're doing, they will be extradited and imprisoned.
    A good example of this is Richard O'Dwyer, who ran a TV streaming website to fund his tuition.
    However, it's one-way, these same countries can't extradite US citizens.

Another example of America's control is COPPA, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. This act says that if a child under 13 signs up to a website and gives their information, the website operator has to obtain consent from the child's parent.
    That's OK, but..
    http://www.ftc.gov/privacy/coppafaqs.shtm posted:
    Foreign-based websites must comply with COPPA and the Rule if they are directed to children in the United States, or if they knowingly collect personal information from children in the U.S. The definition of “operator” under both COPPA and the Rule includes foreign-based websites that are involved in commerce in the United States or its territories.
    Who do they think they are? Why do they think they can enforce this bullshit law on people that aren't in their country, aren't their citizens, and don't host or operate their websites from the US? Well I'm sure they can, with extradition.

Also, with the MegaUpload site, the US got them arrested in New Zealand, got their offices in Hong Kong raided, seized their money (which also wasn't in the US), and almost got them extradited, over copyright infringement.

There is also Khalid El-Masri. He was a German who was kidnapped while on vacation in Macedonia, then he was flown to Afghanistan, beaten, raped, and tortured for several months before being suddenly released back in Macedonia.
    Why did this happen? His name was similar to a wanted terrorist.

These are just a few of many, many wrongdoings of America. There are many more documented online, and I'm sure even more that have not been made public.

America controls the world, they are a disgusting country who forcefully takes whatever they want.
    I hope that the American people will see what is going on in their country and overthrow the government.

(User was banned for this post ("No argument presented, not a debate." - Megafan))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,710 Posts
    America is not a single entity and the people who make the big decisions do not always agree or collaborate on the decisions made.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

3. Post #3
    August 2010
    1,012 Posts
    VIVA LA REVOLUCION
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events

4. Post #4
    June 2012
    114 Posts
    Countries aren't uniform entities.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Ukraine Show Events

5. Post #5
    August 2009
    9,688 Posts
    Actually yeah that sounds like the majority of the american population.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

6. Post #6
    Gold Member

May 2005
    2,268 Posts
    You bring up good points, but no one is going to overthrow the government. It's not even within the realm of possibility
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

7. Post #7
    Chase827's Bitch
    January 2012
    4,480 Posts
    Gimmick. Report and move on folks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

8. Post #8
    August 2009
    12,442 Posts
    The thing about Americas government is that with each election there is some bit of hope that "Hey, this guys is going to be try and help the country and do a good job with that"

Its not like we're stuck with the same asshole over and over like other countries.

9. Post #9
    September 2009
    12,270 Posts
    Because your country is the prestine, white-night, sterling example.

10. Post #10
    I pushed my dad off the stairs and all I got was he came back
    October 2009
    4,767 Posts
    Not a debate. And America doesn't control the world, you're thinking of the USA that tries to police the world a lot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

11. Post #11
    October 2011
    871 Posts
    Team America: World Police anyone?