1. Post #1
    Gold Member

June 2011
    30 Posts
    I need a programmer lua, method of payment: PayPal
    Pay a maximum of 100 Dollar
    Contact us by skype: luisjustin or msn: barestrela@hotmail.com
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Awesome Gmod Servers!
    September 2011
    2,073 Posts
    What specifically do you need done?

3. Post #3
    Gold Member

June 2011
    30 Posts
    I need some modifications in DarkRP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Brazil Show Events Informative Informative x 2Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Awesome Gmod Servers!
    September 2011
    2,073 Posts
    I need some modifications in DarkRP
    Please expand on what modifications you need done.

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    700 Posts
    Please expand on what modifications you need done.
    he ned sum job mad and mony printer cost to 0 dolar
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    Awesome Gmod Servers!
    September 2011
    2,073 Posts
    he ned sum job mad and mony printer cost to 0 dolar
    Shut the fuck up. Obviously you can see that this person's English isn't that great. Why do you make fun of him?
    If your English was as undeveloped as this person's English. How would you feel if someone left that comment to you?
    It would make you feel like a complete idiot for making a thread in the first place, so why put this person in that position?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    help
    January 2012
    265 Posts
    Shut the fuck up. Obviously you can see that this person's English isn't that great. Why do you make fun of him?
    If your English was as undeveloped as this person's English. How would you feel if someone left that comment to you?
    It would make you feel like a complete idiot for making a thread in the first place, so why put this person in that position?
    the funny thing is that his english is perfectly fine and that he made the joke based on the fact someone was asking for help with DarkRP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member

June 2011
    30 Posts
    Need to modify one of the parties is the mod DarkRP hungry, I must select places on the map to spawn food and hunger if he will run it faster and the players get tired of running and etc ... Who can add me on Skype: luisjustin or msn: barestrela@Hotmail.com

9. Post #9
    Pycские Идиот
    June 2010
    2,529 Posts
    i'll do it for 99.99$

seriously though i will

10. Post #10
    June 2012
    243 Posts
    Expensive work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    April 2011
    92 Posts
    You can easily find mods on garrysmod.org that do what you want

Stamina: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=85659

PermaProp( You can save entities or props with this, so you could maybe save food in locations you want with this ): http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=102387

And what do you need edited with a job group?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)