1. Post #161
    August 2010
    1,471 Posts
    it depends on how bad each of them are

if darius takes the brunt of her E, then he'll lose 100%, but if either acts like an idiot, they'll lose a trade, but fiora has more damage
    Fiora has more potential dps while Darius has more burst. Saying Fiora has more damage implies she'll be alive to auto-attack the entire duration.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #162
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,956 Posts
    I've yet to fight Darius with Renekton. How's that matchup?
    I fought one the other day and he couldn't do shit. From level 1 I kept Renekton zoned with Q spam. He got cocky early on and took too much damage, just as I got level 2. So through ignite, my passive, and apprehend, I managed to first blood him, and just shut him down completely from there.

Edited:

i don't know if you've noticed yet, but people that manage to ramp up attack speed (irelia, udyr, fiora) begin to dominate the lane once they get their attack speed, because you can basically consider an autoattack as a spell with a very low cooldown and moderate damage

while abilities have high damage, your autoattacks will be very few and far between, and the people with attack speed will make up for the loss of spell damage with the large amount of damage from autoattacks
    Yeah I'm ganna go with "no". During one of my games against Fiora, not only did I shut her down the entire laning phase, she went off to gank at one point and ended up getting a quadra kill at dragon. She reappeared in my lane after a while, and actually thought she could take me (she had quite a few items, easily as much as me).

Not a fucking chance. She got obliterated just like she had the entire game.

3. Post #163
    August 2010
    1,471 Posts
    I fought one the other day and he couldn't do shit. From level 1 I kept Renekton zoned with Q spam. He got cocky early on and took too much damage, just as I got level 2. So through ignite, my passive, and apprehend, I managed to first blood him, and just shut him down completely from there.

Edited:

Yeah I'm ganna go with "no". During one of my games against Fiora, not only did I shut her down the entire laning phase, she went off to gank at one point and ended up getting a quadra kill at dragon. She reappeared in my lane after a while, and actually thought she could take me (she had quite a few items, easily as much as me).

That anecdotal evidence.

Really though, Renekton should easily be able to trade and abuse his mobility against Darius. Though unlike suggested beforehand, his ult doesn't "negate" Darius' ult. Around lv4 Renekton should be able to get aggressive on Darius and hurt him fairly badly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #164
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    Fiora has more potential dps while Darius has more burst. Saying Fiora has more damage implies she'll be alive to auto-attack the entire duration.
    This is also implying that Darius has enough burst to outright kill a 60%+ hp champion.

Edited:

Edited:

How about you just go online and spare me your anecdotes.

Edited:

Once you beat me in a 1v1 then I will admit that you're right.

At this point neither of us are qualified to say anything on this matter really, and all of this is speculation.

Edited:

Also darius will do 315+x amount of damage in his burst and possible an additional 120~ damage, while fiora has the ability to negate the 120~ damage with her riposte, dealing 260 damage instead, then having her Q dealing a guaranteed 100 damage (360 so far) and her E allows her to trade with darius if he decides to stay.

The biggest reason I can think of that Darius might outlane fiora is that his harass might be too high to sustain, rather than trading, but it pushes the lane quite hard, which isn't very good for darius.

Edited:

of course, darius can constantly use his Q, not just in fair trades, while fiora can't harrass

Edited:

btw don't listen to me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events

5. Post #165
    August 2010
    1,471 Posts
    You give all these numbers with Fiora yet you don't seem to consider that everything Fiora has is countered by armor. Darius' damage is mixed into magic damage, physical damage, and true damage and it all scales on the same thing. That alone gives Darius massive endgame advantage. This isn't factoring the fact that when properly set up, a lv3 ult from Darius has around 1000 True damage potential depending on his AD.

Their trading potential is very similar, but Darius gets the edge as the game goes on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #166
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    i'm just talking about laning

i don't really care much about anything else, let my team carry me through the rest

Edited:

and darius lategame is definitely better since i never seemed to die with darius lategame, which was a nice bonus, while i exploded with fiora

oh, and the killsteals were nice

7. Post #167
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    35,654 Posts
    numbers is all flubascrub is good at
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #168
    August 2010
    1,471 Posts
    Well that'd be all fine and dandy if the game was 100% dependent on what happened in the laning phase. But realistically that isn't the case. Though the laning phase is based on the first recall or so. And while Fiora does have the dps thing going for her, she's not going to have much of that early on. DPS really only becomes strong late game when you get items like Phantom Dancer and Infinity Edge, so while the DPS is a factor for her it never really gets the potential to shine since she needs durability to be of any use.

Overall I'd say the lane is even and Darius wins late game.

9. Post #169
    January 2010
    2,417 Posts
    Fluba nii-chan why u no online?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

10. Post #170
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    numbers is all flubascrub is good at
    die

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #171
    August 2010
    1,471 Posts
    This math shows how OP Ryze is with all dat mana and CDR.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

12. Post #172
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    yeah taylor series are pretty useful for showing how ap ryze > mana ryze

come at me   

13. Post #173
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    35,654 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 7Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #174
    Quite so, ol' chap.
    December 2011
    4,040 Posts
    This math shows how OP Ryze is with all dat mana and CDR.
    Looks more like the math behind the fuel consumption of an F16 Fighter Jet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #175
    August 2010
    1,471 Posts
    Looks more like the math behind the fuel consumption of an F16 Fighter Jet.
    No I think you need to go back to math class because clearly if you look at that third parenthesis you can see that 2 banshee's veils divided by the sum of mana equals 02 squared. Those numbers clearly scream OP.

16. Post #176
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,687 Posts
    flubadoo doesn't include probability into his calculations

hey flub make a map chart showing the approximate chance of a teemo mushroom being at any point on a map
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 8Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #177
    Relinquere omnes seductiones imperium
    October 2007
    612 Posts

Xerath and Fiora,
    Best buddies,
    Problem solvers,
    excellent adventures,
    10 men enter, 2 leave.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #178
    January 2010
    2,417 Posts
    I won :>

19. Post #179
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    why does this always come back to haunt me

Edited:

I won :>
    jax v fiora tho

darius still unsettled

this guy is better playing than me   

Edited:

also dc from the game and u go play dairus

20. Post #180
    January 2010
    2,417 Posts
    why does this always come back to haunt me

Edited:

jax v fiora tho

darius still unsettled

this guy is better playing than me   

Edited:

also dc from the game and u go play dairus
    I never said Darius was better than fiora, I don't even have Darius, and I won against Darius as Fiora before.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #181
    May 2010
    1,964 Posts
    I think that Fiora could beat Jax in lane if Jax is really bad at timing his E. His E can negate her ultimate, and her Burst of Speed AA's, but if she just baits it out and then goes in for the kill shortly after, I think she could kill Jax. Fiora can riposte Jax's W, yes? If so, then yeah, Fiora probably wins an engagement if Jax's E is down, and the Fiora isn't really incompetent.

22. Post #182
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    sadly i ulted ryu 1 second after he began his E

like wtf how bad am i

23. Post #183
    January 2010
    2,417 Posts
    sadly i ulted ryu 1 second after he began his E

like wtf how bad am i
    That was once, and you had a kill on me.

Also it's not ryu why the fuck everyone calls me ryu.

24. Post #184
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    oh i thought it was ryunsles

change your name

25. Post #185
    August 2010
    1,471 Posts

May be slightly late but who cares.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 3 (list)

26. Post #186
    January 2010
    2,417 Posts
    oh i thought it was ryunsles

change your name
    But, I like it the way it is...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #187
    Dennab
    September 2011
    1,790 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

28. Post #188
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    hecarim renekton malphite sivir blitzcrank

good luck bursting us, enemy team

Edited:

goddammit

veigar singed twitch nocturne kayle

WHO WINS

29. Post #189
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,687 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 5 (list)

30. Post #190
    January 2010
    2,417 Posts
    I always say ggwp "random blame" even if I win.

31. Post #191
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,895 Posts
    flubadoo doesn't include probability into his calculations

hey flub make a map chart showing the approximate chance of a teemo mushroom being at any point on a map
    Well, at least he isn't saying brainless stuff like HECARIM WITH PD IS GOOD FUCKING ELITISTS QQ or FIORA IS OP or EVE IS VIABLE (which were all said in this thread) and stuff like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Funny Funny x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #192
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    well

fuck that game.

sivir and blitz each had 9 deaths at 11 minutes. twitch and kayle both had 9 kills and 9 assists.

guess who won

33. Post #193
    January 2010
    2,417 Posts
    Well, at least he isn't saying brainless stuff like HECARIM WITH PD IS GOOD FUCKING ELITISTS QQ or FIORA IS OP or EVE IS VIABLE (which were all said in this thread) and stuff like that.
    Well he does say Fiora is OP tho :v

34. Post #194
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,895 Posts
    but with numbers
    Actually giving a reason why she's op
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events

35. Post #195
    January 2010
    2,417 Posts
    Oh nice my game crashed at Ranked champion select and now I get a 30min timer.

Edited:

but with numbers
    Actually giving a reason why she's op
    I'm sure people can give numbers as to why Eve is viable tho.

And I'm not saying Fiora is bad cause I like her too.

36. Post #196
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,895 Posts
    No they can't because she sucks and Fiora isn't op fuck you all
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

37. Post #197
    January 2010
    2,417 Posts
    Truly the words of a master, I salute you.

38. Post #198
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    35,654 Posts
    I'm sure people can give numbers as to why Eve is viable tho.
    if she still had her stun and if her ult still healed a decent amount upon getting a kill/assist she could easily be viable again (jungle)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

39. Post #199
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    Well he does say Fiora is OP tho :v
    i don't say she's op

i say she's good at laning, i know for a fact that she sucks when it comes to lategame teamfights

Edited:

in fact i don't like to have fiora on my team unless i'm playing her

hue

Edited:

and i can't think of any way that you could come close to proving that eve is viable

like, no

40. Post #200
    October 2008
    1,802 Posts
    ap skarner is op because his ratios are all ap carry esque (one 1.0 ap ratio, one 0.7, one 0.6 and the final 0.4) and he is the tow truck removing illegally parked champions by either truckin' dat shit away or just absolutely fisting them to death
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events