1. Post #8361
    February 2009
    22,803 Posts
    welp, finally won a ranked game

terrible cs though. I had to roam a lot.

top page content:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

2. Post #8362
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,914 Posts
    that Corki build
    im crying
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #8363
    February 2009
    22,803 Posts
    playing in low elo

im slitting wrists
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #8364
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,552 Posts
    transfers to brazilian server starting
    yes
    yess
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

5. Post #8365
    Roll a d100, 99? Deary me...
    January 2009
    8,486 Posts
    Is Diana worth purchasing with RP? I'm nowhere near the 6300 mark.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #8366
    like..dude..nevermind....fuck
    July 2011
    4,620 Posts
    Is Diana worth purchasing with RP? I'm nowhere near the 6300 mark.
    yea shes an amazing jungler with great clear times and tons of damage
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #8367
    June 2009
    2,208 Posts

legit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 14Late Late x 1 (list)

8. Post #8368
    July 2011
    4,620 Posts
    i just noticed the diana theme sounds alot like the dragon age orgins menu theme
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

9. Post #8369
    May 2011
    3,216 Posts
    i just noticed the diana theme sounds alot like the dragon age orgins menu theme
    Her appearance reminded me of something and I knew it was something familiar.
    Ofc it was Dragon Age for some reason...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #8370
    Finally got in a game after 12 dodges
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #8371
    June 2009
    2,208 Posts
    hecarim top actually pretty strong, push lane then gank at the speed of light
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #8372
    July 2011
    4,620 Posts
    holy shit ive been listening to this diana theme forever its fucking incredible

13. Post #8373
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    okay, i need to re-evaluate nashor's on diana again

its not very cost effective compared to other expensive ap items, but it has too much synergy not to get a 2nd chance
    the last diana i played with got one and wrecked
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events

14. Post #8374
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,544 Posts
    is viktor underpowered or what?

his item thing is so crap, it feels like a waste of a slot, and his damage across the board just seems shit considering his cooldowns and how much mana stuff uses
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #8375
    Remove anime
    July 2007
    9,599 Posts

his item thing is so crap, it feels like a waste of a slot, and his damage across the board just seems shit considering his cooldowns and how much mana stuff uses
    He can dish out a ton of damage, but in my opinion he's quite a bit weaker than most AP carries.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

16. Post #8376
    April 2010
    396 Posts
    Mid game he's amazing once it rolls into late game his passive is a major holdback.

Oh and Level Q first, i see so many levelling laser and pumping out little to no damage at any point of the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #8377
    I randomly change my avatar every week or so
    September 2010
    5,228 Posts

I think that Viktor's hex core should have a tree to it, like choosing one upgrade unlocks two or three significantly more expensive (and mutually exclusive) augmentation upgrades that allow you to either increase the power of the initial augment you chose or hybridize your build a bit. Like, for example, if Viktor grabbed Augment: Death, he could get even more damage with one upgrade, or he could fork off into getting some more utility or tankiness.

Currently the Hex Core feels more like a liability than an actual passive, especially in the later game where item slots become more and more valuable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

18. Post #8378
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    3,114 Posts
    I think that Viktor's hex core should have a tree to it, like choosing one upgrade unlocks two or three significantly more expensive (and mutually exclusive) augmentation upgrades that allow you to either increase the power of the initial augment you chose or hybridize your build a bit. Like, for example, if Viktor grabbed Augment: Death, he could get even more damage with one upgrade, or he could fork off into getting some more utility or tankiness.

Currently the Hex Core feels more like a liability than an actual passive, especially in the later game where item slots become more and more valuable.
    Pretty much this. It's nice for the augment to give you some extra AP which makes him very good mid game, but as soon as you hit late game you end up just coughing on people whilst they pump out plenty of damage. The augment is a fun idea, but needs a buff to be viable imo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

19. Post #8379
    Mains sexually confused champions in LoL.
    June 2006
    1,267 Posts
    Mid game he's amazing once it rolls into late game his passive is a major holdback.

Oh and Level Q first, i see so many levelling laser and pumping out little to no damage at any point of the game.
    Then those Viktor's had the shittiest build. His laser does a shit-ton of damage if you build him double dorans + deathcap.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

20. Post #8380
    April 2010
    396 Posts
    Then those Viktor's had the shittiest build. His laser does a shit-ton of damage if you build him double dorans + deathcap.
    Too bad it's got a highish cd and if you miss it you're fucked. Q does so much damage mid game it's ridiculous, taking 1 or 2 points in laser early might be good for harass but Q just busts their balls.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

21. Post #8381
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,443 Posts
    IMO each of the augments need another upgrade;

Eg. Augment Death -> Augment Terror
    Augment Gravity -> Augment Universe

somethign like that, I only managed to think of some fancy names though, nothing more
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

22. Post #8382
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,532 Posts
    talon so awesome

secure an insane advantage midgame, don't do much lategame (die in teamfights) but the advantage gotten at midgame for your team is good enough to outweigh it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events

23. Post #8383
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    14,096 Posts

Phreak quit making spotlights when you're drunk.

Edited:

Abyssal and void staff? Really?

Rylai's LAST? Really?

Frozen Heart as third core item?

No Lich Bane?

The questions are fucking endless.
    I know it's like he just built a mage

24. Post #8384
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    35,888 Posts

Phreak quit making spotlights when you're drunk.

Edited:

Abyssal and void staff? Really?

Rylai's LAST? Really?

Frozen Heart as third core item?

No Lich Bane?

The questions are fucking endless.
    why's abyssal bad on her exactly?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #8385
    Gold Member

June 2009
    8,467 Posts
    I'm pretty sure it's not. A melee-focused AP should almost always have one imo.

26. Post #8386
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    14,096 Posts
    Yeah the passive is great on her

27. Post #8387
    We Drop Bows On 'Em
    November 2009
    6,553 Posts
    I'm pretty sure everyone thinks you shouldn't get abyssal and void staff at the same time for some reason despite it just being even more penetration even if void staff won't be taking as much as it would

28. Post #8388
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    8,443 Posts
    I really wish Riot would release another unique champ like Orianna, the last few (except maybe Zyra and her plants) brought almost nothing new to the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

29. Post #8389
    June 2011
    401 Posts
    Since when did garry restrict the ability to see my own posts? Looking for the post of which got the most votes, got 5800 IP nowsoo close
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #8390
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,902 Posts
    let's go play a poke comp in ranked 5v5 they said

play janna bot they said

it's okay if you feed they said

and we lost

31. Post #8391
    June 2011
    401 Posts
    Skarner won by 1 vote hypercarry jungler here we go
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

32. Post #8392
    May 2010
    1,964 Posts
    If cooldowns are such a big problem on Viktor, why not gear towards a CDR focused mastery/rune page build?

I still think they should buff him a bit, though. Lower the mana costs/CD on his Q+E, and maybe extend the silence duration on his ultimate.

His ultimate is already really strong. I think if he is buffed he will become quite common.

33. Post #8393
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    14,096 Posts
    Any ideas on building diana? It seems attack speed is really important since once you are in battle you have no damaging abilities really apart from your passive cleave which scales with AP

34. Post #8394
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,401 Posts
    IMO each of the augments need another upgrade;

Eg. Augment Death -> Augment Terror
    Augment Gravity -> Augment Universe

somethign like that, I only managed to think of some fancy names though, nothing more
    That would be sweet, change the item attributes and costs around so the first item is useful in mid game and you dish out more for the last late game item.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events

35. Post #8395
    February 2009
    22,803 Posts
    fun facts:

The song for Diana on the LoL login screen is called Daylight's End (Lyrics in the link)

The person who sang the song isn't a singer or VA, it was sung by Saiyaka who is an Associate Web/Graphic Designer at Riot.

Also, the "DRAVEN" shout for the Draven login screen is just a group of Rioters shouting

and finally, apparently Soraka's coat changes color depending on if allies are in range for her passive or not

enough fun facts from me for now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

36. Post #8396
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,773 Posts
    fun facts:
    and finally, apparently Soraka's coat changes color depending on if allies are in range for her passive or not
    I always thought that was just a graphical bug with the colorblind mode
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

37. Post #8397
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,902 Posts
    Wait, is Diana out, or is everyone playing her on the PBE?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

38. Post #8398
    February 2009
    22,803 Posts
    I say "apparently" because it's not confirmed but it's been talked about on the LoL forums.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

39. Post #8399
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,401 Posts
    Wait, is Diana out, or is everyone playing her on the PBE?
    She's out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #8400
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    14,096 Posts
    Rushing malady, rylais and nashor's tooth seems to be good for diana
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)