1. Post #1961
    June 2010
    589 Posts
    They should offer voice chat for LoL. Especially in ranked.
    I call MIA as soon as I see enemy move up. A minute later they get ganked, and start complaining that my MIA was late just because they didn't see the chat box.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #1962
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,716 Posts
    I call MIA as soon as I see enemy move up. A minute later they get ganked, and start complaining that my MIA was late just because they didn't see the chat box.
    Voice chat is awful for pubs, and everyone who's premade I know just uses Skype or something.

Last thing I want is kiddies yelling in voice chat "jungler pls gank"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #1963
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,528 Posts
    Voice chat is awful for pubs, and everyone who's premade I know just uses Skype or something.

Last thing I want is kiddies yelling in voice chat "jungler pls gank"
    people that play this game are really really really young i feel, on average

so many xDs and ^^ and emoticons and shit going out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #1964
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,716 Posts
    people that play this game are really really really young i feel, on average

so many xDs and ^^ and emoticons and shit going out
    I don't particularly care for the age, but some people are so dumb.

I went into a game with a 3 man premade - me and two buddies - I was bot with one bro and the other was jungling, and the idiot top kept getting ganked and was like "Malphite come gank top they won't stop ganking"

WELL HERE'S AN IDEA BUY SOME FUCKING WARDS IDIOT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #1965
    Steins;Gate SUCKS
    October 2008
    4,945 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 2Informative Informative x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #1966
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,193 Posts
    I'm not sure if I like the patch, probably because of the amount of changes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

7. Post #1967
    June 2010
    589 Posts
    I'm not sure if that Leblanc buff was needed... Technically (With Flash) Leblanc can blink 3 times consecutively now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

8. Post #1968
    Phreak sounds sick

His voice is more nasally than usual
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

9. Post #1969
    black people
    April 2008
    3,917 Posts
    I'm not sure if that Leblanc buff was needed... Technically (With Flash) Leblanc can blink 3 times consecutively now.
    the q missile speed increase was needed. I always fucked up my combo because of it and she's an illusionist champion or whatever so the whole distortion thing works extremely well with her.

10. Post #1970
    Dennab
    September 2011
    1,790 Posts

Who said LB isn't good late game?

...when you have naut to initiate... and wukong's clone... and the enemy team has 3 divers...

Edited:

the q missile speed increase was needed. I always fucked up my combo because of it and she's an illusionist champion or whatever so the whole distortion thing works extremely well with her.
    She already could. You mean 5 times. Naut's AOE thingy was a godsend for me against their 3 FUCKING BANSHEE'S VEILS FUCK YOU LEE AND EZ AND WHOEVER WASN'T SHACO OR SION
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

11. Post #1971
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,193 Posts
    Phreak sounds sick

His voice is more nasally than usual
    at least he doesn't sound like he's about to kill himself, like in the older spotlights

Edited:

jayce looks awesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

12. Post #1972
    June 2011
    6,466 Posts
    Why do people even call mia anymore? I keep losing precious farm just trying to type "mid mia" or something. Look on the map, are they in their lane? No, then they are mia. This isn't 2011, buy a damn ward.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #1973
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,528 Posts
    SO FUCKING MAD

WHY ARE THERE ALWAYS 2+ SMURFS ON THE ENEMY TEAM.
    WHY.

I go 8/3 early game with xin
    well too bad that doesn't mean shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events

14. Post #1974
    June 2011
    6,466 Posts
    League of Legends v1.0.0.142

Teemo
    Removed from game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 4Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #1975
    Why do people even call mia anymore? I keep losing precious farm just trying to type "mid mia" or something. Look on the map, are they in their lane? No, then they are mia. This isn't 2011, buy a damn ward.
    Because it takes like a second to type mia and I can't tell if they're just sitting in the bush
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #1976
    June 2011
    6,466 Posts
    Fiora
    Blade Waltz
    Cooldown reduced to 130/120/110 from 150/130/110

HAHAHAHAHAH MORE TOWER DIVES AHHAHAHAHAH FEED ME AHAHHAHEHUA
    can't believe you guys don't think fiora is OP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #1977
    I survived Camp FP 2010
    July 2006
    7,045 Posts
    Who said LB isn't good late game?
    Anyone that does is a terrible person and it's no wonder they get their asses hammered by underestimating her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #1978
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,528 Posts
    HAHAHAHAHAH MORE TOWER DIVES AHHAHAHAHAH FEED ME AHAHHAHEHUA
    can't believe you guys don't think fiora is OP.
    she's not...

her laning is good imo but that's about it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

19. Post #1979
    Angel of Death
    July 2007
    9,346 Posts
    Every time I've seen a Fiora the enemy team just grabs a thornmail and she practically kills herself with her ulti, no matter what. Also isn't it supposed to dodge damage? I've killed myself plenty of times simply by using it, even at very high health sometimes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

20. Post #1980
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,528 Posts
    it's probably just ignite ticking
    the thing is that her ult becomes terrifyingly shit lategame

so little damage, and then fucks up your positioning royally and places you in the middle of 5 angry enemies ready to fuck you up

whenever i play fiora i try as hard as possible to end the game quickly or try to prevent teamfights from happening by telling my team to just split push 24/7
    since in teamfights, melee carries always suck, and especially fiora since she relies on not getting slowed or stunned during her E, which can be a very strong steroid, but so counterable

Edited:

i wish that one entropy item from dominion was in 5v5

such a nice AD caster item

21. Post #1981
    June 2011
    6,466 Posts
    Even if you fuck up early game, by level 9 you have a free BF sword and a ridiculous AS steroid. Once I get a bloodthirster and last whisper, I can kill freakin' anyone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #1982
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,528 Posts
    Even if you fuck up early game, by level 9 you have a free BF sword and a ridiculous AS steroid. Once I get a bloodthirster and last whisper, I can kill freakin' anyone.
    under the condition that you aren't cc'd, which holds true for all melee carries, you wreck shit

why am i going from defending fiora to attacking her

Edited:

jayce looks slick as hell

nice animations (ranged auto still a bit lacking punch though, and the particle is weak)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #1983

nice animations (ranged auto still a bit lacking punch though, and the particle is weak)
    Hammer has no weight behind it

24. Post #1984
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    1,445 Posts

it looks and sounds like he's shooting plinkers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #1985
    His auto and E are okay but his Q is just disappointing

He jumps 10 meters into the air, flips, and then you can't even see him hit his target
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

26. Post #1986
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    397 Posts

take your bets

eheheheheheh

27. Post #1987
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,528 Posts
    i have a feeling that jayce is gonna fall behind lategame

those teamfights in the spotlight were not very promising
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Qatar Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

28. Post #1988
    Gold Member

June 2009
    8,467 Posts
    i have a feeling that jayce is gonna fall behind lategame

those teamfights in the spotlight were not very promising
    The thing is, if you want him to enhance a lot in his ability to shoot long distances, you're going to wanna build a lot of AD. At the same time, if you don't wanna instantly melt when hammer people, you're gonna wanna build some defense.

I can see Jayce melting extremely fast in any teamfight so as long as he's even slightly focused. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

29. Post #1989
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,528 Posts
    eh the thing is that he's so ability focused, kind of like lee sin, and abilities lategame become glorified autoattacks sometimes.

30. Post #1990
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,193 Posts
    His auto and E are okay but his Q is just disappointing

He jumps 10 meters into the air, flips, and then you can't even see him hit his target
    yeah it really doesnt give that powerful superhero feel
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Brazil Show Events

31. Post #1991
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    397 Posts

take your bets

eheheheheheh
    answer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #1992
    black people
    April 2008
    3,917 Posts
    his e is pretty powerful late game. 20% max hp hurts dem mofos but he's still pretty good lategame when I tried him out especially his 2.5 AS steroid with 130% increase damage.

33. Post #1993
    Flubascrub
    August 2009
    10,528 Posts
    his laning definitely seems extremely good for top

basically the on par / higher burst than other tops, while being able to switch to range to slowly harass the enemy hp down, like an AD carry top such as draven or vayne, but without the weaknesses they have after a few levels and midgame

34. Post #1994
    Spirit Guide
    March 2009
    16,953 Posts
    I just played my first round as Teemo and had a good ole' time! I shut the hell out of Volibear in top lane. Killed him three or four times and continually harassed him out of goodies. Every time he tried to charge me, I'd just pop my sprint and kite him towards the turret. When he'd turn around to disengage, I'd lay a few darts in his back and resume farming.

UNFORTUNATELY, our AD carry left the game at level four and never came back. We still had a pretty strong lead on kills throughout the game, but without our fifth player we just didn't have the presence to push to victory.

Still, I kept a positive score! I went 7/4/11. :I

Not too dang shabby, considering our unfortunate lack of a fifth player, and I deffo had some fun playing Teemo top. I'll prolly rock him more often!

Edited:

And Shrooms rock for preventing ganks! They're like free wards that piss everybody off!

35. Post #1995
    <3 Strike Witches <3
    May 2008
    14,432 Posts
    Still, I kept a positive score! I went 7/4/11. :I
    Yeah it's pretty hard to keep up a positive score ratio in League of Legends.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #1996
    Spirit Guide
    March 2009
    16,953 Posts
    Don't make fun of me, dorko!

Edited:

It was my first ever Teemo round; I'm just pleased I didn't get mega-stomped.

37. Post #1997
    We Drop Bows On 'Em
    November 2009
    6,551 Posts
    It takes like 2 seconds to type mia, if you're smart you type ss because it's easily twice as fast

the most possible gold you're going to be missing middle in those 2 seconds is probably about 60g

the average gold for a kill is 300g

300g - 60g = CALL WHEN YOUR LANE GOES MISSING JACKASS

On a map where every other lane is warded they could still be doing anything like taking your junglers buffs or sneaking a dragon, some ganks don't even happen through the river and some that do don't even need to go through somewhere that could be warded, the enemy TF could be porting bot lane and fucking your teams chances of winning whilst also getting a double kill to come back to lane and fuck you up too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

38. Post #1998
    March 2012
    1,089 Posts
    Why does jayce remind me of invoker?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

39. Post #1999
    January 2010
    1,126 Posts
    I'm trying to understand this game. Why are some champions better for certain lanes?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

40. Post #2000
    We Drop Bows On 'Em
    November 2009
    6,551 Posts
    Why does jayce remind me of invoker?
    I wouldn't see why, they're both males?

Nidalee and lee sin both have the same amount of skills as jayce and jayce is also a much more physical/electric character whereas invoker is entirely an elemental mage (or at least from what I understand by looking at his gameplay)

edit: I can't really come up for a word for it so physical will have to do, I just mean non-magical stuff like the big crossbow and the big hammer, even though electronically enhanced they're still very physical ways of doing damage
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events