1. Post #2041
    Gold Member

June 2009
    8,467 Posts
    if you shut down a nasus as eve then the nasus was fucking terrible
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2042
    in 2013 people will no longer be judged by ethnicity but by the anime girl used as their avatar
    March 2007
    7,930 Posts
    i think nasus could be a decent mid counterpick against champions like morgana, kassadin, galio, etc...

he'd pretty much lock down the lane and make it a complete passive farm fest (something that nasus loves a lot!) and he wouldn't have to deal with the majority of bad match ups that he has solo top

and he has a lot of kill potential with the help of a jungler, especially when he uses wither

of course he'd get dumped on by champions like cassiopeia, ryze, etc.. but such is life when you play nasus!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #2043
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,942 Posts
    if you shut down a nasus as eve then the nasus was fucking terrible
    Even if Nasus is pretty bad early game, you have to be really fucking retarded to lose against Eve.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events

4. Post #2044
    caw caw motherfuckers
    July 2007
    7,930 Posts
    Or Eve is just a good top
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

5. Post #2045
    Mombasa's Hubby :3
    October 2008
    3,886 Posts
    The case of rilez v. Facepunch concerning the issue of Eve's viability as a solotop will now commence.

Judge Venn presiding.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #2046
    in 2013 people will no longer be judged by ethnicity but by the anime girl used as their avatar
    March 2007
    7,930 Posts
    eve doing well against mediocre solo top champions does not make her good!!!

7. Post #2047
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    26,085 Posts
    Nasus is a hypercarry anyway, all he can really do top is farm and then be a late game monster.

And the second you get your Sheen on Nasus, you should be batting Evelynn around like she's nothing anyway, and good vision ward coverage makes her useless.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #2048
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    36,451 Posts
    gragas and slight ziggs buff makes me very happy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #2049
    Gold Member

June 2009
    8,467 Posts
    yes, the gragas buff is just good news oozing out of the patch notes for me

love gragas, that 1-1 ratio scaling on his ult
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #2050
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,958 Posts
    you know how when you see a xerath or a viktor
    and you're like "well i know they're up so i can play a tad bit more stupidly"
    and then it turns out to be a decent xerath

but you're playing shit so you lose and they look like a great xerath.

that happens when you play evelynn anywhere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

11. Post #2051
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,942 Posts
    gragas and slight ziggs buff makes me very happy
    Gragas is now amazing in Jungle

12. Post #2052
    October 2008
    1,803 Posts
    Gragas is now amazing in Jungle
    gragas is now the satan fatman of the woods

prepare your holy water because this demon fatty is gonna warp around lucifer style
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

13. Post #2053
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,958 Posts
    Nunu just got the most ridiculous buff I've seen.

that buff to his passive makes him practically manaless now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #2054
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    7,151 Posts
    Stop, hammer time.

Edited:

HOLY JESUS! THIS BALL + AG POWER IS ALMOST UNCONTROLLABLE!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

15. Post #2055
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,544 Posts
    Does anyone have this picture of the Bunny girl riven signed by Cristina Vee?:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

16. Post #2056
    February 2009
    22,955 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

17. Post #2057
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,544 Posts
    Danke! Now my friend can be terrified of Riven forever!

18. Post #2058
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,663 Posts
    Finally after like over 1000 games i got my first penta and as jayce.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

19. Post #2059
    Spirit Guide
    March 2009
    17,320 Posts
    Who's your favorite Graves support? My buddy and I have been trying to figure out which support champ helps him snowball the hardest.

Turns out that Nunu is a wicked-solid support for him! We've done two games with that combo so far, and both times my buddy's Graves and I snowballed hard. It's hilarious how nasty Graves can get with Nunu's huge attack- and movement-speed buffs.

Course, Janna was a solid support for him, too. Also, Soraka. Lulu, not so much. Lulu has great crowd control for team fights, but isn't as helpful for single-champion support, in my opinion.

20. Post #2060
    I made WAYWO a better place
    September 2011
    1,311 Posts
    Whats your build anyway?

Edited:

Who's your favorite Graves support? My buddy and I have been trying to figure out which support champ helps him snowball the hardest.

Turns out that Nunu is a wicked-solid support for him! We've done two games with that combo so far, and both times my buddy's Graves and I snowballed hard. It's hilarious how nasty Graves can get with Nunu's huge attack- and movement-speed buffs.

Course, Janna was a solid support for him, too. Also, Soraka. Lulu, not so much. Lulu has great crowd control for team fights, but isn't as helpful for single-champion support, in my opinion.
    Taric Graves is probably the strongest AD carry lane in the game atm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #2061
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,958 Posts
    Taric Graves is probably the strongest AD carry lane in the game atm.
    soraka urgot

22. Post #2062
    July 2010
    2,434 Posts
    I think it's just the current meta game. Right now, top typically favors tanky bruisers, bottom rolls with a ranged carry and a support, mid rolls with an AP carry, and the last members roams the jungle providing timely ganks. It's only done this way because that's the way everybody silently agreed it should be done.
    People didn't all 'silently agree on it' so much as that's how the pro teams did it and so it trickled down into what everyone else did. It makes a lot of sense though: Support/AD Carry is obviously a strong combination, and the reason they would go bot rather than in any other lane is because 2 people bot = better dragon control. Top lane often has a bruiser type because for the laning phase top lane really isn't that important - baron doesn't often become an objective until perhaps the 25 minute mark at the earliest, and by that time the laning phase will be over with and people will be grouping up. Because of this, top lane normally just becomes a passive farming lane, and bruiser types are ideal for this. As for AP carry mid, I'm not sure if there's a real reason for this other than it's the only other available lane and a high AP damage source is needed.

23. Post #2063
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    6,958 Posts

you will never have a pentakill this good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 7Late Late x 1 (list)

24. Post #2064
    April 2010
    1,979 Posts
    People didn't all 'silently agree on it' so much as that's how the pro teams did it and so it trickled down into what everyone else did. It makes a lot of sense though: Support/AD Carry is obviously a strong combination, and the reason they would go bot rather than in any other lane is because 2 people bot = better dragon control. Top lane often has a bruiser type because for the laning phase top lane really isn't that important - baron doesn't often become an objective until perhaps the 25 minute mark at the earliest, and by that time the laning phase will be over with and people will be grouping up. Because of this, top lane normally just becomes a passive farming lane, and bruiser types are ideal for this. As for AP carry mid, I'm not sure if there's a real reason for this other than it's the only other available lane and a high AP damage source is needed.
    AP carries rely on spells, which rely on levels - a solo lane is therefore the best for XP.
    They are also usually squishy, and mid is the shortest and therefore the hardest lane to gank, which makes it ideal for them to be there over top.
    Also, it's right next to blue buff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #2065
    June 2009
    2,208 Posts

nunu graves is decent but not so much because graves relies on burst rather than sheer auto attack and kiting power

nunu is really good with ashe and kog'maw, whereas graves is the best with taric and soraka

taric's w passive combines with graves' passive to make a fucking bullshit lane, and taric's stun makes it shit easy to land a face full of buckshot

oh yeah and try and win a trade against a soraka+graves combo, no dice + buckshot spam

26. Post #2066
    I made WAYWO a better place
    September 2011
    1,311 Posts
    soraka urgot
    urgot is not an AD carry in my books.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #2067
    June 2009
    2,208 Posts
    urgot is not an AD carry in my books.
    no, but he's lane dominance at it's best

you choose urgot to shut down the enemy carry, provide a decent initiation, and to end the game pretty early

and soraka urgot is cheese at it's best, no way to beat it in lane unless one of them royally fucks up

28. Post #2068
    Fuck Your Life
    Dennab
    July 2011
    2,186 Posts
    3 / 0 / 24 as Janna.. sorta like support, for something different to my usual AD carry lol..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

29. Post #2069
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    1,460 Posts
    First match as Jayce, gets pentakill on a gate Q.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #2070
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,663 Posts
    First match as Jayce, gets pentakill on a gate Q.
    Yeah i got penta my first game, but i was in melee mode entire time i like it allot more than ranged

31. Post #2071
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,310 Posts
    ARAM can be cruel sometimes...

32. Post #2072
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,942 Posts
    So how good is Jayce? Is he OP?

33. Post #2073
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,310 Posts
    He doesn't feel OP, but I've only played 2 games with him. He's a hell of a lot of fun though for sure

34. Post #2074
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,663 Posts
    So how good is Jayce? Is he OP?
    Hes good, i prefer playing him as with melee active most of the time, ranged just good for poking an killing if they run.

35. Post #2075
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    7,151 Posts
    ''why do you pick eve? she is fucking useless on bot and not really good anywhere?
    cause you pick jayce.
    You troll pick cause you can't play a specific champion?
    fuck you.''

Stay classy lol community.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #2076
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,663 Posts
    i havent got anyone like that, they just ask if they can play jace i say no they dodge

37. Post #2077
    DYRUS BONER
    June 2010
    4,386 Posts
    hey
    why don't you lane against me top
    there needs to be jungle pressure of course though

38. Post #2078
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,544 Posts
    So I'm just starting to draw and this is my first serious sketch ever, bottom half and sword is without reference, and I screwed up the arm:
    (inb4 "shit drawing kil urself")

:>
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

39. Post #2079
    wtf am i reading
    June 2010
    15,942 Posts
    Orianna got nerfed lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #2080
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    8,975 Posts
    Danke! Now my friend can be terrified of Riven forever!
    Riven? How about fucking Teemo?? Face of nightmares.