1. Post #1
    April 2011
    379 Posts
    Hello, i was wondering if someone could make ragdolls of the league of legends Characters, the minions, and the Monsters please.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    July 2011
    488 Posts
    This would take a while, but not impossible. I support this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #3

July 2012
    25 Posts
    sigh, they talk about lol models all the time and their isn't any for Garry's mod? well I support this as well.

4. Post #4

June 2012
    2 Posts
    I am also exceptionally interested.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    December 2011
    60 Posts
    Yes that would be nice

6. Post #6

August 2011
    38 Posts
    How detailed are the models, though? It's one thing to port them, but another to look at 'em, really...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    August 2011
    39 Posts
    If I knew how, I'd do it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    October 2012
    90 Posts
    How detailed are the models, though? It's one thing to port them, but another to look at 'em, really...
    You don't want to know.
    They're doing visual updates now, though. I think.

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    128 Posts
    I've actually pulled a few; Newer champions actually look ok. I've seen worse looking models.

They come out with the model/texture/skeleton mostly intact too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    August 2011
    39 Posts
    Ok so I'm trying to do this but failing miserably. The furthest I get is loading the .skn into Maya '11, but I can't figure out how to apply the texture.

11. Post #11
    August 2011
    39 Posts
    So I've figured out how to make League of Legends characters viewable in Maya 2011, and can export them to OBJs. How do I take that file and make it into a ragdoll file? Searching online says to convert it to SMP but the plugin for Maya apparently no longer exists. I could use some help.