1. Post #4281
    April 2011
    2,946 Posts
    If they fix the Beakless style for the Robot Chicken Hat, it could make a badass cyberpunk mohawk with a headjack.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #4282
    November 2009
    230 Posts
    Well, I finally got my Adult Swim key...activated it and nothing happened. Didn't get my drop yet. Is there like a wait period after activating it? Not to keen to contact steam support....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #4283
    April 2011
    2,946 Posts
    Well, I finally got my Adult Swim key...activated it and nothing happened. Didn't get my drop yet. Is there like a wait period after activating it? Not to keen to contact steam support....
    Give it a few hours.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #4284
    January 2012
    384 Posts
    I've waited over an hour here, and still haven't got my hat. Give it time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

5. Post #4285
    September 2011
    4,058 Posts
    If they fix the Beakless style for the Robot Chicken Hat, it could make a badass cyberpunk mohawk with a headjack.
    -snip, misunderstood with the parrot-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

6. Post #4286

June 2012
    124 Posts
    So why do I not have a code for the adult swim thing when I signed up before yesterday?

Strange.
    Did you mark the option to receive spam?, cuz if not... /:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mexico Show Events

7. Post #4287
    February 2011
    2,738 Posts
    oh god, the robot chicken hat is all-class I think. (I saw a heavy wearing it in-game)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Late Late x 2 (list)

8. Post #4288
    September 2011
    4,058 Posts
    Neat, I got my Adult Swim code. Activated it and the hat popped immediately.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #4289
    June 2012
    1,648 Posts
    So...no emails from adult swim...I got three crates...no keys because valve are dicks and the community went LOL TWICE AS MUCH! dssdfgg GOD DANG IT!
    Traders are really god damn annoying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

10. Post #4290
    May 2008
    4,585 Posts
    Woo, update!

We have released an update to Half-Life 1 dedicated servers. This update fixes a potential file download exploit, run the hldsupdatetool to grab it.

Thanks to Daniil for alerting us to this issue.

- Alfred
    wait a minute...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

11. Post #4291
    August 2010
    178 Posts
    Why did this get in? Valve really needs to look at stuff before they add it

-Not just talking about seeing inside the flare gun, that's a mod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

12. Post #4292

June 2012
    124 Posts
    Traders are really god damn annoying.
    "Lowballs=reported"

Hate that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mexico Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

13. Post #4293
    April 2011
    2,946 Posts
    "Lowballs=reported"

Hate that
    Usually means "reasonable offer = reported". I have a bad tendency to go after idiots on Outpost.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #4294
    January 2012
    1,126 Posts
    -snipppedy doo dah-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

15. Post #4295
    May 2012
    70 Posts
    "Lowballs=reported"

Hate that
    I hate when they say to offer and then tell you your offer isn't up to par to their own prices...I mean c'mon if you already have a price in mind then just post it up instead of telling people to go "offer."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

16. Post #4296
    April 2011
    2,946 Posts
    Forgive my stupid question, but where do you put the Robot Chicken hat code?
    Main Steam window. Lower left corner. + Add A Game... Then, Activate A Product On Steam.

Also, YES.

Also, I want a Strange Iron Curtain. I realize Valve can't do that, so.. make Genuines have Strange attributes, and make the Iron Curtain Genuine. Or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #4297
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    3,325 Posts
    Where is the Robot Chicken hat code found?

18. Post #4298
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,904 Posts
    Got my Adult Swim hat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #4299

March 2012
    1,136 Posts
    Crap, I think they gave all the keys out.

Edit: Or not. (above me)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #4300
    June 2012
    517 Posts
    Where is the Robot Chicken hat code found?
    You had to register for the newsletter yesterday, you can still get it but you won't get it today.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Mexico Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #4301

March 2012
    1,136 Posts
    You had to register for the newsletter yesterday, you can still get it but you won't get it today.
    I registered last week and I still don't get it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #4302
    Dreams of chronic and sustained critglows.
    December 2010
    16,567 Posts
    did you sign up for at least one newsletter?

23. Post #4303
    September 2011
    4,058 Posts
    "Lowballs=reported"

Hate that
    I actually report those people with the reason "Mental sickness".

(I don't but I wish I did)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

24. Post #4304

June 2012
    124 Posts
    Keep pressing F5 in my Gmail and nothing happens :C (starts with ex), gonna wait til July 5 I guess
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mexico Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #4305
    December 2010
    16,567 Posts
    Keep pressing F5 in my Gmail and nothing happens :C (starts with ex), gonna wait til July 5 I guess
    doesn't Gmail auto-refresh on new email?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

26. Post #4306
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,328 Posts
    I am still waiting for my code but that may be my fault since I signed up for it around 9:30pm(in Ontario) yesterday and the latest that you could sign up to get it today was 12:00am. Also, does country have anything to do with it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

27. Post #4307
    April 2011
    2,946 Posts
    "The system server will be down shortly for maintenance."

Did I quote that right? Only saw the announcement in-game for a second.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #4308
    June 2012
    1,648 Posts
    Well, I guess Adult Swim forgot about me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #4309

June 2012
    124 Posts
    doesn't Gmail auto-refresh on new email?
    Let me die slowly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mexico Show Events

30. Post #4310
    September 2011
    4,058 Posts
    "The system server will be down shortly for maintenance."
    Oh go ahead
    Not like it was already down since yesterday
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 5Disagree Disagree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

31. Post #4311
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,328 Posts
    Oh, spoke too soon. I got it immediately after saying that I had not gotten it yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #4312
    August 2011
    2,035 Posts
    Turns out you can't 4 ref+item these sets.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #4313
    April 2012
    492 Posts
    Bit late on the discussion, but besides the obvious stuff that needs fixing I think they made the right decision with the equalizer.

The name 'equalizer' had to go with the damage based buff one so it would make sense. As for the texture though, people only use it for the speed buff anyway so I think having the better and original texture for the escape plan is fitting imo. I do understand that it's messy changing the texture of a 3 year old weapon (not that it needed splitting in the first place) but I'm with them on this, it's too late now anyway, what with one having blood on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

34. Post #4314
    April 2011
    2,946 Posts
    These new items are weird. The only way to get the back misc for Pyro is to craft it. You can't even buy it. It's bizarre.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

35. Post #4315
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    3,645 Posts
    Turns out you can't 4 ref+item these sets.
    Normally, I would wonder if this was intentional, but I assume this is just the TF2 team being lazy. Probably just like how they only remember to add craft numbers or crit glows half the time.

EDIT: Explained below, never mind.

36. Post #4316
    August 2011
    2,035 Posts
    These new items are weird. The only way to get the back misc for Pyro is to craft it. You can't even buy it. It's bizarre.
    Besides Mr Balloonicorn, you can't and won't be able to buy or 4 ref and weapon craft the new hats and miscs until the scorched crate expires.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #4317
    June 2012
    530 Posts
    They're supposed to be sending out the codes alphabetically, so what did yours start with Wafflemonstr so I can know when mine comes?

38. Post #4318
    May 2012
    70 Posts
    It's from the crates too. I got mine that way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

39. Post #4319
    December 2010
    16,567 Posts
    Besides Mr Balloonicorn, you can't and won't be able to buy or 4 ref and weapon craft the new hats and miscs until the scorched crate expires.
    Mr Balloonicorn seems like it will also drop. Right now there's no difference between it and any other cosmetic added in the update

Also none of the items have sets. I don't know if this is to prevent the hats from having a recipe right off the bat, or they forgot.

40. Post #4320
    June 2012
    517 Posts
    I registered last week and I still don't get it.
    Well, you had to sign in then and register again, i did it and i got it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Mexico Show Events