1. Post #6641
    July 2011
    663 Posts
    MY WALLET IS NOT READY FOR THIS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 India Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #6642
    March 2010
    245 Posts
    This may've been answered before, but are the Cherubs from MtP and Scout's mom in SFM?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

3. Post #6643
    May 2012
    882 Posts
    We got considerably less content with that update compared to past updates. I was amazed but I only got one of the new weapons. Hell, I'm still missing pretty much all the Pyro/Engineer Grordbort stuff since Valve's drop system is shit and wants to give me 500 Sandviches and Claisdamsdadasdmdmores instead.

I'm surprised they never bothered to add new achievements for any of the new shit they put in that's not map-specific. Why not more milestones to unlock new weapons? There's probably many others like me who don't have all the weapons and don't want to dick around with trading to get them.
    Claidehams'mores? Delicious!

On topic: TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #6644
    April 2011
    5,479 Posts
    This may've been answered before, but are the Cherubs from MtP and Scout's mom in SFM?
    Source Filmmaker is free now, so you're able to check. Sadly no though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #6645
    June 2012
    332 Posts
    Hell, I'm still missing pretty much all the Pyro/Engineer Grordbort stuff since Valve's drop system is shit and wants to give me 500 Sandviches and Claisdamsdadasdmdmores instead.
    Convert extra weapons into scrap. Go on Outpost. Make a trade saying that you're buying all the Grordbort weapons for 1 scrap each, and all the Pyromania weapons for 2 scrap each. Bam, you'll have them all in a day with minimal work. Buying weapons in TF2 is one of the easiest things you can do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #6646
    Dreams of chronic and sustained critglows.
    December 2010
    17,012 Posts
    "Steam Scouts, we also have some fun activities scheduled - don't forget to earn your badges (and check out your existing ones)."

so it looks like there will be a sale meta-game after all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

7. Post #6647
    June 2012
    332 Posts
    "Steam Scouts, we also have some fun activities scheduled - don't forget to earn your badges (and check out your existing ones)."

so it looks like there will be a sale meta-game after all.
    I love how they have this sale right as I'm going out of town. If only I had Steam Mobile...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

8. Post #6648
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,569 Posts
    Source Filmmaker is free now, so you're able to check. Sadly no though.
    Nor is Miss Pauling

9. Post #6649
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,643 Posts
    Why is it always hell on earth trying to join these official groups. There's no join button, but I don't have the achievement for joining.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

10. Post #6650
    May 2008
    4,752 Posts
    Why is it always hell on earth trying to join these official groups. There's no join button, but I don't have the achievement for joining.
    As far as I know it isn't working for anybody.

11. Post #6651
    January 2012
    1,528 Posts
    so there will be a new HOUWAR i wont be able to get because of unwanted vacations?
    EDIT: People should get off the steam store page so I can vote.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

12. Post #6652
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    7,616 Posts
    As far as I know it isn't working for anybody.
    I managed to join the group earlier.

13. Post #6653
    QUACK MASTER
    July 2011
    1,839 Posts
    where do I see those achievements? Can't find them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Portugal Show Events

14. Post #6654
    R R E R R R
    October 2009
    5,236 Posts
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bakaze/badges
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #6655
    ABW
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    365 Posts
    If you joined the Summer Camp group last year then you're already in it. Community is just borked currently, it'll show up don't worry

16. Post #6656
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    5,002 Posts
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/*yoursteamurl*/badges

So in your case, http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bakaze/badges
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #6657
    not affiliated with Sega™
    July 2010
    1,824 Posts
    >Purchase any discounted game, bundle or DLC during the Summer Sale
    Oh no now I actually have to spend money instead of trading for the games :(
    At least I just got a Paypal account yesterday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #6658
    Dreams of chronic and sustained critglows.
    December 2010
    17,012 Posts
    At least I just got a Paypal account yesterday.
    I got my new debit card TODAY, so how do you think I feel :P

19. Post #6659
    January 2010
    3,165 Posts
    I don't think we'd get those in source film maker until they hand out the assets for Meet the Spy, Medic and Pyro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #6660
    Resident News Bot
    April 2011
    11,702 Posts
    Not sure if cold mold, but those two packages just showed up on stats.tf (only one of each). The descriptions say that they'll be opened at a later date.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

21. Post #6661
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    13,298 Posts
    I don't think we'd get those in source film maker until they hand out the assets for Meet the Spy, Medic and Pyro.
    Calling it now, naked Spy is gonna be ken doll and naked Scout's mom is going to be ken doll Scout with a wig.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 8Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #6662
    April 2011
    8,358 Posts
    I mean voicework. Sue me, I love the french voices.

Meet the Spyper?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events

23. Post #6663
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    1,452 Posts
    Fun fact: You already win, they made the community bundle for the summer sale thing.
    Yeah, that bundle full of exciting new con--oh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #6664
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,055 Posts
    Yeah, that bundle full of exciting new con--oh.
    It's still technically new, you couldn't buy that bundle pre-update yesterday.

:teach:

25. Post #6665
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    1,452 Posts
    It's still technically new, you couldn't buy that bundle pre-update yesterday.

:teach:
    You're really grasping at straws to lick Valve's posterior. Repackaged goods are still repackaged--they're not new.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

26. Post #6666
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,311 Posts
    I mean voicework. Sue me, I love the french voices.

Not entirely related, but I wish there were more "Meet The" trailers dubbed in Spanish. As far as I know only Meet the Scout and Meet the Sniper are dubbed, and the voice actor made a really good job with those.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

27. Post #6667
    May 2011
    2,872 Posts
    The Spanish dub could have benefited from some work; the sniper sounds like somebody trying to sound cool, at least in-game, and the Spy doesn't even have a fake French accent (and we are quite fond of mocking the French, to be honest).

Fake accents for the international members, different local accents for the angloparlant members.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #6668
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    Not entirely related, but I wish there were more "Meet The" trailers dubbed in Spanish. As far as I know only Meet the Scout and Meet the Sniper are dubbed, and the voice actor made a really good job with those.
    Completely related, actually. My point was that foreign valve fans deserve their bit of attention, be it just translating the remaining meet the team video
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

29. Post #6669
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,311 Posts
    The Spanish dub could have benefited from some work; the sniper sounds like somebody trying to sound cool, at least in-game, and the Spy doesn't even have a fake French accent (and we are quite fond of mocking the French, to be honest).

Fake accents for the international members, different local accents for the angloparlant members.
    I for one liked Sniper's voice acting, the only voices I'm not really into are the ones of the Engineer and the Demoman, but maybe because I'm very used to listen to the original ones
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

30. Post #6670
    June 2012
    876 Posts
    I for one liked Sniper's voice acting, the only voices I'm not really into are the ones of the Engineer and the Demoman, but maybe because I'm very used to listen to the original ones
    I like spanish Medic,his voice is like,sexy. Also,Meet the Sniper
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

31. Post #6671
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,311 Posts
    I like spanish Medic,his voice is like,sexy
    I like the way the translator team adapted his german-ish insults like "swinehunds" or "dumkophs" into things like "idioten", it's a really funny touch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #6672
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    17,032 Posts
    I like spanish Medic,his voice is like,sexy. Also,Meet the Sniper
    Thats the only spanish voice I like, and I hate spain accents
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events

33. Post #6673
    June 2012
    1,648 Posts
    So does anyone think Valve will pull another HOUWAR on us?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

34. Post #6674
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    17,032 Posts
    So does anyone think Valve will pull another HOUWAR on us?
    I hope they do another event with objetives and rewards, last year summer camp was great, I loved the ticket system
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

35. Post #6675
    April 2012
    1,216 Posts
    Speaking as a person who really dislikes the fact that fellow players can see his total amount of games and hours played, I actually very much like this badge business. It's fun!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #6676
    September 2009
    3,493 Posts
    I like the way the translator team adapted his german-ish insults like "swinehunds" or "dumkophs" into things like "idioten", it's a really funny touch.
    The Spanish Spy's voice (also Wheatley's) didn't fit very well, but holy christ:

"May I borrow your mic? This is Scout, I cry when I watch Bambi! Over!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #6677
    April 2012
    1,216 Posts
    ah, forget it. I'll just wait till later.

In other news, Balloonicorn does nothing for me. Do people have a soft spot for him, or is/are Valve the only one/s infatuated with it?

38. Post #6678
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,119 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

39. Post #6679
    May 2008
    4,752 Posts
    Schema updated, promos are tradable/craftable.

They all have craftnumbers.

Rainblower now can have posthumous kills attached.

Friend just crafted quadwrangler #2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #6680
    Black Box Lover and Enthusiast
    August 2007
    8,425 Posts
    Schema updated, promos are tradable. It also appears the doublecross-com has craft numbers (non of the others seem to have it).
    oh thank Gaben. I can finally get my flasks. Now what I'm wondering is: What're we gonna get for tonight's update?