1. Post #161
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,057 Posts
    Do Saxxy winners get SFM? (RATE ME OPTIMISTIC)
    it's more likely that Saxxies will be about SFM, like I have said a million times before and will continue to say.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #162
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    797 Posts
    So... is the pyro messed up in the head or does his mask make him see that stuff?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #163

March 2012
    1,136 Posts

what
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 28 (list)

4. Post #164
    February 2010
    671 Posts
    Oh man, the possibilities of Source Filmmaker are endless.

Imagine being able to use SFM to create 3D spaces and then be able to blend 2D animation within that space like this :

Holy shitttttt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

5. Post #165
    I once worked at a sperm bank, the food was terrible
    April 2011
    9,226 Posts
    Meet The Pyro was pretty underwhelming
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 25Agree Agree x 8 (list)

6. Post #166
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    8,689 Posts
    I blame a mix of hype and being easy to predict and not enough character interaction
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #167
    support my deus ex fanfiction
    November 2009
    1,479 Posts
    Yeah, I like it when VALVe makes stuff with more action. If we had more of the scene of the Pyro going absolutely insane, I would've liked it a bit more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

8. Post #168
    January 2012
    389 Posts
    It was pretty short... I was expecting it to be at least twice as long as it is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

9. Post #169
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    5,338 Posts
    Does anyone know why don't Adult Swim send me an email with the code?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Spain Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

10. Post #170

March 2012
    213 Posts
    Someone from Valve liked the creepypasta from 4chan.

11. Post #171
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    5,001 Posts
    Does anyone know why don't Adult Swim send me an email with the code?
    You get the code tomorrow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #172
    AKA: eightDash
    March 2008
    1,309 Posts
    Without all the candy land it really is a dark video. I wish someone could make one that flows together better.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmm46eyW_iE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #173
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    4,862 Posts
    It was pretty short... I was expecting it to be at least twice as long as it is.
    It's the third longest Meet the video.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

14. Post #174
    August 2011
    204 Posts
    You get the code tomorrow.
    Wait. Tomorrow in our time or Valve time? One can only hope.

15. Post #175
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,764 Posts
    I am seriously itching for a chance to get in the beta, I have nothing good in the workshop but I desperately want to try out SFM. I believe I can make something great with it, the main thing that put me off of animations before was having to use 2-5 different programs to get any final results.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

16. Post #176
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    5,060 Posts
    SFM looks really interesting and I'd really like to use it.

Is it just TF2 or can you use any asset you like?

17. Post #177

March 2012
    1,136 Posts
    Meet the Pyro: Nutshell Version

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner x 7Dumb x 5Informative x 1Funny x 1Friendly x 1Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #178
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    5,179 Posts

Just TF2 at the start, other games added later.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #179
    January 2012
    389 Posts
    It's the third longest Meet the video.
    But it's (verly most likely) the last "Meet the..." video, you'd think they would make it the longest.

20. Post #180
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    11,584 Posts
    Welp, no chance for me getting in this SFM beta. Oh dear, now that project I tried working on in the old SFM that I wanted to make in the new one won't ever happen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #181
    I once worked at a sperm bank, the food was terrible
    April 2011
    9,226 Posts
    I blame a mix of hype and being easy to predict and not enough character interaction
    MTM was amazing, and felt like cinema

This used a freaking cliche song, and was so freaking predicable, that if a SPUF user were to post the summary of this video as his "thoughts" on how MTP would go, most people would flame him and say it's dumb, because it is.

They really went down the most cliche and overdone route possible? Really?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 10Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #182
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    I guess those are the new items for Pyro?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

23. Post #183
    April 2011
    5,477 Posts
    I guess those are the new items for Pyro?
    Most likely.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #184
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    5,001 Posts
    Wait. Tomorrow in our time or Valve time? One can only hope.
    6/28.

Any asset.

25. Post #185
    April 2011
    8,329 Posts
    Meet the Pyro: Nutshell Version

They should take these scenes. Add some Valve-y stuff (actual humor and stuff). Re-release it as Meet the Pyro and pretend the old version never existed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 23Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #186
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    2,599 Posts

This used a freaking cliche song, and was so freaking predicable, that if a SPUF user were to post the summary of this video as his "thoughts" on how MTP would go, most people would flame him and say it's dumb, because it is.

(User was banned for this post ("dumb image reply" - Orkel))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 26Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #187
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    8,689 Posts

i didn't think MTM was that good, i think Meet the Spy is by FAR the best. speaking of the song i think they used it so they didnt have to write their own music this time around
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #188
    THE GRINCH WHO STOLE COSMETICS
    Dennab
    August 2011
    5,740 Posts
    i didn't think MTM was that good, i think Meet the Spy is by FAR the best. speaking of the song i think they used it so they didnt have to write their own music this time around
    There was a song, it was just very sparsely used because a majority of the video was candyland. I'm sure we'll be getting new menu music.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #189
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    3,490 Posts
    Mind of the pyro: DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC

Mind of the entire BLU team:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #190
    support my deus ex fanfiction
    November 2009
    1,479 Posts
    Oh dear, how dare someone have critisizm and get caught in the whirlwind of hype?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

31. Post #191
    January 2012
    1,596 Posts
    Great Scott!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 13Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #192
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    11,584 Posts
    Great Scott!

Of course! Doc and Marty wanted to see Meet the Pyro and Source Filmmaker before anyone else did, they tried telling us about it and no one believed them!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #193
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,764 Posts

Hey guys I found meet the pyro
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #194
    Gold Member
    May 2012
    5,591 Posts
    I like how Pyromania had exactly one pyro weapon...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11 (list)

35. Post #195
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    3,316 Posts
    Man, people will complain about anything, I thought this one was may more in tune with the "Meet the" videos, pre-spy. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #196
    January 2012
    1,596 Posts
    There is still one Day left to unveil.

Remember that little message half erased on Day 1 that was quickly edited out?

It said something about watching the video before clicking the link (it was assumed that it would contain spoilers).

Day 3 gauge is still grey. They will unveil it later, with probably the items we saw in the video.

I want to hit people with giant lollipops damn it!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #197
    April 2011
    781 Posts
    am I high or?

(click for bigger image)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 10Informative Informative x 6 (list)

38. Post #198
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    18,040 Posts
    Also! Because today's new items contain some Meet the Pyro spoilers, we're gonna hold off on announcing those until the update’s ready later today.
    Learn to read.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #199
    That thing where he just pauses Meet the Scout and rotates the view

pure

sex
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 15Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #200
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,514 Posts
    Meet the Pyro reminds me the part in Bioshock 2 where you play as a Little Sister and see what they see.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)