1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    1,423 Posts
    It wasn't as good as Meet The Medic but they done a great job for a character that does not speak. Very good!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    Dear leader of the DPRKFC
    December 2009
    14,362 Posts
    That was my favorite out of all of them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 27Disagree Disagree x 19 (list)

3. Post #43
    I pleasure myself while wearing Combine armour~~
    May 2010
    7,874 Posts
    27 June 2012
    19:04 - NinjaBoy337: meet the pyro kinda sucked for the wait not as good as i expected :/
    19:04 - Sir Andross [TDEi]: I found it funny
    19:04 - NinjaBoy337: i found it quite horrible
    19:16 - NinjaBoy337: next time i play as pyro im gonna see pony's and unicorns xD
    19:16 - Sir Andross [TDEi]: so you did like it
    Dear God should I believe him?

EDIT: Hm, he needs to be on drugs for that then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 25 (list)

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    1,252 Posts
    If there was a bit more to the interviews, it would of been perfect, felt a bit empty imo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 41Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    Dennab
    June 2012
    172 Posts
    So I personally felt like the whole fad and circlejerking or whatever behind MTP for the past few years was really dumb, but I have to say that was a great Meet The, I enjoyed it and laughed a lot.

You gotta be on some serious acid to see shit like that!
    That would never work with acid jesus... people and their ignorant drug comments lol.

PCP would be a better example.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

6. Post #46
    January 2010
    857 Posts
    I'll post this here too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events Funny x 58Agree x 7Friendly x 3Winner x 2Artistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    6,278 Posts
    Dear God should I believe him?
    You should believe ninjaboy337 types like a fool. And no you won't see anything if you play pyro and how you see the video depends on your tastes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

8. Post #48
    May 2011
    3,894 Posts
    So is the Pyro a druggie or has schizophrenia?

9. Post #49
    July 2011
    551 Posts
    So the pyro is just a psychopath?
    ...you mean that wasn't obvious before?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,983 Posts
    I'm very disappointed. They hyped this up so much for two days, and when they finally release it, it's two minutes long? Considering how high they set the bar for Meet The Medic and Meet The Spy, this one basically made the bar tunnel into the ground beyond the wit of spelunker. It's so deep that Hades would sue for property damage. Two minutes of the pyro burning shit, cool. He's batfuck insane, cool. Wait. Everyone already knew he was insane and burned shit, so what the fuck is the point of this video?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 37Disagree Disagree x 5Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

11. Post #51
    I pleasure myself while wearing Combine armour~~
    May 2010
    7,874 Posts
    You should believe ninjaboy337 types like a fool. And no you won't see anything if you play pyro and how you see the video depends on your tastes.
    I don't think Source would cope with that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

12. Post #52
    July 2007
    1,016 Posts
    My Little Pyro.

The candyland thing was a good joke but it went on for too long when they could have done more with the interviews at the beginning.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 18Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    15,686 Posts
    Yup, that's more or less what I expected. It's damn brilliant.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,477 Posts
    Both?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    Dennab
    June 2012
    172 Posts
    The latter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,983 Posts
    He's schizophrenic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    100% Homemade
    September 2007
    8,313 Posts
    There's been so much work put into this, I feel bad for not liking it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 19Disagree Disagree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    If the mods approve of this title they hereby admit that they are all massive faggots
    October 2009
    9,626 Posts
    I'll post this here too
    "02/24/09"

Dear god.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 52Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #59
    I JERK MY COCK UNTIL IT'S SORE TO MLP RULE 34
    July 2010
    3,755 Posts
    Signed up for SFM beta
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 9Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    1,159 Posts
    I can understand why people may be disappointed, but it's not like they could actually have the pyro talk or anything, so they're quite limited in that respect.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    October 2010
    2,042 Posts
    Honestly, they couldn't have done it any other way. It's just so perfect for the Pyro!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree x 11Funny x 3Optimistic x 1Disagree x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    May 2012
    36 Posts
    A little on the short side, but I guess what can you expect from a video about a mute character. Still really great, though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    July 2011
    551 Posts
    I'm very disappointed. They hyped this up so much for two days, and when they finally release it, it's two minutes long? Considering how high they set the bar for Meet The Medic and Meet The Spy, this one basically made the bar tunnel into the ground beyond the wit of spelunker. It's so deep that Hades would sue for property damage. Two minutes of the pyro burning shit, cool. He's batfuck insane, cool. Wait. Everyone already knew he was insane and burned shit, so what the fuck is the point of this video?
    That everyone, even his own teammates, are scared shitless of even being near him?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #64
    ALPHA MALE
    Dennab
    January 2012
    1,541 Posts
    That everyone, even his own teammates, are scared shitless of even being near him?
    I thought that was implied from lines already in the game, especially the spy's.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,076 Posts
    Maybe that mask doesn't provide proper circulation and he has brain damage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    January 2012
    689 Posts
    I dunno about you guys, I wasn't disappointed at all. In fact, I am so excited. SFM will be fucking amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 29Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

27. Post #67
    I am not a cool person please ignore everything I say
    May 2010
    4,054 Posts
    This is my favorite Meet the short.

Ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15Disagree Disagree x 10 (list)

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    721 Posts
    I think pyro just became my favorite class.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

29. Post #69
    June 2009
    3,411 Posts
    It sounded like the Scout said "He's not here is he?".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 21Informative Informative x 3 (list)

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    7,137 Posts
    I liked it when they meet the videos were more like interviews.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

31. Post #71
    I JERK MY COCK UNTIL IT'S SORE TO MLP RULE 34
    July 2010
    3,755 Posts
    I wonder what that unicorn could be referencing

oh Gabe, your so funny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 38 (list)

32. Post #72
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    4,786 Posts
    I dunno if I'm grasping at straws here but the lyrics to the song seem to indicate something about our favorite hallucinating crazy:

Do you believe in magic?
    In a young girls heart
    How the music can free her
    whenever it starts...

Yeah...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 11Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

33. Post #73
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    6,278 Posts
    Well of course, The other mercenaries are all male and pyro doesn't look female in the least so its not shocking that scout would say he.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 27 (list)

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    6,651 Posts
    He did
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #75
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    20,720 Posts
    Actually...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 92Winner Winner x 4 (list)

36. Post #76
    The Union Jack would look a shit ton better with a Hammer and Sickle in the middle of it
    November 2007
    7,230 Posts
    that was kinda shitty after waiting for so long
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 11Agree Agree x 4 (list)

37. Post #77
    June 2009
    383 Posts
    At first I was disappointed that this didn't live up to the other Meet the Teams, but then I slowly began to enjoy it and accept it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #78
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    8,266 Posts
    I wonder what made the pyro like this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #79
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,759 Posts
    I was surprised how... bat shit insane it was. I wasnt expecting this out of any of the things i was expecting...

I loved it.

40. Post #80
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,602 Posts
    i still enjoyed it