1. Post #1
    May 2011
    62 Posts
    When you first bought your WiiMote and Console there was games on your Wii that you wanted to play like sports. So you checked out the games and you saw bowling,
    Then you moved your WiiMote to the bowling game, Started it up, And played bowling. You couldnt get enough pins hit down? All you had to do is to throw the bowling ball
    harder than it is! But your WiiMote slipped out of your hand and Flung at the TV Screen and made the LCD Screen Crack up with all of the Screen Colours!

That explains why you should not play Bowling on a Wii with your FlatScreen 32 Inch TV. And by the way you might say
    "Does Anybody have money to get me a flatscreen TV?" It was your fault of playing Wii Bowling

(User was banned for this post ("Extended, terrible thread in the wrong section." - postal))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    August 2008
    2,674 Posts
    I'm guessing you're trolling, an idiot, or just confused.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

3. Post #3
    May 2011
    62 Posts
    I'm guessing you're trolling, an idiot, or just confused.
    i wasnt trolling
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,628 Posts
    When since did were we able to break TV screens with wiimotes in Garry's Mod?

5. Post #5
    May 2011
    62 Posts
    When since did were we able to break TV screens with wiimotes in Garry's Mod?
    if its possible to make a gmod short with it then i guess so but it has to be real life or in game i dont know
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    November 2011
    1,116 Posts
    if its possible to make a gmod short with it then i guess so but it has to be real life or in game i dont know
    Leave that to somebody who doesn't make dumb topics.

7. Post #7
    May 2011
    62 Posts
    Leave that to somebody who doesn't make dumb topics.
    how do i make better posts then

8. Post #8
    JamieH is a retarded bitch <3
    July 2008
    2,213 Posts
    When you first bought your WiiMote and Console there was games on your Wii that you wanted to play like sports. So you checked out the games and you saw bowling,
    Then you moved your WiiMote to the bowling game, Started it up, And played bowling. You couldnt get enough pins hit down? All you had to do is to throw the bowling ball
    harder than it is! But your WiiMote slipped out of your hand and Flung at the TV Screen and made the LCD Screen Crack up with all of the Screen Colours!

That explains why you should not play Bowling on a Wii with your FlatScreen 32 Inch TV. And by the way you might say
    "Does Anybody have money to get me a flatscreen TV?" It was your fault of playing Wii Bowling
    Firstly wrong topic, secondly this is exactly what was in the news when the Wii came out, so im guessing false. If not you're just simply an idiot.

Either way it's bleak for you.

9. Post #9
    Does anyone know about the so-called "wrist strap"? I have, and I would use it if I have to swing violently with the Form Baton

10. Post #10
    May 2011
    62 Posts
    Does anyone know about the so-called "wrist strap"? I have, and I would use it if I have to swing violently with the Form Baton
    i know all about it this topic only tells about wii motes not having a wrist strap
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    November 2011
    1,116 Posts
    how do i make better posts then
    You've gotta be a gold member. Only gold members are allowed to make good posts.
    Alternatively, use common sense.

12. Post #12
    Clops with bisousbisous daily <3
    December 2010
    9,188 Posts
    I tried reading the OP twice
    What on earth are you trying to say
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)