1. Post #1

June 2012
    1 Posts
    I WANT THE STACKER TOOL TO BE IMPLEMENTED INTO THE GAME (GARRYS MOD) THE TOOL IS JUST SO USEFUL
    but for now we need to fix gmod dll problem
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,657 Posts
    STACKER TOOL
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Best In The World
    June 2012
    57 Posts
    Theres alot of basic tools that need to be added in my opinion such as weight and door tool. Oh and get that caps lock button fixed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,815 Posts
    Adv dupe, weight, stacker and multi-weld/nocollide should all be vanilla tools imo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #5

November 2011
    72 Posts
    The weight tool is a nice tool to screw up the physics on a server ;) So that vehicles fall through the ground and stuff.
    But yes, some of these tools should really be in gmod.. I'd like ADV Duplicator, Stacker, Weight, Easy Precision, Parenting and Axis Centre..
    Oh, and a simple prop protection. I noticed there isn't one as I started a listen server (it has evolve, but no prop protection, that was funny)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Germany Show Events

6. Post #6
    Divinity Roleplay
    August 2011
    518 Posts
    I WANT THE STACKER TOOL TO BE IMPLEMENTED INTO THE GAME (GARRYS MOD) THE TOOL IS JUST SO USEFUL
    but for now we need to fix gmod dll problem
    Because caps is necessary to get your point across. /Sarcasm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #7
    August 2009
    1,216 Posts
    Adv dupe, weight, stacker and multi-weld/nocollide should all be vanilla tools imo
    Multi-weld? lolno
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    I'm living in the Best Korea. 사랑해요 김치맨!
    December 2008
    1,900 Posts
    garry will not add tools that can crash the server somehow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Korea, Republic of Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)