1. Post #1681
    I may have a BIG dick but that doesn't mean I deserve a BIG title
    December 2009
    5,462 Posts
    I voted Ghost Recon because fucking brink isn't even available in my region.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #1682
    Place a message on my profile stating how you feel towards me. (obligatory: scriptkiddy destroyer)
    March 2012
    4,414 Posts
    whoah what arma 2 *is* on sale
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #1683
    November 2009
    529 Posts
    whoah what arma 2 *is* on sale
    Yeah, but so is most of steam. Don't buy it yet, wait for the daily deal/flash sale or the last day.

Edited:

Oh, and by the way, BttF is still 75% off, but only for about another half hour.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #1684
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    21,981 Posts
    I hope Bioshock 2 gets a Daily Deal or something. I've been really wanting to play that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #1685
    July 2010
    1,562 Posts
    About to buy Grimrock, only have $37 NZD for the sale so I kinda want to wait and see what hits, but Grimrock is too tempting.

Hoping the complete GTA pack gets cheaper sometime.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #1686
    Gold Member

June 2009
    8,467 Posts
    I hope Bioshock 2 gets a Daily Deal or something. I've been really wanting to play that.
    Both Bioshock and Bioshock 2 were each 5 dollars a few months ago, bro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #1687
    December 2006
    2,910 Posts
    Oh wow the one game which interests me, crusader kings 2 is on sale has anyone here played it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Estonia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #1688
    July 2012
    1,762 Posts
    With how many % did trine 2 win ? I was asleep so I didn't get to catch it

Stronghold 3 is way too overpriced, it is pretty awful but at least they are trying to patch together something playable. Wait until christmas sales.

Brink isn't that bad but ehh it's more of an online game, the singleplayer sucked big time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #1689
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    21,981 Posts
    With how many % did trine 2 win ? I was asleep so I didn't get to catch it

Stronghold 3 is way too overpriced, it is pretty awful but at least they are trying to patch together something playable. Wait until christmas sales.

Brink isn't that bad but ehh it's more of an online game, the singleplayer sucked big time.
    It was like 50% or so.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #1690
    September 2010
    898 Posts
    My friend offered to get me SR3 to play together but its no longer 75% on sale. NOOOOOOOOOO
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Australia Show Events Late Late x 2Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

11. Post #1691
    Gold Member
    July 2012
    1,322 Posts
    I really think Brink sort of needs the sale quite badly in order to perhaps bring the game back to life somewhat.

A man can dream, it's a fun game to play.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #1692
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    7,437 Posts
    Just got up to find 30 seconds left on Back to the Future. Bargain at 4.24!

Also grabbed Trine 2.

I voted for GRAW2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #1693
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    3,824 Posts
    Extremely sad when I woke up this morning to find Trine 2 discounted instead of Magicka :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 4Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

14. Post #1694
    April 2010
    3,773 Posts
    Oh wow the one game which interests me, crusader kings 2 is on sale has anyone here played it?
    I've been playing it recently. Installed the Game of Thrones mod and you get to play during a few scenarios prior to book one. Mainly Robert's Rebellion (slaying of the mad king) were EVERYONE is at war with each other.

It's a lot of fun but it is not your typical strategy game. It's less about combat and more on the diplomatic side. You can get special "plots" to assassinate people, marry your children, change the laws of the land, prison, etc.. It is great.

edit: Wanted to add that they are not done with the mod and plan on adding more content from the Game of Thrones universe, hopefully they will expand across the sea and give us more then just Westeros.

15. Post #1695
    Change your title $1
    September 2010
    814 Posts
    To raffle or not to raffle!

Edited:

Disagree? No more raffles in this thread?

Did I miss something?

Edited:

http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?...2#post36750382
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #1696
    December 2007
    1,797 Posts
    If it's not too much trouble, can someone 'sell' Darksiders to me, I kind of want it but I know very little about it (other than what I can assume from the screenshots really)
    I just bought it. If the length of a game is as important to you as it is to me, then Darksiders is a really good deal: http://howlongtobeat.com/gamebreakdown.php?gameid=159
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #1697
    few words to create space
    January 2009
    7,886 Posts
    Should I buy Force Unleashed 2?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Disagree Disagree x 14Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #1698

December 2011
    401 Posts
    Woah, seems like I slept over SR3. . .

Why?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Norway Show Events Winner x 4Agree x 3Funny x 3Friendly x 2Late x 1 (list)

19. Post #1699
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    5,635 Posts
    I was forced to avoid SR3 since my internet went down like 10 minutes before vote ended.
    Anyone buy another copy I can buy?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

20. Post #1700
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    7,437 Posts
    I have a CS:GO beta invite if anyone would want to trade me something for it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #1701
    Dennab
    August 2011
    3,194 Posts
    Should I buy Force Unleashed 2?
    took me 4 hours to beat the story
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #1702
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    6,668 Posts
    I don't understand all the hate Brink receives. I enjoyed it, it was a rather good and original shooter with a lot of interesting mechanics. It doesn't have a lot of maps, but it's definitely worth the 5 it'd cost. Personally, I'd rather see it selling more than being able to buy Stronghold 3 or GRAW2 cheap.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #1703
    Ligger Nyncher
    August 2009
    7,114 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny x 16Late x 3Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #1704

March 2012
    78 Posts
    Can someone buy me this?

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/46..._4__topsellers

I can trade you some TF2 items and stuff... ADD Me On Steam!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Disagree Disagree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #1705
    January 2009
    143 Posts
    I have a CS:GO beta invite if anyone would want to trade me something for it?
    PM me or add me on steam. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995424328

26. Post #1706
    Voted WORST Gold Member 2012
    August 2005
    15,237 Posts
    Thank god I can use steam on my phone now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #1707
    June 2010
    478 Posts
    Okey so my alarm clock didn't help... i overslept. But thats okey i will have the raffle now instead.

Rate me useful if you want to be in this raffle for Trine 2. After half an hour i will close the raffle and i will use random.org to see who won okey? Half an hour starting NOW!

5 mins left!

And it's over. 14 people in the raffle and the winner is! ....... G-Strogg. i will add you on steam or you add me and i will gift you it okey?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Useful Useful x 17Friendly Friendly x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #1708
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,630 Posts
    fuck i missed the saints row 3 deal. i even woke up early to buy it but completely forgot and went back to sleep
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #1709
    May 2010
    181 Posts
    Just bought Legend of Grimrock for me and Portal 2 for my friend. I'm wating for next deals...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

30. Post #1710
    N7
    February 2012
    302 Posts
    Okey so my alarm clock didn't help... i overslept. But thats okey i will have the raffle now instead.

Rate me useful if you want to be in this raffle for Trine 2. After half an hour i will close the raffle and i will use random.org to see who won okey? Half an hour starting NOW!
    Who knew cookie monster was so generous c:

31. Post #1711

October 2009
    383 Posts
    -snipe
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Late Late x 7Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

32. Post #1712
    June 2010
    478 Posts
    Who knew cookie monster was so generous c:
    Thanks i guess? but i have had like 3 or 4 raffles all togheter on this site and a little bit more on steamgifts.com so you just have to wach out for my comments ;)

ohh didn't see you joined 2012.. i'm sorry.
    Edited:

Can't be arsed to read 1000 posts so I'm simply answering the question, No, level 3 is not the maximum
    We know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #1713
    August 2005
    15,237 Posts
    What is this level stuff? (I just noticed the sale) Someone explain please.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #1714

October 2009
    383 Posts
    Thanks i guess? but i have had like 3 or 4 raffles all togheter on this site and a little bit more on steamgifts.com so you just have to wach out for my comments ;)

ohh didn't see you joined 2012.. i'm sorry.
    Edited:

We know.
    Yeah, was just 1 more page for me to read and they said it was updated ^_^
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #1715
    June 2010
    478 Posts
    What is this level stuff? (I just noticed the sale) Someone explain please.
    I think it is that the longer you have been on steam like 3 years or 4 years or so the higher level you get but i don't think the levels do anything. it's just to show off to other people.

36. Post #1716
    August 2005
    15,237 Posts
    Buy shogun 2 complete now or later?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #1717
    November 2008
    1,153 Posts
    To those who wanted Saints Row: The Third but slept through it or whatever, you can pay a little more and get it for 60% off at GreenManGaming, and it is steam activateable

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/au/e...row-the-third/

oh and if you got Hacker Evolution or Hacker Evolution untold for free yesterday or the day before yesterday, you should've been sent a 20% discount code if your email. If you're lucky, you may be able to apply it to the already discounted SR3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

38. Post #1718
    June 2010
    478 Posts
    Buy shogun 2 complete now or later?
    Now it is on daily deal? wont go cheaper.

39. Post #1719
    Unbanned because of cupcakes!
    April 2005
    1,201 Posts
    So far I've been gifted Morrowind, and bought Alan Wake's American Nightmare. I was thinking of buying The Force Unleashed II but I'm not sure if it's worth it.

40. Post #1720
    February 2012
    90 Posts
    Darksiders $4.99, for another five hours. and I'm not going to have money until tomorrow.

Damn it.

I have the worst luck with these things.