1. Post #5681
    June 2012
    593 Posts
    If borderlands wins, i'm going to be very disappointed. Everyone who wanted it should have already bought the damn thing because it's gone on sale SO MANY TIMES.

Where is the good stuff?

They keep picking fucking filler
    Examples : Dead Space, Borderlands, Magicka, Killing Floor, Dungeon Defenders, Portal 1/2, Deus Ex

They've been on sale sooooooooo many times. How do people not have them :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #5682
    July 2008
    2,134 Posts
    Hows burnout paradise? Just noticed its only 4 dollars and racing games tickle my dick a great deal

3. Post #5683
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    3,047 Posts
    Hows burnout paradise? Just noticed its only 4 dollars and racing games tickle my dick a great deal

I really like it. for 4 dollars i'd say its worth it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #5684
    AKA: eightDash
    March 2008
    1,309 Posts
    I have the Hitman Collection (all three Hitman games) available for trade. I'm looking for someone to gift Crysis 2 Maximum Edition while it's on sale. Pretty please?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/doctorbrule
    That's double what it was on sale for. If you wanted something that was comparable to the price it was on sale at I might be interested.

5. Post #5685
    N7
    February 2012
    302 Posts
    Maybe Borderlands is more fun with coop, but alone I found it repetitive. I stopped playing it half way through and have no real reason to go back to it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #5686
    Voted WORST Gold Member 2012
    August 2005
    15,462 Posts
    Bought Driver. It's a good underrated game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

7. Post #5687
    The Mad Scientist
    September 2008
    20,468 Posts
    voted UT3 cause it lacks players and I've found borderlands very boring and repetitive
    You need to play Borderlands with friends/other people. A lot more fun that way.

8. Post #5688
    Eyes like a god damn hawk
    March 2011
    4,756 Posts
    Bought Driver San Francisco. I heard good stuff about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #5689
    August 2005
    15,462 Posts
    Voted CoD to show activision that the players want sales and lower prices.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

10. Post #5690
    RUDE MEANIE
    December 2011
    3,684 Posts
    Implying they'll care.

Anyway

Should I go ahead?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

11. Post #5691
    November 2008
    696 Posts
    You need to play Borderlands with friends/other people. A lot more fun that way.
    I did, It really didn't add anything. And no, they're not the fault, I play a lot of games with them and they even enjoyed borderlands in singleplayer, I think it's just me. I couldn't get into the game and there was nothing that would hold me in it. Also the connection between the player, character and the game world was pretty terrible imho, everything felt like stuff was changed every second of developement and the final product went in completely different way than they wanted. If the game was something more linear and less RPG-ey, like Bulletstorm, I'd enjoy it much more

And yes, Driver SF is a great deal, go ahead and buy that shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #5692
    November 2011
    3,164 Posts
    Anyone want to trade me this and this for something?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/35101/
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/35102/

(They're both really cheap pieces of JC2 DLC)

13. Post #5693
    AKA: eightDash
    March 2008
    1,309 Posts
    Witcher 1 or Far Cry 1?

14. Post #5694
    N7
    February 2012
    302 Posts
    Anyone want to trade me this and this for something?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/35101/
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/35102/

(They're both really cheap pieces of JC2 DLC)
    I have like 1.80 left, I can buy you one if you like.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #5695
    Sometimes I put my nose in my dog's butt and I furiously squeeze his belly until he farts.
    May 2009
    2,370 Posts
    Witcher 1 or Far Cry 1?
    Out of those I would say Witcher, just because I find that Far Cry did not age well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #5696
    November 2011
    3,164 Posts
    I have like 1.80 left, I can buy you one if you like.
    I've been trying to get my hands on the two of them for a while, so I really would appreciate it. What do you want in return?

17. Post #5697
    October 2009
    954 Posts
    Witcher 1 or Far Cry 1?
    Witcher 1 and make it a point to sleep with every female you meet in the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

18. Post #5698
    N7
    February 2012
    302 Posts
    I've been trying to get my hands on the two of them for a while, so I really would appreciate it. What do you want in return?
    Nothing, just give me your steam ID and I'll buy you one, just tell me which one you want more, since I can only afford one. :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #5699
    November 2011
    3,164 Posts
    Nothing, just give me your steam ID and I'll buy you one, just tell me which one you want more, since I can only afford one. :)
    Alright, thanks! :D

http://steamcommunity.com/id/SirBobTheGreat/

I'd like the Aerial pack a bit more.

20. Post #5700
    N7
    February 2012
    302 Posts
    Alright, thanks! :D

http://steamcommunity.com/id/SirBobTheGreat/

I'd like the Ariel pack a bit more.
    -snip- Okay

21. Post #5701
    Sometimes I put my nose in my dog's butt and I furiously squeeze his belly until he farts.
    May 2009
    2,370 Posts

GET OUT OF HERE ALREADY
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #5702
    November 2011
    3,164 Posts
    -snip- Okay
    Got it, thanks a ton!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 10 (list)

23. Post #5703
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    1,103 Posts
    Man I really want Quake but I have no money.

24. Post #5704
    July 2008
    2,134 Posts
    whats really pissing me off is that everythings going on sale multiple times but hitman only got one shot

and its the one game i really really wanted fUCK
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #5705
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,908 Posts
    I'm just hoping that the Doom series will get a bigger discount tomorrow or Sunday. I'll definitely buy it on Sunday, bigger discount or no, but I'd like to further save money.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

26. Post #5706
    November 2011
    3,164 Posts
    Thought I'd found somebody to trade me the last one of those DLC's, but that fell through. If anyone has $1.20 and wants to trade me it for some TF2 stuff, let me know.

27. Post #5707
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,855 Posts
    I wish they did something with id games. Would've loved to pick up Quake and Doom for cheap.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #5708
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    625 Posts
    Darn it, is Beyond good and evil ever going to go on sale :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 5 (list)

29. Post #5709
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    4,779 Posts
    Darn it, is Beyond good and evil ever going to go on sale :/
    It did last night.

30. Post #5710
    June 2009
    477 Posts
    Which is the best of the Need for Speed games currently on sale (other than Hot Pursuit, have that on console with a bunch of the DLC)?

31. Post #5711
    August 2005
    15,462 Posts
    Are Ubiservers overloaded or did they end the multiplayer suport for Driver: SF ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #5712
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    4,180 Posts
    Are Ubiservers overloaded or did they end the multiplayer suport for Driver: SF ?
    No, they're just shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #5713
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    4,779 Posts
    Which is the best of the Need for Speed games currently on sale (other than Hot Pursuit, have that on console with a bunch of the DLC)?
    Avoid undercover, I played Shift 1 awhile ago and thought it was pretty good. I never played Shift 2 though.

34. Post #5714
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,105 Posts
    Agh, I want Burnout Paradise so bad, its so cheep right now.

35. Post #5715
    July 2009
    4,176 Posts
    I wish they did something with id games. Would've loved to pick up Quake and Doom for cheap.
    They did a deal last year for QuakeCon so maybe they will again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #5716
    December 2010
    6,413 Posts
    Gah, I don't know if I should get driver or wait for something else. I think I might just wait for something cool to come along.

37. Post #5717
    April 2009
    949 Posts
    I have 10 bucks left to spend. Wait til tomorrow for the last round of deals? Or buy some games on sale tonight?

38. Post #5718
    August 2011
    2,065 Posts
    Fggts better vote for Unreal
    No really why would you not vote for Unreal
    Everybody has Borderlands and if you are braindead and Want MW3 everybody just uses the 360.

39. Post #5719
    December 2010
    6,413 Posts
    I have 10 bucks left to spend. Wait til tomorrow for the last round of deals? Or buy some games on sale tonight?
    two days left, just wait.

40. Post #5720
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    3,130 Posts
    Just bought the Red Orchestra 2 franchise pack. Worth it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)