1. Post #281
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,430 Posts
    I wonder if i try hard enough, i could punch Gabe in his throat through the internet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 4Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #282
    April 2010
    42 Posts

3. Post #283
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,128 Posts
    It won't let me see it, mind screencapping it for me please?

4. Post #284
    April 2010
    42 Posts
    It won't let me see it, mind screencapping it for me please?
    Here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

5. Post #285
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,128 Posts
    But who is that, though? He didn't offer any evidence, how is he or she a trustworthy source of info?

6. Post #286
    April 2010
    42 Posts
    But who is that, though? He didn't offer any evidence, how is he or she a trustworthy source of info?
    A Cubemen developer, I'm guessing his game goes on summer sale and that's how he knows the date.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/207250/

7. Post #287
    Dennab
    August 2011
    3,194 Posts
    A Cubemen developer, I'm guessing his game goes on summer sale and that's how he knows the date.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/207250/
    Why did they allow him to say the date, but Valve themselves hasn't said anything

8. Post #288
    OFFICIAL DEAN of MAX PAYNE
    Dennab
    July 2009
    9,002 Posts
    He probably wasn't supposed to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

9. Post #289
    April 2010
    42 Posts
    Why did they allow him to say the date, but Valve themselves hasn't said anything
    Valve never says anything, and I don't think they told him not to say the date, doubt he signed om NDA or anything about it lol. Just loose talk, I think.

10. Post #290
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,604 Posts
    fucks sake im on vacation in july 8 to the 23 :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8Funny Funny x 6Winner Winner x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

11. Post #291
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,941 Posts
    Getting payed a nice sum of money for assembling furniture, more cheap games for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #292
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    1,456 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

13. Post #293
    June 2008
    4,643 Posts
    All of those games I want. There goes my money already, depending on the price.

14. Post #294
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    6,668 Posts
    I wish you would get giftable copies for the games you already own if you bought a pack like that, that's what has been holding me off of them every year.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

15. Post #295
    High Admiral of the United FP Alliance
    December 2009
    3,654 Posts
    I wish you would get giftable copies for the games you already own if you bought a pack like that, that's what has been holding me off of them every year.
    Doesn't it do that? When I bought that potato pack that was on steam a few weeks ago I got Killing Floor as a gift.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Austria Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #296
    April 2010
    42 Posts
    Doesn't it do that? When I bought that potato pack that was on steam a few weeks ago I got Killing Floor as a gift.
    Only if the package states that you get an extra copy if you already own the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

17. Post #297
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    1,456 Posts
    The developer packs don't give you extra copies which is lame, hopefully they change it this year.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

18. Post #298
    It really is lame, if you're paying for a package you should get the extra copies since you're paying for each game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 15Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #299
    October 2008
    2,014 Posts
    They'd rather force other people to buy the packs in order to get the games than let other people give extras away. More money for them with the way it is now.

Greedy asshats.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

20. Post #300
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    1,694 Posts
    Fans: When will we have the summer sale?

Valve: Sometime this summer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 23Informative Informative x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

21. Post #301
    Fans: When will we have the summer sale?

Valve: Sometime this summer.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 17Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #302
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,941 Posts
    Maybe these are the sales, 75% off C&C Titles? That's pretty good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #303
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,430 Posts
    2012 Summer Sale.

Coming Winter, 2012.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 10Funny Funny x 4 (list)

24. Post #304
    HUGE NERD
    November 2007
    6,304 Posts
    I think the summer sale is going to happen in conjunction with Episode 3.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 6Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #305
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,671 Posts
    I'm going with any Monday or Friday.

26. Post #306
    June 2010
    478 Posts
    I'm going with today the 5th.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #307
    RUDE MEANIE
    December 2011
    3,676 Posts
    I'm going with next week's Thursday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #308
    HUGE NERD
    November 2007
    6,304 Posts
    I'm going with a day that ends with y.

29. Post #309
    August 2009
    9,407 Posts
    I'm going with a day that ends with y.
    Woo! Steam sale every day!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

30. Post #310
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,542 Posts
    Oh all i want for summer is Arma 2 on sale!

Arma 2 on sale..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

31. Post #311
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 7 (list)

32. Post #312
    how can you love some-one if you can't eat a brick
    July 2011
    1,320 Posts
    November Summer Sale: Hope it was worth the wait.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #313
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,941 Posts
    Hoping for a Lucas Arts sale, I got rid of my PS2 a ways back, I kinda regret, caused I really liked Lego Star Wars/Indiana Jones.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #314
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    5,670 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

35. Post #315
    Skeepan Member
    September 2007
    3,516 Posts
    40 bux for how much DLC?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #316
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    5,670 Posts
    Hey.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=2760624

A dev from the WXP Games is hinting that the sale is shortly.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #317
    Stuff done did
    October 2011
    13,669 Posts
    Hey.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=2760624

A dev from the WXP Games is hinting that the sale is shortly.

Didn't someone say that the sale was going to be on the fifth?
    This would help that idea along
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #318
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    5,670 Posts
    Didn't someone say that the sale was going to be on the fifth?
    This would help that idea along
    The other dev said it was going to be on the 12th. Some site said the 2nd. Obviously not the 2nd. Pyronious seems to be indicating that the sale is after the 6th, which would support the 12th being the date of release. My money's on the 12th.

Edited:

November Summer Sale: Hope it was worth the wait.
    You know what, I think you're onto something.

Scrap the Summer and Winter sales and combine them together halfway through with the deals from BOTH COMBINED. Steam pays YOU to buy games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

39. Post #319
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,604 Posts
    July 6? My birthday thanks valve
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

40. Post #320
    September 2007
    4 Posts
    Oh, lord. We've all been waiting on this one, haven't we.

Expectations: Summer-sales on all the fancy games.
    Reality: Summer-sales on some random indie games nobody ever heard about.

Ohhhh... this brings me back to E3, even though it has nothing to do with Steam. Sorry!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)