1. Post #1
    #YOLO
    July 2011
    1,607 Posts

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Original post by Drakehawke

Don't know Lua? Don't have the time to make things yourself? Here you can find someone who'll do it for you!

Most of the previous hire threads have been made quickly and then neglected by their posters, I check this section several times a day and will aim to keep this post as up to date as possible. I'm crap with graphics so I wont make this a fancy thread with loads of images, but I'll try to make up for it with information.

Scripters
    Aim to include:
    - What you can and can't do
    - What you want and don't want to do
    - How long you want the job to take (a quick addon or DarkRP edit?, a long-term position in a community?, a complete gamemode?)
    - What you're willing to work for (free?, a small amount of money?, admin on a server?, a lot of money?)
    - How you want to be paid (include payment method (eg PayPal) and how you want it to work (send half, give script, send rest or something else?))
    - How you can be contacted (make sure the Steam profile URL on your Facepunch profile is still correct!)

If you're going to post proof of your past work, try to put it elsewhere and link to it rather than embed 10 laggy YouTube videos in your post. Another option is to say you will provide evidence of past work on request, but that may not be the best method of attracting customers.

Hirers
    Aim to include:
    - Exactly what you want done, if you wont post it because you think your idea is so amazing that someone is going to "steal" it then sorry but a) someone else has probably already done it anyway and b) you're unlikely to attract many scripters.
    - Exactly what you're paying (or willing to pay), it's honestly purely up to you how much you offer. Just bear in mind, if you offer too much nobody will probably tell you, so you could spend way more than you needed to, but if you offer too low you're advert will just be ignored. If you're just offering a community position (eg admin or owner) then feel free to post, but a word of warning the majority of scripters wont want that.
    - A timeframe, do you want it done in a few days? a week? a month?
    - How you want to be paid, both method and how you want it to work (eg send half, get script, send the rest).
    - How you can be contacted (make sure the Steam profile URL on your Facepunch profile is correct).

Everyone else
    - If you disagree with the payment or work somebody is advertising, don't post saying so. Just because you wont work for admin in a community doesn't mean someone else wont.

Tips
    PayPal "donations": Some scripters may require you to send your payment as a "Donation" on PayPal. This is more than usually because you can't dispute donation payments. If you send it as a payment for Goods/Services, you can dispute it with PayPal if the scripter doesn't provide what you paid for or it is significantly not as described. The donation payments can be used in one of two ways, either to make sure the hirer doesn't scam the scripter by sending the money, getting the script then disputing it to get the money back, or to make sure the hirer can't get his/her money back if the buyer scams them. Honestly there's no real solution to this, regardless of how you do it there is still going to be some element of trust involved.

DarkRP edits: The majority of hiring posts in past threads have been requesting modifications or additions to the popular role-playing gamemode DarkRP. Please bear in mind there are lots of existing modifications for DarkRP available, so please check garrysmod.org and the Mods and Addons section of Facepunch before you go hiring, it'll save you both money and dumb ratings.

Keep it up to date: When you've found a scripter, or found enough work for you to handle, or too busy to work anymore, please edit your post in this thread and add a note at the bottom saying so, this helps people reading to know whether you're still available or not.

Scamming
    - Don't be afraid to post in this thread about scamming hirers or scripters (I know several people may disagree with this but it's for the best), but please don't post just for the sake of starting an argument. Try and resolve it with the other party privately first, if that fails then make a post in this thread. Make sure you've given them at least 24 hours to respond too. Include as much evidence as possible, screenshots of Steam or any other communication, PayPal too where appropriate.
    - I will try and maintain a list here of scripters or hirers that I THINK you should avoid. Of course it's entirely up to you whether you still hire/work for them.
    - I will only add people to this list if the evidence provided is compelling enough to prove that they did indeed scam somebody.
    - Once you've posted your evidence and said your piece, leave it be, don't derail this thread too much with an argument. I can't speak for them but the forum moderators may or may not ban you if you derail the thread too much.

Suspected scammers: (note to mods, if for whatever reason you don't wish for me to do this, I'm happy not to)
    - Jordanlol633
    - xPEACHYxBANANASx
    - FreedomPuppies
    - jackool
    - Cookie Crumble
    - Volkoff, Magic Whistle - Both owners of VolkoffGamers
    - Poop2heaven
    - kingen50cent
    - tyler

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Suggestion or complaint about this post? PM me or add me on STEAM.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Friendly x 6Dumb x 5Winner x 3Funny x 1Lua Helper x 1Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    We Are No Idiots
    March 2010
    4,614 Posts
    Currently not accepting work. Will update in the future if I start to again.

[b]What I will do[/b]
    bug fixes
    addons
    entities and weapons
    hud
    mysql and/or php work

[b]What I won't do[/b]
    entire gamemode's

PM me via the forums for inquiry or work sample(s).

Minecraft weapon selection
    [url]http://puu.sh/CW4D[/url]
    [url]http://puu.sh/CW4W[/url]

TTT token shop for weapons and roles
    [url]http://puu.sh/CW7Q[/url]

Deathrun and custom chat box
    [url]http://puu.sh/CW8Y[/url]

Mask, model, and trail store.
    [url]http://puu.sh/t6sZ[/url]
    [url]http://puu.sh/t6sP[/url]

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Lua King Lua King x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Steins;Gate SUCKS
    October 2008
    4,958 Posts
    Merge the OP from the other thread with this one (because it's good) and we've got ourselves a new thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    -X-
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    33 Posts
    I'm looking for an experienced DarkRP coder. (I tried Cider, Cider2, Applejack, Tiramisu 2, before settling on DarkRP.)

Basic To Do list:

0. GMod 13 ready & DarkRP upgrade friend (as much of the code as possible to be in modules)
    1. Hud
    2. Store menu
    3. Trade system
    4. Replace pocket system with normal (permanent) inventory system.
    5. Apply hexed skins for civilians & troubleshoot animations not working for some playermodels
    ​6. New items
    7. Banking and ATM system
    8. Derma menus
    9. SCars 2.0 integration
    10. Cars / Sents / Sweps / Scars / Props / NPCS
    11. NPC stores
    12. Crime & Bounty system
    13. Auto donation system/Donor perks

Detailed To Do list: http://chaosity.cc/uncategorized/gmod/ password: gm0d

I was originally quoted $80-$100. I would like to get started on this as soon as possible.

If you're interested, please message me on FP.

Thanks for reading.

PS: Hired PencilOnDesk! :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    October 2011
    120 Posts
    Scripter:
    I'm looking for some small-medium sized projects. I'm open to almost all requests other than complete gamemodes and "Automatic Donation" systems.
    No, I will not accept payment in the form of community rankings, or administrator status on your server; and I am most definitely not looking for an ongoing position as "Developer" for your community.

Portfolio (Past Work):
    Here's what little I've posted here on Facepunch in the past. Warning, wall of videos incoming.

Few More Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/pigfucker480/videos

Contacting Me:
    You can PM here, on Facepunch and from there we can chose the best line of communication.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 2Dumb Dumb x 2Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    One of the million useless Gold Members
    December 2010
    707 Posts
    I'm sorry, but..
    http://www.youtube.com/user/pigfucker480/videos
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny x 33Dumb x 3Disagree x 1Zing x 1Lua King x 1Friendly x 1Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    October 2011
    120 Posts
    I know, I was surprised it wasn't taken too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 27Winner Winner x 6Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    November 2009
    559 Posts
    I'm pretty sure that means pigfucker was taken
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb x 4Late x 2Zing x 2Informative x 1Funny x 1Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    November 2009
    712 Posts
    I'm sintwins and I have been learning Gmod Lua for about 14 months now. I am fairly good with Lua, but I am not the best. However I can do most requests with relative ease, also as I am a college student and need all of the money that I can get my rates are quite low.

Skills
    I can do most things, just PM me and I will do it.

Work
    I haven't publicly released any big scripts as of yet but I may do to bulk up my past work. The only ones released up to now are my VehicleHP script, which gives vehicles health and causes them to explode when they run out and a simple radio script.

Private projects
    - Drug Plant SENT (DarkRP)
    - Donator mod
    - DarkRP Hobo donation tin SENT
    - MOTD addon
    - Stat system
    - Server Unlocks, trails, hats, models etc with a shop menu
    - VIP only DarkRP jobs
    - Welcome menu
    - Vehicle crash damage system
    - Advanced radio system
    - NPC Car seller which permanently stores purchased cars
    - DarkRP ATM entity and bank system
    - Level system for DarkRP with job and entity unlocks
    - Custom money printers ( store money inside of them, printer coolers etc...)
    - DarkRP Inventory
    - Unlock system and shop that sells hats, models, trails and temporary boosts
    - NPC Levelling and rank system
    - Currently working on Urban-Warfare RP

Some pictures of these can be found on my xfire and steam profiles.
    http://beta.xfire.com/users/sintwin/...s/screenshots/
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/brutalbarnard/screenshots/

-- If you want anything done PM me or add me on steam (sintwin) and I will give you a quote, I will work on projects big and small.

Payment method - Paypal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Lua King Lua King x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Lua Helper Lua Helper x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    taste the salty dong
    September 2009
    1,822 Posts

================================================== ===============================================

REMSCAR: LUA Scripter for hire
    Website | STEAM | SKYPE [Zachary Nawar]

================================================== ===============================================

I have been programming LUA for over two years now and have been working as a lua scripting contractor for a year. I have vast amounts of knowledge in many Garry's mod gamemodes including the most popular RP modes, DARKRP and PERP. Other languages i know and can utilize in contracts include, MySQL, PHP, HTML, and C++! I've done lots of work with DarkRP and can do just about anything inside of it! I always full-fill to my clients need and ensure that they are satisfied with what they have received. I also give free support for 3-5 days after contract completion in case any unseen errors, bugs, or questions arise!
    I can do what you need!

I have a modest sized portfolio, since some of my clients wish for my work to be private and only for them, i do not display what i made for them publicly. To see some of my public portfolio, please visit my website. http://remscar.com/portfolio.html
    Please note that it does not contain all of my work, some small things may be on my steam screen shots: http://steamcommunity.com/id/remscar/screenshots/
    Or my YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Remscar

Contact me
    The best way to contact me is over PM's on facepunch. Alternatively you can email me (zachary@remscar.com), contact me on SKYPE (Zachary Nawar), or add me on steam (remscar)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 4Lua King x 3Funny x 2Agree x 2Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    LITTLE PREB FAGGOT
    January 2012
    888 Posts
    [h2]Coder for hire![/h2]
    Need an addon, script or an entire gamemode for Garry's Mod?
    You are talking to the right person.

I've been coding lua for +1 year and have a lot of knowledge.

What have I done in the past?

* +10 PayPal donation systems
    * Multiple HUDs, you name it and I'll do it.
    * Experience and level mods for DarkRP and other gamemodes
    * Fixes for broken scripts/addons
    * Gamemode conversions GM12 -> GM13
    * Multiple 100% custom pointshops
    * Pointshop skins for _Undefined's GM12 pointshop
    * Admin mods
    * SWEPs & SENTs
    * DarkRP Printer mods

What will I do?
    * Gamemode conversions
    * Addons
    * Entire gamemodes
    * SWEPs & SENTs
    * Pointshops
    * PayPal donation systems (PHP side and GMod addon)

What will I not do?
    * Anything related to PERP or Tiramisu
    * Models/Maps

Pricing?

I can't obviously list all of the prices, but here are some examples:

* Script/Addon fixes +$1
    * Donation systems +$20
    * Pointshops +$40
    * Gamemodes +$100

Don't hesitate to contact me and ask for a price!

Why would you choose me?
    * I code only one job at the time, making sure it will be done before deadline.
    * I am reliable
    * I code things fast and efficient

What about payment?
    I only accept PayPal.
    Before starting to code, you will pay me 50% of the payment and
    after the job is done, I will show you it and if everything's okay,
    I will send you the addon/mod/whatever and you will send me rest of the money.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021684398/
    Only use Facepunch PM if my friendslist is full!

Some pictures:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb x 8Funny x 5Lua King x 5Informative x 2Agree x 2Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    10,114 Posts
    Oh my god why is that a picture
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 12Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

13. Post #13
    We Are No Idiots
    March 2010
    4,614 Posts
    What is this HF now with gfx for shop/hire threads.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny x 3Agree x 2Informative x 1Zing x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    LITTLE PREB FAGGOT
    January 2012
    888 Posts
    Because i can't be arsed to use shitty bbcode and pictures stand out way better.

What is this HF now with gfx for shop/hire threads.
    Yes. Why making much more clear hire ad is not allowed?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    help
    January 2012
    265 Posts
    at least we know he can draw us good lua
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Dumb Dumb x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    #YOLO
    July 2011
    1,607 Posts
    Yes. Why making much more clear hire ad is not allowed?
    Since when are your photoshop skills much more clear than text? BBCode is easy as fuck.

You can't even copy the info for contact, so people won't bother retyping.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 4Lua Helper Lua Helper x 2Lua King Lua King x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #17

June 2012
    23 Posts
    I'd need someone to fix a simple openaura faction/class bug for me. :3

Will give permanent admin spot, maybe raise to SuperAdmin spot ! :D
    PM me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 7Dumb Dumb x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    10,114 Posts
    If you're just offering a community position (eg admin or owner) then feel free to post, but a word of warning the majority of scripters wont want that.
    This should be in a larger font size, or somehow highlighted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    LITTLE PREB FAGGOT
    January 2012
    888 Posts
    Since when are your photoshop skills much more clear than text? BBCode is easy as fuck.

You can't even copy the info for contact, so people won't bother retyping.
    Way more easier to spread an image, than some weird ass bbcode text.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    taste the salty dong
    September 2009
    1,822 Posts
    -snipped
    Don't make a new post with the same information... :facepalm:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    October 2008
    1,316 Posts
    People were bitching about it... so hes doing what they wanted IMO.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    April 2010
    452 Posts
    guys, this is the whole reason why the other thread got locked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    January 2011
    165 Posts
    shut up, Let him do what he wants.

whoever rates this dumb makes them super cool!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 26Disagree x 1Informative x 1Lua Helper x 1Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    taste the salty dong
    September 2009
    1,822 Posts
    People were bitching about it... so hes doing what they wanted IMO.
    Why not just edit his original >.>
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    January 2011
    165 Posts
    Why not just edit his original >.>
    Because it would be easyer to get the word across by making another post. if he edited his last one people wouldn't really look at it because when they first saw it was in an image. so why would people look back? Retard.
    Also lol why does it matter if he makes another post? Is it hurting you or something? are you getting offended by it?
    Its not like its going to hurt anybody.

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming again/dumb derailing after being warned to stop" - postal))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 34Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    #YOLO
    July 2011
    1,607 Posts
    Cut out with the shit in this thread. This is not a flame thread.

Yeah, and I bolded the area for giving ranks. Thanks esalaka.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 3Zing Zing x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    LITTLE PREB FAGGOT
    January 2012
    888 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    January 2011
    165 Posts
    lol i love how all the little trolls rate us dumb for proving a point and how retarded they are.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 36Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #29

May 2012
    39 Posts
    Because you care about ratings?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Zing x 6Agree x 3Dumb x 2Useful x 1Lua Helper x 1Funny x 1Informative x 1Optimistic x 1Winner x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

30. Post #30

January 2012
    357 Posts
    Bump so people can find the thread easily again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

31. Post #31
    I call in friends to rate KatNotDinner dumb (lol)
    December 2011
    1,650 Posts
    pictures stand out way better.
    They stand out cause people say "what's that shit", and move on.

ALSO, you are a 12'er and you have 100 odd posts. How can one trust you?

Personally, I would go for someone like Remscar: Trusted, well known and efficient.

Edited:

Bump so people can find the thread easily again.
    What a helpful man you are?

That's not what we do here.

(User was banned for this post ("Stop derailing" - Gran PC))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    April 2010
    452 Posts
    If you guys don't trust Ollie, then don't trust him and stop saying shit about him.

I've had Ollie as a community developer coder for my community. And all I can say, he doesn't question or ignore you at all. He would get the job done and fast.

The automatic donation credit system he made for RAG (RadioActiveGaming) was for me and my community. He barley knew how to make one, but he took the risk and finished it within 2 days without quitting on it. I can also say hes very well good with HTML/PHP/C#/JavaScript/GML/Ajax.

Personally if I ever need something done, I would ask him first if he has some time. Everybody else here is always being a asshole about everything we want.

Also, even if he is 12 or whatever. At least he knows what hes doing and not a strict man.

(BTW, I don't see why its a big deal for him to make a image banner. I see nothing wrong with it what so ever.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    LITTLE PREB FAGGOT
    January 2012
    888 Posts
    Are you guys still fighting about my post?
    Well the ad has brought a lot of opportunities to me, and it has gotten me 2 jobs.
    I'm gonna stop posting in this thread now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Zing Zing x 5Winner Winner x 3Lua King Lua King x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    October 2011
    120 Posts
    Are you guys still fighting about my post?
    Well the ad has brought a lot of opportunities to me, and it has gotten me 2 jobs.
    I'm gonna stop posting in this thread now.
    Stop treating this shit like it's twitter
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing x 5Agree x 2Dumb x 2Artistic x 1Useful x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    PENISCORP DIRECTOR
    August 2007
    3,110 Posts
    STOP DERAILING THIS THREAD. Next offtopic post will be awarded a week ban.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Spain Show Events Late x 10Winner x 3Funny x 2Dumb x 1Informative x 1Artistic x 1Lua King x 1Optimistic x 1Agree x 1Friendly x 1Lua Helper x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Steins;Gate SUCKS
    October 2008
    4,958 Posts
    Can you not just hard delete all the offtopic posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 4Lua Helper Lua Helper x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Just another VPS Pollutant of the Web Dev Forum
    July 2010
    240 Posts
    I'm looking for someone to make a TTT HUD for me. I had another guy do it, but his did not come out very well. This is what his looked like: http://i49.tinypic.com/7319uf.jpg
    I was not satisfied and want to contact someone on facepunch to do the project for me. Who can do better than above? As in design, it needs to be a layout that appeals to everyone, as some people like that HUD and some hated it and said it was worse than the default TTT HUD. Please get back to me ASAP. I'm willing to pay $40 for this project, and I have many more projects that I can pay $20 and up each for.

Thanks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Closed. Hire someone else for now.

Lua Scripter for hire!

What will I do?
    * Anything related to DarkRP.
    * SWEPS
    * Automatic Donation Systems
    * Level/XP Systems
    * Addons
    * Admin Systems
    * HUDs

Things I won't do?
    * PERP
    * Entire Gamemodes

Previous work:
    Because I haven't actually done any paid jobs before, I will go with this policy:
    You pay a small deposit of the money to me before the job starts as a deposit,
    If the job is small, then you won't have to pay any money to me until after the job is completed.
    If the job is large, a small deposit will be required.
    Once the job is completed, you will have up to 2 days to pay the full amount agreed or the work will be released publically.

Other info:
    Iíve been coding LUA for about 9 months.
    If I agree on a date to get the job finished,
    I can guarantee that the job will be finished. If the job
    is not finished by the time that is agreed, the job will be finished as soon as possible and the script will be given to the user for free.
    (But if it's a large job then the deposit of the money will be kept.)
    However, if a job is not completed then the user will be completely refunded.

Payment: Paypal
    Price-range: 6 GBP+ (Or 9.3 USD+)

You can contact me:

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/ID/shitinacup/
    Facepunch: PM

Jobs completed after this post:
    - Hardcider: Auto donation system DIDN'T PAY ME. JUST BLOCKED ME

(Steps skipped)
    Closed. Hire someone else for now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Friendly Friendly x 3Informative Informative x 2 (list)

39. Post #39
    July 2012
    14 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13Lua King Lua King x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Awesome Gmod Servers!
    September 2011
    2,073 Posts
    I'm looking for someone to make a TTT HUD for me. I had another guy do it, but his did not come out very well. This is what his looked like: http://i49.tinypic.com/7319uf.jpg
    I was not satisfied and want to contact someone on facepunch to do the project for me. Who can do better than above? As in design, it needs to be a layout that appeals to everyone, as some people like that HUD and some hated it and said it was worse than the default TTT HUD. Please get back to me ASAP. I'm willing to pay $40 for this project, and I have many more projects that I can pay $20 and up each for.

Thanks
    I'm wondering who made that? I would have made the hp and ammo text bigger than your servers website name above it.. Just because it's bigger in font size might mean it's more noticeable but I mean.. c'mon.

Edit:
    You're paying $40 for a hud..?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)