1. Post #121
    Steins;Gate SUCKS
    October 2008
    5,021 Posts
    I started a Basewars clone once, in an attempt to make it less retarded and more optimized. I mostly succeeded but didn't code all the entities.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #122
    My Blog
    July 2009
    1,958 Posts
    I have a working version, sorta. Might have to fix a few things up.

Add me on steam?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #123
    I am not a billboard.

July 2009
    520 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

4. Post #124
    foxcock
    June 2008
    6,873 Posts
    You ask for continued support for a one time payment, and are rather vague about what you want.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #125

August 2012
    2 Posts
    Looking to hire a talented DarkRP coder who can help set up our gamemode from scratch. Not looking for anything crazy or anything too custom-built, just want to get it underway.

Some things we'd like to see:

1. Full HUD displaying cash, health, and other important items
    2. Jobs (police, officer, chief of police, swat, mayor, hobo, drug dealer, food seller, gun dealer, architect, mob head, mob grunt, doctor)
    3. Replace pocket with inventory system (Left click picks up, right click opens inventory, left click item to drop)
    4. CSS weapons only, none of the HL2 ones
    5. Wanted system for cops with big, red wanted tags over the criminal
    6. Not sure how much of this stuff is in the vanilla game mode but we can discuss it more in depth once hiring is sorted out.

In terms of payment, we're a little tight on cash but we can offer games on steam as well if thats of interest. Send me a message on steam and we can discuss the job. Thanks

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hkgnovaprospekt/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

6. Post #126
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    561 Posts
    Scripter
    I am scripter with big gmod lua coding experience (about 6 years), currently one of the owners of middle-sized gaming community.

What I won't be doing:
    Any BIG things like making gamemodes from scratch, complex admin (or community) systems (for example: admin + donations + shop + inventory and all this uses mysql and has website integration. Through I'm selling one but it costs a lot), etc.
    Porting any complex RP gamemodes to GMOD 13 (PERP for example)

What I may or may not do:
    HUD stuff
    Derma (GUI) stuff
    PERP-related stuff

Except for this I will do almost anything (still there can be exceptions after you tell me your idea)

How long it will take?
    Based on what you want me to do. You will get rough time when you tell me what you want me to do.

Previous works?
    Look here (if it's not in english you can switch language by clicking american flag at the right part of page)

Price range?
    No fixed price range, sorry.

Payment methods?
    Working for money through PayPal. First I show you completed work on my server and you pay me 50% then I send you code and you pay me remaining 50%

Any waranty for scripts?
    Yes, you get a 2 week waranty which covers my scripts issues (for example: I won't be doing any fixes for gamemode itself because I added a few classes to it. But I will fix classes if there are any problem with them. And I won't be doing any big changes to those classes after you paid me.)

How to contact you?
    STEAM, I am online mostly at 2PM - 4 AM GMT + 4 (Click here to see my current local time)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #127
    Do not buy anything from HARD CIDER he scammed me i paid him and asked a day how it was going with my server what he said was i havent done anythin yet and i am also not planning to...
    I sended him 35$ on paypal does anybodey know how to report a scam on paypal becz i wanna have my money back from him >.>
    He agreed to pay me $35 for a Auto donation system and a SENT. Because I had never done a job before I gave it to him before he paid. And he blocked me. I was really proud of myself after I finished and being scammed was a real downer.

Just so others don't get scammed here are some of his details:
    His Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Remidial
    His Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51536015
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #128
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    2,129 Posts
    why is it that every "auto donation system" turn out to be a scam?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2Zing Zing x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #129
    RiotServers.net
    July 2011
    763 Posts
    If anyone's still interested to patch BaseWars up. I got $200 solid cash sitting in my paypal waiting to be spent on useless sht.

$200 for BaseWars. Anyone?

Someone took me up on the offer already. Looks like whoever rated me dumb should've spent their time getting in contact with me, cause now someone is gaining a $200 reward for a piece of cake job.
    If its so easy, why are you dishing out 200$ for it? why not do it yourself?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #130
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    147 Posts

Right now I have someone that wants to start the job. I will update this if I need another coder.

I have a build server that will have features that will link itself with my main server

My build server is in gmod 12

What I want done is:

- Finish my Credit-shop/Notes-shop menu
    - Implement PAC3 into the server and sync it with the notes shop system
    - Add a hats section to the credit-notes shop menu
    -When my website is completed more, I need my server sql synched with the website

-The build server is open to ideas, and my list will be updated often.

How much am I paying?
    Each person has their own value of this type of work. I want to talk it out with you, and find out how much you feel what you do is worth. I will pay you for the work you do.

Timeframe:
    If I said anything but as soon as possible I would be lying. Of course I want new things added now, but I understand my project probably wont be the only thing you have to do. We can talk in detail about what I need done, and work out a reasonable time.

I understand most good coders have a lot of work on their plate that they have commitments with. So you can do as much work as you want, and I'll always have something for you to do.

Payment:
    Paypal

Add me on steam,http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197993868068

Teamspeak3: 75.102.38.165:9988
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #131
    We Are No Idiots
    March 2010
    4,783 Posts
    He agreed to pay me $35 for a Auto donation system and a SENT. Because I had never done a job before I gave it to him before he paid. And he blocked me. I was really proud of myself after I finished and being scammed was a real downer.

Just so others don't get scammed here are some of his details:
    His Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Remidial
    His Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51536015
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063337758

Don't use /id/ url(s) as they're an alias and can "be" changed/removed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #132
    diaoyudao shi ZHONGGUO de
    December 2007
    4,068 Posts
    Scripter for hire!

I'm a gmod coder, typically of gamemodes, of nearly 4 years now. Past/current gamemode work:

Vein
    http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1148261
    Gmod 13 zombie apocalypse roleplay/survival gamemode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAVS5HnizFg

Half-Life Campaign
    http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=842579
    A recreation of Half-Life 1 in Gmod for co-op gameplay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIwiTvcXRmY

Epidemic
    Worked on this zombie apoc roleplay for the community Necropolis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZVLHTe9xaA

TacoScript Classic
    http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1078505
    Restoration of the broken TacoScript (I believe that it's broken again though).

SSTRP
    Coded the Starship Troopers RP derivative of TacoScript.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnWUr_TPAFk

Cube 2
    Popular gamemode for the Fretta contest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avVAtA5gTc4

Trembling Tiles
    http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=958450
    Fretta gamemode. Featured on the garrysmod.com homepage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zzF-Yi1tpU

Among many others.

Things I don't code:
    - Full gamemodes.
    - For communities, i.e. continuous work. I can freelance for your community, but I do single jobs at a time.
    - If there's no design. For example, you can't say "I want a drug plant meter" and expect me to code it, because I don't know what you want. Provide a mockup.

Basically, if the job takes longer than a week to complete, I'm not taking it.

My fees vary depending on the size of the work. I don't work for free or for admin, because I'm a busy person and have better things to do.

I'd prefer paypal for payment. I typically get paid then send the script over, with a satisfaction guarantee provided based on the size of the job. If it's broken or needs polishing, I'll gladly fix it or refund the money; if you don't need it any more, tough luck.

I can be contacted via Steam (link on the left), via Facepunch or via email: (dissseminate at luaforfood.com).

Currently accepting new work!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Lua King Lua King x 8Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #133
    Captain Australia
    August 2012
    523 Posts
    Lua Scripter For Hire

Will Code: Anything that won't take me a ridiculous amount of time.
    Can Do: Just about anything
    Time Frame: Less than two weeks
    Cost: Free [Conditional]
    Payment Method: If you don't meet the conditions, which most people should, PayPal.
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/blackfire88

Hope to see your friend request soon.

[Not currently taking anymore orders]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

14. Post #134
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    2,129 Posts
    Lua Scripter For Hire

Payment Method: If you don't meet the conditions, which most people should, PayPal.

4 posts no examples
    totally reliable
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #135
    I call in friends to rate KatNotDinner dumb (lol)
    December 2011
    1,651 Posts
    Lua Scripter For Hire

Ah shit. I know this guy on Steam.
    He's a top bloke, always willing to help out. I've never done anything with him involving money, but from what I've seen, he knows his stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #136
    Captain Australia
    August 2012
    523 Posts
    4 posts no examples
    totally reliable
    I'm not exactly charging anything, now am I?
    EDIT: And just because I don't have many posts, or don't give examples, doesn't mean I'm terrible or unreliable.

Edited:

Ah shit. I know this guy on Steam.
    He's a top bloke, always willing to help out. I've never done anything with him involving money, but from what I've seen, he knows his stuff.
    Oh hey there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly x 2Agree x 2Funny x 1Informative x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #137
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    6,123 Posts
    Sounds reasonable. Do some shit for free, get a good reputation and then start charging money eh?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #138
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    147 Posts
    Sounds reasonable. Do some shit for free, get a good reputation and then start charging money eh?
    That actually sounds like a really good way to get your name around. I remember doing the same thing when I started mapping. Good for him for thinking ahead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #139
    April 2010
    459 Posts
    He sounds like a legit guy when I talked to him in steam.

Anyways, I don't see what he can scam you on if hes making everything free.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #140
    August 2012
    14 Posts
    Hirer

TASK:
    - A basic roleplay gamemode for GMOD13 inc. Money system, Properties(doors), RP Name system, Jobs, possibly a few interactive items/npcs not sure yet. (Possibly just a convert from an old similar gamemode to GMOD13, Will pay the same.)
    PRICE:
    - Roughly $100 AUD
    TIMEFRAME:
    - Don't see this taking somebody who knows what there doing to take too long, though i'm flexible aslong as its done nicely.
    PAYMENTS:
    - I'll pay as I see the work being done.
    - Via facepunch PM.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #141
    STOP BUGGING ME WITH YOUR SHITTY RP EDITS
    July 2012
    985 Posts
    -Not for hire anymore-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Bulgaria Show Events Informative Informative x 2Lua King Lua King x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #142
    Captain Australia
    August 2012
    523 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #143

September 2011
    2 Posts
    I'm looking for someone who know how to use SQLite and know lua ... i just need the skeleton of a code , add me to steam STEAM_0:0:20370318 , ( im gonna pay ) , thanks ... add me and we can talk about this !

I'm going to pay you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #144
    Gold Member
    January 2012
    48 Posts

AGL is expanding to it's 3rd server and has decided to get some long needed work done.

Job Details:

- Link donation system to our website for automatic addition of donator to VIP group on forums.
    - Link servers to the website and allow for an info box containing their stats on each game server to show on forums. Example: Money, Kills, Last Job, Points, etc,.
    - Allow users to decide which server they would like to donate to and how much (preferably a drop down menu)

We currently have a donation system that you can build off of so you won't need to create one from scratch.

Payment will be around 50-70 USD if you can complete this job.
    Must show the system works before payment will be sent.

Email - digitalspit@aperturegaminglabs.com
    Steam Profile - =AGL=Digital Spit
    Facepunch Private message me as well if you feel this is easier.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

25. Post #145
    Gold Member

December 2011
    125 Posts

I am hiring some one for my community, We are setting up yet another Darkrp....

But we have a huge todo list to make all the 10 year olds happy and the older people who like to roleplay a bit.
    We are looking for a few coders to work on this so we can get all of it done in under a week.

I will be paying VIA paypal and I will pay after the work is done and you show proof that the work is done via video or Test server.

You can contact me via steam at

- http://steamcommunity.com/id/kropp/

Here is the list of what we got so far,

If there is a name like [coder] a front of the idea that means its being worked on by that person.

SRP ideas
    ----------------------------

[PencilonDesk] If you are shot and unconscious you are on the ground for 1 min at less shot in the head or revived by a medic using your medic system.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We also need a special Q menu where users can only spawn a certain amount of props which I can give you a list of when asked for it. There will be no tools only a certain few props people can spawn. Extra props which I can give a list for if the user is VIP or up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove sleep so people cant abuse the sleep command.
    Make is so the rp_doorcost command is removed to stop abusing superadmins spawning money.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A way for users to hide /ooc chat for that game progress, would maybe just be a check box in the f4 menu.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[PencilonDesk] [Done] A log for admins that would be in the top right corner,
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

26. Post #146

July 2012
    25 Posts
    Code:
    local function AddHit(ply, args)
    	local target = GAMEMODE:FindPlayer(args);
    	if not ValidEntity(target) then
    		GAMEMODE:Notify(ply, 1, 4, "Player does not exist")
    		return "";
    	end

if (ply:Team() != TEAM_CITIZEN) then
    		GAMEMODE:Notify(ply, 1, 4, "You must be a citizen to request hits!");
    		return "";
    	end

if (ply.DarkRPVars.money < 5000) then
    		GAMEMODE:Notify(ply, 1, 4, "You need atleast $5000 to place a hit!");
    		return "";
    	end

ply:AddMoney(-5000);
    	GAMEMODE:Notify(ply, 1, 4, "You placed a hit on " .. target:GetName() .. " for $5000");

for k,v in pairs(player.GetHumans()) do
    		if (v:Team() == TEAM_HITMAN) then
    			if (type(v:GetDarkRPVar("agenda")) != "table") then
    				v:SetDarkRPVar("agenda", {});
    			end

local tbl = v:GetDarkRPVar("agenda");

tbl[target] = {ply, CurTime() + 300};

v:SetDarkRPVar("agenda", glon.encode(tbl));
    			GAMEMODE:Notify(v, 1, 4, ply:GetName() .. " has placed a hit on " .. target:GetName());
    		end
    	end

return "";
    end
    AddChatCommand("/hit", AddHit);
    This is code that I have for a hitman system...

I need someone to help me with a few things.

1. I need to add something to the code so that everyone but a hitman can place hits.
    2. I need to add something to the code so that hits cannot be placed on a hitman.

Add me on steam: fil445
    or pm me on facepunch(this site)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Lua King Lua King x 5Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

27. Post #147
    November 2011
    18 Posts
    Need a good lua-scripter. Need to write not very diffcult gamemode.
    On payment of an agreement.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Russian Federation Show Events Informative Informative x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #148

August 2012
    4 Posts
    LUA Scripter for Hire.
    What iŽll code: Anything there dosent take a huge amount of time.
    What i WONT do: Derma
    Payment: Its free..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 7Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #149
    Gold Member

December 2011
    125 Posts

We are now looking for a nice Hat mod for are darkrp servers.
    Hats would be buyable using rp cash.
    This would just be for a moneysink, If you have such mod and can edit it for my darkrp server I will pay a decent amount of cash via paypal.

Add me on steam if interested.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

30. Post #150
    RiotServers.net
    July 2011
    763 Posts

We are now looking for a nice Hat mod for are darkrp servers.
    Hats would be buyable using rp cash.
    This would just be for a moneysink, If you have such mod and can edit it for my darkrp server I will pay a decent amount of cash via paypal.

Add me on steam if interested.

"to stop abusing superadmins spawning money."
    LOL
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Disagree Disagree x 1Useful Useful x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #151
    Gold Member

December 2011
    125 Posts
    I think you quoted the wrong post.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #152
    RiotServers.net
    July 2011
    763 Posts
    Still.
    "I want hats and to control my abusive superadmins"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #153
    Gold Member

December 2011
    125 Posts
    I dont know which superadmins are spawning money only got about 6 and dont want to demote with out proof.

Hats are just so people spend more real money to buy more in game money.
    Every one loves hats.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #154
    RiotServers.net
    July 2011
    763 Posts
    I dont know which superadmins are spawning money only got about 6 and dont want to demote with out proof.

Hats are just so people spend more real money to buy more in game money.
    Every one loves hats.
    why not make them pay for some better gameplay? Hats are fucking hats.
    also, if you dont know who it is, how do you know its happening at all?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9 (list)

35. Post #155
    Gold Member

December 2011
    125 Posts
    It has been reported by one of my admins who tryed it, He has no names but told me about it.
    There already is different things for gameplays but people like hats so why not give them hats?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #156
    Awesome Gmod Servers!
    September 2011
    2,073 Posts
    why not make them pay for some better gameplay? Hats are fucking hats.
    also, if you dont know who it is, how do you know its happening at all?
    Stop derailing, if you want to go talk about TF2 there's a separate forum for that.

37. Post #157
    PROUD BRONY 4LYFE
    February 2009
    3,312 Posts
    It has been reported by one of my admins who tryed it, He has no names but told me about it.
    There already is different things for gameplays but people like hats so why not give them hats?
    why do you even let them have the ability to spawn money
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #158
    Awesome Gmod Servers!
    September 2011
    2,073 Posts
    why do you even let them have the ability to spawn money
    He could also mean rp_setmoney <name> <amount>.

39. Post #159
    PROUD BRONY 4LYFE
    February 2009
    3,312 Posts
    He could also mean rp_setmoney <name> <amount>.
    why would you even let them have the ability to set money
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #160
    Awesome Gmod Servers!
    September 2011
    2,073 Posts
    why would you even let them have the ability to set money
    Well, isnt that a console command that only superadmins can use? He would have to change it himself then or even remove it completely.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)