1. Post #1

March 2007
    11 Posts
    Garry's Mod gives me an error whenever I launch it somethin bout DLL missing?? can anyone help!

(User was banned for this post ("Wrong section, didn't search" - postal))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

2. Post #2

May 2012
    3 Posts
    This happens to me too, no idea what it is, or how to fix it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

3. Post #3

March 2007
    11 Posts
    im going to try reinstalling windows
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    June 2012
    243 Posts
    No no no dont reinstall windows, wait for an Update from Valve.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

5. Post #5

June 2012
    20 Posts
    Try deleting System32.dll
    That's what's holding up the launcher.
    *ehhem*http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1193892
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6

March 2007
    11 Posts
    Try deleting System32.dll
    That's what's holding up the launcher.
    *ehhem*http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1193892
    is that really the cause?! because it has .dll in the name where is "System32.dll"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member

May 2010
    64 Posts
    *facepalm* He was joking with you, its a problem with source update, look on the link >.<
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    June 2012
    243 Posts
    is that really the cause?! because it has .dll in the name where is "System32.dll"
    Don't. just don't. Wait for Valve to release an update.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

10. Post #10

March 2007
    11 Posts
    Even Garry himself has this problem?!?! wow this is bad surely someone knows the fix
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

11. Post #11
    August 2011
    166 Posts
    He's joking, System32 is the main part of your computer and it controls actions like start up and shutdown. You can't delete it even if you want to, it'll give you an error if you try.

12. Post #12
    April 2011
    781 Posts
    Even Garry himself has this problem?!?! wow this is bad surely someone knows the fix
    You can't be serious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

13. Post #13

March 2007
    11 Posts
    You can't be serious.
    I tried to call valve to hlep every1
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

14. Post #14
    June 2012
    243 Posts
    This is why moms should stop letting their 10 year olds get on the internet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

15. Post #15
    December 2006
    123 Posts
    Let this fail thread die
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #16

March 2007
    11 Posts
    stop givin me dumb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    June 2012
    243 Posts
    stop givin me dumb
    English mother fucker, do you speak it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    August 2011
    166 Posts
    stop givin me dumb

Not until you make a post that doesn't make me want to throw a dictionary at your face.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #19

March 2007
    11 Posts
    I have news everyone, valve has been called they are fixing with garry!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    1,591 Posts
    stop givin me dumb
    Here is another dumb.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21

March 2007
    11 Posts
    Basshead I don't know who you are or what this website is, but you need to stop swearing at my son... He's told me he is just trying to solve in issue with his game and is only asking for advice, show a little courtesy and respect.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    June 2012
    243 Posts
    Basshead I don't know who you are or what this website is, but you need to stop swearing at my son... He's told me he is just trying to solve in issue with his game and is only asking for advice, show a little courtesy and respect.
    Welcome to the internet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    March 2009
    1,249 Posts
    jesus christ the amount of dumb in this thread
    fuck it im out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    August 2011
    166 Posts
    He shouldn't be on this forum, he can't even type a proper sentence.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25

June 2012
    20 Posts
    Tell your son to suck my dick
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    June 2012
    243 Posts
    Here, a great fix for this problem is to turn off your computer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    December 2006
    123 Posts
    LOL is this real life?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #28

March 2007
    11 Posts
    He shouldn't be on this forum, he can't even type a proper sentence.
    That is beside the point, I give him permission to play this video game and apparently this is the website he can use to get questions answered and have some help... All he was doing was asking for help why his game won't work I don't know what is wrong with it so I cannot help him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

29. Post #29
    June 2012
    243 Posts
    This kid is either a troll or a 5 year old.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    August 2011
    166 Posts
    That is beside the point, I give him permission to play this video game and apparently this is the website he can use to get questions answered and have some help... All he was doing was asking for help why his game won't work I don't know what is wrong with it so I cannot help him.
    No one can fix it right now, we're waiting for an update to fix it, as someone said in one of the first replies.

31. Post #31
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    June 2012
    243 Posts
    Gah, stop leeting your 5 year old on the computer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Resident News Bot
    April 2011
    10,959 Posts
    This kid is either a troll or a 5 year old.
    If it's the latter, I wonder how the fuck he found out about Facepunch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

34. Post #34

March 2007
    11 Posts
    He is not 5 years old he is of appropriate age by my standards to play this game, granted I didn't know how much swearing and foul language there is but regardless I monitor his activities and assure he is capable of handling "mature-content" games such as this one. Now I believe the rest of you should leave it be now seeing how there is a supposed fix for this and if I read correctly the problem will be resolved when the author of the game releases an update.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #35

June 2012
    20 Posts
    He is not 5 years old he is of appropriate age by my standards to play this game, granted I didn't know how much swearing and foul language there is but regardless I monitor his activities and assure he is capable of handling "mature-content" games such as this one. Now I believe the rest of you should leave it be now seeing how there is a supposed fix for this and if I read correctly the problem will be resolved when the author of the game releases an update.
    Tell your son to suck my dick
    Again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    July 2011
    489 Posts
    If he's going to be annoying piece of shit, he shouldn't even be playing games like this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

37. Post #37
    April 2011
    781 Posts
    Game was just updated, it's workin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

38. Post #38
    June 2012
    243 Posts
    The butt hurt is strong with this one..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Resident News Bot
    April 2011
    10,959 Posts
    I still suspect you're trolling or the kid trying to play as his parents. How in the hell do you think with guns, blood, and other stuff you shouldn't be exposing your kid to is appropriate for a 5-year old (if you're not trolling or the kid)? Plus, in the beta, the new menu screen has it open to a spot where it says "Guns and shit". If your kid decides to swear in public, you're be shamed upon as a bad parent.

That is, provided you aren't trolling or the kid. Otherwise, get out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #40

March 2007
    11 Posts
    I still suspect you're trolling or the kid trying to play as his parents. How in the hell do you think with guns, blood, and other stuff you shouldn't be exposing your kid to is appropriate for a 5-year old (if you're not trolling or the kid)? Plus, in the beta, the new menu screen has it open to a spot where it says "Guns and shit". If your kid decides to swear in public, you're be shamed upon as a bad parent.

That is, provided you aren't trolling or the kid. Otherwise, get out.
    Oh yes I suspect you think you are a real "wise guy" huh? Leave me and my son alone, what he does is my business.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)