1. Post #321
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,190 Posts
    Pictureless:

The Voyager and Magellan's arrival at their destination is Imminent.

2. Post #322
    September 2010
    1,346 Posts
    Declare, Krakos.    This declare will be... Smashing. #nigelface   

3. Post #323
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,190 Posts
    Declare, Krakos.    This declare will be... Smashing. #nigelface   
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo......

4. Post #324
    September 2010
    1,346 Posts

The small fighter complies and sends a data capsule, containing the Exari's history. (that has been censored of all technological advancements) And proceeds to converse with the dark fleet.

A drone flies off the dock, and starts construction of something by warping it in.

The rift collects more and more energy, not growing in size, but getting more powerful.

One (1) turn until the structure is complete.

(small update today, but at least it is an update.)

Edited:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo......
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

5. Post #325
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,190 Posts

Declare

Edited:

The Voyager and Magellan arrive at the new system.

The voyager begins scanning the system for any signs of life.

Edited:

New Class of ship: In progress [12/25 Turns]

6. Post #326
    September 2010
    1,346 Posts
    loving that habitation ship.

7. Post #327
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,960 Posts
    Declare Capella

The Capital Mining Array, a massive ship dedicated to establishing and supporting asteroid mining operations, is complete. The ULCB probe returns to Tanagra, partly as a memorial, and partly to be saved for later use.

Additionally, the two prototype frigates have now been fitted with proper FTL engines and have been deployed.

(I've also made some aesthetic improvements to the asteroid I accidentally fubar'd, and changed the window lights on my template so they no longer resemble the Dark Fleet)

8. Post #328
    July 2011
    355 Posts
    Declare Daruuk (pictureless)

All of the Terra Amoros ships immediately start the travel back to Daruuk.

Edited:

Declare Daruuk (pictureless)

All of the Terra Amoros ships immediately start the travel back to Daruuk.

9. Post #329
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    375 Posts
    Declare Beta Proximus

Repairs to old structures are completed, all structures orbiting the planet are now reserved for the civil population, structures around the moon are now designated for the Guild of Myr. Guild orders mining station to be built on the nearby asteroids to speed up the mining process, adept class ship is sent to help and oversee the building process of the mining station. Efforts are still being directed to complete the capital ship schematic.

Mining station [0/4]
    Capital ship schematics research [6/10]
    Repairs to old structures [Complete]

10. Post #330
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    I'd declare, but I'm still busy spriting my titan-class ship

11. Post #331
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,190 Posts
    titan-class ship

That's my ship class
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #332
    September 2010
    1,346 Posts
    When I think of titan, I think of this:

Oh, the good days of unreal.. how I do miss them..

[/offtopic]

Nask, your planet looks amazing. did you do it in paint?

13. Post #333
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    375 Posts
    Nask, your planet looks amazing. did you do it in paint?
    Thanks, I did it in Photoshop with the Pencil Tool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #334
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,960 Posts
    Declare Capella

Edited:

Mining operations begin.

(And I gave myself two more small ships because I'm way behind, will undo if asked.)

Research:
    Cruiser [0/3]
    Battleship [0/7]

And who's submarine is that anyway?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

15. Post #335
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    4,719 Posts
    I belive you skipped my turn when the page turned.
    Could you edit it back in?

16. Post #336
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,960 Posts
    fuuuuck sorry, yeah I'll get on it.

Edited:

it's fixed now

Edited:

oh i forgot the little bastard coming out of warp by your planet

it's late, will fix it tomorrow

17. Post #337
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Krarkos declare.

Edited:

The Ragnarov Titan-class battleship is finished.

It is armed with heavy shields and armor plating, one Obliterator cannon, one Omega Beam Generator, a total of 12 heavy autocannons,
    a large amount of anti-drone and anti-fighter flak turrets, 24 rapid missile launchers, and a cargobay capable of holding 4 small ships and a large amount of fighter-drones.

This ship is designed to take on entire fleets, but it is very slow, and is not capable of planetary bombardment.

(By the way, it was finished building ages ago, but i've just finished its sprite.)

18. Post #338
    September 2010
    1,346 Posts
    Bloody hell that looks amazing. I need to start spriting my medium, large, and planetary size ships. I love the detail, the inscribing in the metal. makes my stuff look crappy D:

Edited:

declare krakos

Edited:

actually, remove that declare, this is going to take a really long time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

19. Post #339
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    -snipity, think i misunderstood what you were saying, thanks.

20. Post #340
    September 2010
    1,346 Posts
    Not for long, Doing a complete re-texture of EVERYTHING I have. also, stuff is happenings to my base. muahahah.

21. Post #341
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,401 Posts
    Hey guys, I might actually do something soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #342
    March 2011
    1,219 Posts
    Hey do you guys remember CaioLugia, he lost his account password and can't get it back - he told me to tell everybody.

23. Post #343
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Hey Raga, when are you joining again?

24. Post #344
    March 2011
    1,219 Posts
    I'm not sure, I can't really muster up the effort to design a planet but I have got some new ship designs.

25. Post #345
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,190 Posts
    Greg, you still away, or can I move my new faction?

26. Post #346
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    I'm back, but I'm going to bed in an hour. Probably not enough time for a battle.

27. Post #347
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,190 Posts
    Declare Krarkos Eye

Edited:

The fleet moves out, the Lighter frigate-size ships creating a perimeter around the Cruisers.

28. Post #348
    I PAID $9 TO TROLL THE GMF BECAUSE I ASPIRE TO BE BETTER THAN MY PROSTITUTE MOTHER WITH 9 KIDS AND DRUNKEN FATHER WHO BEATS ME EVERY NIGHT. SOMETIMES I CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP HOPING THE MODS DONT BAN ME ;__;
    July 2011
    1,242 Posts
    I think I'm gonna declare in like 7-8 hours.

Prepare for shit to go down on Skaro, guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #349
    April 2012
    1,399 Posts
    Thanks a fucklot, Raga, I fucking love you.
    Damn, I fucking love you all, missed everyone. D';

'Gonna post my sucky pixel star system soon, get ready for The Bydo.

30. Post #350
    December 2010
    3,820 Posts
    Just overwrite mine if you've already declared -

[h2]NYAT.[/h2] - A (seemingly) completely lifeless giant, its entire surface is made invisible by a massive grey cloud layer. It'd probably be filled with valuable ores, as it hasn't ever been explored or mined.

Edited:

It should be noted that Nyat doesn't have a star, and rather only revolves around the galactic center.

31. Post #351
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Motherfucker.

That better be a mining laser.

The Ragnarov begins charging it's main cannon, and hails the closest collection of ships.
    IDENTIFICATION COMPLETE, TERRAN. A robotic voice states.
    Greetings, Terran empire. It has been a long time since we've last seen you.
    We are simply charging our weapons as a precaution. What is your purpose here?
    Meanwhile, the mining station sends a message to Blaurys, warning them of Terran ships in the proximity.

32. Post #352
    December 2010
    3,820 Posts
    An abnormal spiral storm formation has become visible over the current illuminated side of Nyat. The cloud barrier, however, remains unbroken.

33. Post #353
    I PAID $9 TO TROLL THE GMF BECAUSE I ASPIRE TO BE BETTER THAN MY PROSTITUTE MOTHER WITH 9 KIDS AND DRUNKEN FATHER WHO BEATS ME EVERY NIGHT. SOMETIMES I CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP HOPING THE MODS DONT BAN ME ;__;
    July 2011
    1,242 Posts
    Declare

Edited:

Undeclare, I give up for today.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #354
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    375 Posts
    Declare Beta Proximus

Mining station is finished, as is the large ship schematic. Construction of Enforcer and Omega class ships start right away to enable deeper exploration into the system. Plans are already in consideration to expand the mining station to increase available quantity of materials.

Medium ship [0/5]
    Large ship [0/10]
    Mining station [Complete]
    Capital ship schematics research [Complete]

35. Post #355
    July 2011
    1,242 Posts
    Declare for System Capella

Edited:

The leader of the Kaleds, Davros, sends a message to all Kaleds.

Davros posted:
    Kaled miners have recently discovered a mineral they call "Dalekanium"

Using it, we can win the war.

A few Kaleds have volunteered to be a part of a program we have been running secretly called "Project Dalek"

We will put them in metal bodies made entirely out of Dalekanium, and send them out into the battlefield to squash the Thals.

Our first three will be finished today! Right now! We will wipe out the Thals and retake our beloved planet, Skaro!

Davros posted:
    All Kaleds shall become Daleks! Together, we can rule not only Skaro, but the entire galaxy! The Dalek Empire, the master race!

All Thals have been wiped from Skaro and the Kaleds now reign supreme, with their newly created race, Daleks, as their army.

The leader of the Kaleds and Daleks, Davros, claims that all Kaleds will become Daleks, although, they currently do not have enough resources to make that many Daleks.

It is suspected that Davros will send Daleks to asteroids to mine them of their Dalekanium, if they have any at all.

(The Daleks will NOT be that powerful, that was just for show. They will be a lot weaker, and will have the same health/damage of a small ship, but the same numbers of a small ship too. The only reason they are medium sized is because you can barely see the small sized Daleks and you can barely tell they are Daleks in the first place.)

36. Post #356
    December 2010
    3,820 Posts
    Declare real quick.

Edited:

The spiral storm formation within Nyat's atmosphere has pulled away from the planet due to an unknown magnetic disturbance within the planet's core. The water from the storm has frozen just outside of the planet's atmosphere, forming a half ring. (It is known now that the planet is just as rich with water as it possibly is with ore.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #357
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    I would declare, but milkdairy seems to be too fuckin' lazy to respond to my hail.

(jk i luv u <3)

38. Post #358
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,190 Posts

The Fleet responds to the hail.

Ah, yes, you fellows. We are simply charting this new galaxy we have discovered, of course! Now, the Imperial fleet would like to request you stop wasting its time, as our time out here is very limited.

39. Post #359
    July 2011
    1,242 Posts
    Declare for System Capella

Edited:

Nevermind, Undeclare.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #360
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Declare Krarkos.

Edited:

The Ragnarov's weapon and shielding systems have been fully charged. The fleet has been mobilized.

Captain Nylek's Communication Enhancer has been turned off. A deep and ominous voice speaks.
    Typical human arrogance. You think your time is of any concern to us? Leave this system now, or your precious "time" is over.

A message is sent to the Tau fleet, requesting they advise their Terran friends to leave.

Meanwhile, the station is sending a request for emergency aid from the home-system. (5 turns)

Edited:

(Also, Dmaster, please don't be a dick and fight me as well for no reason. He just brought in a random fleet out of nowhere, it's already unfair.)