1. Post #601
    I PAID $9 TO TROLL THE GMF BECAUSE I ASPIRE TO BE BETTER THAN MY PROSTITUTE MOTHER WITH 9 KIDS AND DRUNKEN FATHER WHO BEATS ME EVERY NIGHT. SOMETIMES I CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP HOPING THE MODS DONT BAN ME ;__;
    July 2011
    1,242 Posts
    as usual.
    Daleks never learn, Milkdairy.

Edited:

Best Pageking 2012.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #602
    September 2010
    1,395 Posts
    LOL, BAD FUCKING TIMING. GUESS WHAT? THE ZARZ IS COMPLETE, AND IS WARP.

Edited:

This means declare krakos

Edited:

The capital ship, Zarz, comes out of the portal, immediately sees whats going on, and activates its secondary weapons systems. in two turns, it will have reoriented and charged its main laser enough to fire. the ship under attack's shields are wearing thin, and will not last another turn. meanwhile, the second ship fires its 3 large laser beams, immediately seeing results in the dalek's hull. it is melting away. The small attack ship is recalled, and will fire at the back of the dalek in 1 turn.

Edited:

(Believe it or not, the capital ship was coming out anyways)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #603
    December 2010
    3,863 Posts
    Declare.

Edited:

Krarkos.

Edited:

There is a massive movement of the ice ring around Nyat, the area of the ring furthest away from the sun of Krarkos has shattered, sending billions of shards of ice into the depths of space. Another portion of the ice ring begins to whip around the equator of the planet. The area of the ring which faces the sun spreads to cover more surface area. Heavily veiled and barely visible due to the once again reformed ice ring, as well as the almost visually impenetrable atmosphere of the planet, a slit of light shines. It faces the asteroid belt which is currently holding a conflict. The ice sheet is also thickening, as it is pulling more water from the planet's atmosphere.

4. Post #604
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,427 Posts
    Declare Krakos

Edited:

The TNS Omega Siardon warps into the system of Krakos. The presence of one of the best ships the TNSC has to offer is a sign that there was something found in Krakos that the TNSC didn't like.

5. Post #605
    April 2012
    1,403 Posts
    DECLARE

It's a trap! The unknown civilization used the opportunity of the Dalek attack to ambush the Exarians!

The small ship suddenly opened fire against the Exarian ship they were facing, dealing heavy melting damage to their hull!
    The "Settler" ships attached to asteroids activated their thrusters to maximum output, rapidly sending the asteroid away...
    Meanwhile, a enormous ship emerged from the anomalous vortex... And surely It wasn't weak...

A treacherous message Is sent to the Exarians!
    ??? posted:
    Do you REALLY thought we are such fools?
    Behold our crimsom holy power! The Force Energy!
    It raises DOOM on putrid scum like you! NOW DIE!!
    LONG LIVE THE KING!
    HURRAH!

6. Post #606
    December 2010
    3,863 Posts
    Declare, Krarkos.

7. Post #607
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    LOL, BAD FUCKING TIMING. GUESS WHAT? THE ZARZ IS COMPLETE, AND IS WARP.

Edited:

This means declare krakos

Edited:

The capital ship, Zarz, comes out of the portal, immediately sees whats going on, and activates its secondary weapons systems. in two turns, it will have reoriented and charged its main laser enough to fire. the ship under attack's shields are wearing thin, and will not last another turn. meanwhile, the second ship fires its 3 large laser beams, immediately seeing results in the dalek's hull. it is melting away. The small attack ship is recalled, and will fire at the back of the dalek in 1 turn.

Edited:

(Believe it or not, the capital ship was coming out anyways)
    Hey man, remember, the knight and Dalek are both small class ships, so your 2 mediums will handle them with ease, also, you're an ally of the TPN, they fight for their allies 'till the death, so give 'em a call if you need help.

8. Post #608
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,227 Posts
    I think I'll take this opportunity to.. Declare after USSR..

9. Post #609
    December 2010
    3,863 Posts

The ice ring of Nyat has deformed itself into a tail, one which is currently whipping around the circumference of the planet at an incredible speed. What is causing this can not be determined or detected.

10. Post #610
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,227 Posts
    To clarify, declare krarkos.

11. Post #611
    April 2012
    1,403 Posts
    That vortex was supposed to be an exit from a powerful one-way warp gate.

Turning It Into a two way because of the UN.

12. Post #612
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,227 Posts
    Warp is for pussies!

Edited:

An abnormally large rift of an unknown kind opens up. It is at least a dozen kilometers tall.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

13. Post #613
    September 2010
    1,395 Posts
    Declare. Time to get some fuckery going. (krakos)

14. Post #614
    I make awesome maps that never see the light of day
    January 2007
    7,342 Posts
    Warp is for pussies!

Edited:
    G]

An abnormally large rift of an unknown kind opens up. It is at least a dozen kilometers tall.
    Dozen? Even sun is smaller in that picture.

15. Post #615
    April 2008
    1,383 Posts
    Dozen? Even sun is smaller in that picture.
    Everyone knows sci-fi writers have no sense of scale.

In terms of space, a dozen kilometers is so tiny it might as well not exist
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #616
    December 2010
    3,863 Posts
    Everyone knows sci-fi writers have no sense of scale.

In terms of space, a dozen kilometers is so tiny it might as well not exist
    But but but but but but, I could be a considered a science fiction writer with Nyat and short stories and have I have a sense of scale.

17. Post #617
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,227 Posts
    You guys do realize that celestial objects are sized down, and everything else is expanded for detail, right?

What, you thought the My ships are the size of my planet?

Yeah, no..

Everything except planets and suns and things described to be the size of planets is made to the relative scale of the ships, etc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

18. Post #618
    I PAID $9 TO TROLL THE GMF BECAUSE I ASPIRE TO BE BETTER THAN MY PROSTITUTE MOTHER WITH 9 KIDS AND DRUNKEN FATHER WHO BEATS ME EVERY NIGHT. SOMETIMES I CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP HOPING THE MODS DONT BAN ME ;__;
    July 2011
    1,242 Posts
    You guys do realize that celestial objects are sized down, and everything else is expanded for detail, right?

What, you thought the My ships are the size of my planet?

Yeah, no..

Everything except planets and suns and things described to be the size of planets is made to the relative scale of the ships, etc
    My Daleks are as big as a Medium Ship, when in reality, they're the same size as an average human. (Eyestalk is leveled with Billie Piper's eyeline, to be exact)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #619
    April 2012
    1,403 Posts
    --Snippity Snip--

Nevermind this shit.

20. Post #620
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,227 Posts
    You sure Lugia?

Cause

We're swimming in blood
    A trillion tears shed
    We're coming for theirs cause they're better off dead
    Terran Empire's coming to town.

21. Post #621
    April 2012
    1,403 Posts
    No... Wait.
    I'll declare later.

22. Post #622
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,227 Posts
    Declare.

Edited:

Krarkos.

Edited:

A large Terran military fleet arrives into the system from the rift, which closes immediately after. All communications are off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #623
    April 2012
    1,403 Posts

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, DAIRY.

Declare, world's going to burn.

After the primary weapons bursts, the offensive ship backs away, launching some kind of missile.
    It were enormoush, almost as the size of a small ship.

Combat Operators posted:
    Attention! A 'Princess' have been launched on the enemy!

The enormous ship finally emerges from the anomaly.
    It were a frightening battlecruiser, armed to the teeth with two apparent frontal cannons and other unidentifiable attachments.

A message Is sent towards all Krarkos'.

"Land Lord" Communications posted:
    Attention, Krarkos' Eye.
    This Is Battlecruiser "Land Lord" Arthur.
    We were sent from the Interplanetary Monarchy of Aerthia
    to struck down this plagued, black and green, civilization.
    Their existance poses a great threat to the universe and your
    help Is required for a prosperous future.

Commencing engament preparations.

24. Post #624
    July 2011
    1,242 Posts
    You sure Lugia?

Cause

We're swimming in blood
    A trillion tears shed
    We're coming for theirs cause they're better off dead
    Terran Empire's gunning you down.
    Fixed that for you.

25. Post #625
    December 2010
    3,863 Posts
    Gonna have to finish my blender render snapshot-cutscene-thing fasttime-pronto-ASAP.

26. Post #626
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,427 Posts
    Declare

Edited:

The TNS Omega Siardon makes a quick jump to a batch of asteroids and launches multiple lightly armed STCs (Small Transport Crafts) towards them.

27. Post #627
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,427 Posts
    Is anyone going to post anything?

28. Post #628
    April 2012
    1,403 Posts
    If I knew, a war was brewing up...
    But...

29. Post #629
    September 2010
    1,395 Posts
    Its just that i lost motivation with school and such. Might get back into it tomorrow. No promises.

30. Post #630
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,427 Posts
    Come on, we have to do something. I don't really feel like having another restart.

31. Post #631
    December 2010
    3,863 Posts
    I was making a big blender snapshot to convey a bout of action but I got stuck on the volumetrics of the ice mist.

32. Post #632
    April 2012
    1,403 Posts
    Well, I already made my turn.
    I can release fuck ton of nukes at zombie and declare victory over him, but I'm the kind of player that plays fairly.

So, I'm waiting.

33. Post #633
    IPK
    August 2012
    2,341 Posts
    Declare whatever the stars name is

A rift bigger then the star itself,with a gravitational force so strong it is SUCKING IN THE ENERGY OF THE STAR ITSELF. A voice says:We are of superjumper race. We come in peaceful intention. Sorry if the superior technology of our hub did any damage to anyone.

Also,how do you people make those things so tiny? I need tips as my current drawing skill will make all the fighters look like big ships
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #634
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,227 Posts
    Ok. Declare Krarkos

Edited:

The Imperial fleet sends in its fast attack ships first. These ships are designed to fire while at high velocity. It is made to dodge enemy shots rather than take them directly.

The Fast attack frigates open fire on critical flanks and priority targets with the Imperial Mk. 2 Plasma-Gamma projection cannons.

35. Post #635
    July 2011
    1,242 Posts
    Pictureless Declare, shit's going down.

Edited:

The Lone Dalek sends out a message to the entire solar system.

Dalek A-0225 posted:
    I surrender, please spare my life for the greater of good!

I could be the very last Dalek in the entire galaxy, and I'm dying. I'm on the brink of my own Extermination and I feel it coming.

I need urgent medical attention... or I shall be Exterminated...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #636
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    HEY GUYS

GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS

THAT'S RIGHT, IT'S INVASION TIME!

DECLAAAAAARE CAPELLA!

Edited:

The TPN invasion fleet has arrived at Skaro.
    Thanks to their superior position in the planet's atmosphere, they are able to shoot down all enemy ships and weaponry which may be sent upon them.
    If the Dalek and/or Kaled are to survive, they will need help from anyone foolish enough to attack the invasion fleet from the outside.

(P.S.: If you don't like the fact that the ships themselves are doing this, I'll just sprite tons of battle stations orbiting your planet.)

Meanwhile, planetary defense stations are being built on Blaurys and Novanay.

5 turns until capture of Skaro. (May change depending on thread activity)
    10 turns (5 turns per planet) until the planetary defense stations are constructed.

37. Post #637
    December 2010
    3,863 Posts
    Well, fuck, declare Krarkos.

Edited:

The newly formed ice 'whip' of Nyat has begun to shatter apart, billions of ice particles are expected to hit several fleets around the system. The thin light on Nyat's surface has become bright enough to be clearly visible past the atmosphere and ice barriers.

A neutral non-orbital space station makes a scary report.

START - Radiation Warning - Nyat - Radial : Outward - Abnormal Gamma Level - Immediate Threat - +1200 EHz - +4 MeV - STOP
    This amount is more than any sun in any nearby system could ever release during such a short period of time, only a capital ship would have the shielding to deal with this.

38. Post #638
    July 2011
    1,242 Posts
    Is the thread died yet?

Edited:

Well, I'm making a new thread now.

Now's the time to stop me.

Edited:

Five...

Edited:

Four...

Edited:

Three...

Edited:

Two...

Edited:

One...

Edited:

Too late, thread posted.

You can view it here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

39. Post #639
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,227 Posts
    no it wasnt died

wtf sicly

40. Post #640
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,427 Posts
    Is the thread died yet?

Edited: