1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,217 Posts
    We have new rules. Read them!

1. Compressed JPEG images or low quality images are considered invalid and ignored, Save as .PNG!
    2. Use a reliable image host that doesn't compress the image, doesn't change the format, doesn't re size it, and can be seen by everyone. (I recommend www.cubeupload.com)DO NOT USE IMGUR OR TINYIMG. If you use imageshack, make sure to disable picture resizing.
    3. If an image looks horrible It can be voted to be ignored. So take time on it. (Rating Agree for keep it/Disagree for discard it.)
    4. Big leaps in technology and Overpowering Weapons/Vehicles are not allowed, you can't start having two giant ships that can erase the universe by pressing a button.
    5. You are always allowed to make a planet. Unless absolutely necessary, nothing above 128x128 pixels. If you really need to, increase the canvas size after adding the planet.
    THE MAXIMUM SIZE IS 128x128 Pixels, BUT TRY TO AVOID MAKING IT THAT BIG

6. Declare. Declare is "Getting in line" to post an update on the "universe". If you see a post that says "Declare" but doesn't have an update on the universe image yet, do not post until you see the image in that post or posted later by the same user. Then Post "Declare" and everyone should wait for you to finish before posting another update.
    7.Do NOT Declare Stack past 2. Ever.
    8. Planets can have moons, but only make moons if you are actually going to use them for something.
    9. Shit like Warp Gates, Black Holes, Worm Holes, or Teleporter Orpheuses, are allowed, but you can't just start with them/make them in your second turn.
    You first need to research and discover that technology, then you have to build what you want, and you need a good reason for it,

10. Do not post a planet, then leave. This is NOT Create a Planet. This is Create a Planet and Invade Others. That means you have to stay and defend your planet, or it will be destroyed.
    11. Name Your Planet.
    12. Do NOT cry and argue if your planet is destroyed. If it is destroyed, simply make another one, It can even be the same planet with a different name!
    13. It is recommended you color code/number/differentiate between your similar looking ships to help combat confusion.
    14. Always post a brief explanation of what happened in your update at the bottom or top of the image.
    15. You are allowed to omit details in your explanation to maintain a stealth technique, but be kind and perhaps leave a clue.]16. Any P2P Message sent from planet to planet on this thread IS hackable. If you want an unhackable message, use the Private Message System Facepunch provides.
    16. Don't make giant moves in a single turn. That is considered godmoding and if you do it your post will be ignored.
    17. If, for any reason, you disagree with any of these rules, let me know your point and I'll consider changing it.

18. There is no definite limit to the amount of ships you can have, but try to keep the number REASONABLE. This means a small number of or individual large ship, maybe two mediums accompanying it, and a slur of small ships. A big ship can destroy a small ship in one turn but, depending on weapons systems and defenses, may not be able to destroy a medium ship in one, a big ship against a big ship should come down to a smaller group boarding it.
    (Space Stations count, but they must be about as big as a normal planet, and should be built very slowly.)
    19. This is not Create a planet and then create artificial Planets. This is create a planet and INVADE others. Create one planet. If you want to expand, invade another.
    20. messages from one system to another takes 1 turn not counting the one you made to send the messages. If your fleet in 1 system is attacked, and sends out a distress call, you should wait for someone else to post a turn, and then have your other ships react.
    21. You must like cupcakes
    22. Do not move across half an entire system with your fleet. Solar systems are BIG and take time to be traversed entirely, even with your light speed ship engine.
    23. If you create a system, name your star beforehand. Your system should be named after your star.

24. To create a small ship, you need to mine 1 load of asteroid material. Mediums, 2, Large ships 3 (Unless your ships have special features which make them require more)
    25. Take a reasonable time to create your ships - Such at 5 turns or so for a large ship.
    26. When putting a name next to a system, use size 7 text.
    27. All systems have a star. All Stars have names. Name your star.
    28. Ships use fuel. Asteroid minerals can be used to make it. Be reasonable with how long your ships can run.
    29. Ships of new factions (Factions that didn't exist in previous thread versions) should be a maximum of a certain size, to prevent clusterfucked battles. If you really have to, make it bigger, but not much bigger. Try to make your stanbdard big-medium-small ships about this big:

30.Don't create a system. We've put a system cap up as of now.

31. When declaring, state what system you're declaring on.

I'll start.

In the Galaxy, a star system appears. Its host is Beta Proximus, a large middle-aged star.

Beta Proximus is renowned for its vast amount asteroids containing minerals.

Inside Beta Proximus, there is a planet called Vectorus Prime.

Vectorus prime is a Mars-size habitable planet, that contains humanoids, whom call themselves the Aanshak, as well as a diverse animal and plant population. The Planet is currently home to a single government, called the Vectoran Federation.

The Vectoran Federation is a modern Federation, that, although having diverse politics and philosophies on thinking, is just entering the modern space age.

They are currently doing research on the warp engine, and are building an exploration vessel, to reach out to the stars, and perhaps find other civilizations beyond their systems. They currently only know of one other human race, called the Markreans. Their planet lies close to Vectorus Prime, but is not seen as of now (Shisno will make it later.)

(Oh and I'd prefer if you guys Started your planets in Rapist's system since I have plans for Beta Proximus in the early stages.)

Edited:

Added a rule.

I've decided to add the most up-to-date star map.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    886 Posts
    Declare.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    April 2012
    1,403 Posts
    It Isn't pixel art, but this sun Is 'friggin cool.
    Declaring after DMaster, there's any problem In using Cykretha/IMA once again?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,217 Posts
    Go ahead, But please don't make your planet in my system, as I mentioned.

Also you should re-research your technology or most of it.

Edited:

Actually you can, but I just suggest against it.

If you really want to, make it far, far away from mine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    April 2012
    1,403 Posts
    I know, I know.
    I'll reset everything, and...

Hell, why the ship size limits are far smaller now? The freaking colossal maps aren't enough to prevent clusterfucking?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    4,727 Posts

This is Capella, a red dwarf star known for its amazing brightness in the night sky. It is visible from many worlds across the galaxy.
    Inside the system, there is a large amounts of asteroids, and one planet.
    That planet is Arcturus Major. A fairly large planet named for its resemblance to the Arcturan homeworld. It's cold, beautiful and resourceful. On the planet there is a large thriving colony, host to tens of millions of inhabitants. The planet currently has 4 ships in underground hangars, going through refitting to adjust to this solar system.

Research:

Asteroid Mining [1/2]
    Building efficiency [1/3]
    Mining stations [1/5]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,217 Posts
    Yeah, I'll change the size rule to only new factions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    886 Posts

The system of Votto Prime is discovered!

Votto Prime is a blue dwarf star that is being orbited by various small asteroid fields and the planet Seginus, a thriving Tau colony that has recently been established.

Seginus' surface is a cold, barren, desolate wasteland. However, the Tau utilize this planet's vast amounts of resources and have built many underground military and conventional mining stations. Yet, the Tau will need to branch out and harvest more rare resources that can only be harvested through asteroids.

Advancements:

With the resources available on Seginus, plans for a dedicated mining barge are made to efficiently harvest the resources from asteroids. (5 turns)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Zing Zing x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    I PAID $9 TO TROLL THE GMF BECAUSE I ASPIRE TO BE BETTER THAN MY PROSTITUTE MOTHER WITH 9 KIDS AND DRUNKEN FATHER WHO BEATS ME EVERY NIGHT. SOMETIMES I CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP HOPING THE MODS DONT BAN ME ;__;
    July 2011
    1,242 Posts
    Declare
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    April 2012
    1,403 Posts
    Guess I'll make my own solar system aswel...
    It will take time, tho...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    I PAID $9 TO TROLL THE GMF BECAUSE I ASPIRE TO BE BETTER THAN MY PROSTITUTE MOTHER WITH 9 KIDS AND DRUNKEN FATHER WHO BEATS ME EVERY NIGHT. SOMETIMES I CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP HOPING THE MODS DONT BAN ME ;__;
    July 2011
    1,242 Posts
    Guess I'll make my own solar system aswel...
    It will take time, tho...
    I guess I'll join your Solar System so you won't be alone.

Edited:

I've been so pumped for this thread that I literally made a planet and have been waiting to resize it for a couple of days now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    April 2012
    1,403 Posts
    I guess I'll join your Solar System so you won't be alone.

Edited:

I've been so pumped for this thread that I literally made a planet and have been waiting to resize it for a couple of days now.
    It would be great to start off right now, but, heck, unlike everyone, I'll make a pixel sun... Or at least, I'll try.
    You'd better join someone else's, my sun 'gotta take time to get done.
    ... Days? Maybe...

13. Post #13
    July 2011
    1,242 Posts
    It would be great to start off right now, but, heck, unlike everyone, I'll make a pixel sun... Or at least, I'll try.
    You'd better join someone else's, my sun 'gotta take time to get done.
    ... Days? Maybe...

Edited:

Fuck it, I'm using Capella

Edited:

Oh man, when you guys see this you are going to freak

Planet Skaro has appeared in the Capella solar system.

It is home to a dying race known as the Kaleds and another race known as the Thal, who are currently at war.

Edited:

Your turn, everyone. Your fucking turn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,217 Posts
    I might wait for Shisno to do his declare, Since he'll play a key part in Beta Proximus
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    December 2011
    65 Posts
    Declare

The planet of Markren drifts into view, being the sister planet to Vectorus,

Markren is a Mars-size habitable planet, that contains humanoids, whom call themselves the Regaran, as well as a diverse animal and plant population. The Planet is currently home to a single government, called the Markrean Coalition.

The Markrean Coalition is a modern and optimistic government, that, although having diverse politics and philosophies on thinking, is just entering the modern space age.

They currently doing research on the quantum based dimension-compression, and are building an exploration vessel in conjunction with the Vectorians, to reach out to the stars, and perhaps find other civilizations beyond their systems.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,217 Posts
    Oh yeah, copy my description template, cause fuck Originality right?

Edited:

Pictureless:

The Vectorian science department is developing a new Reactor that will be used in the Joint technologies program between the Federation and the Markrean coalition.

This will be done in 10 turns.

The Vectorians are also building a new starship, which is scheduled to be finished right before the warp engine, and the warp engine right before the new reactor.

The Vectorians are looking forward to being capable of warp, as that will make the soon-to-be exploration mission of the new vessel possible.

The vessel will be part of the newly created Federation Space Navy.

Space Vessel: 8 turns remaining
    Warp drive: 9 turns remaining
    Anti-matter reactor: 10 turns remaining.

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    2,475 Posts
    Declare.

Unknown vessels enter the system, they establish a small outpost on an asteroid and begin mining it.
    Their communication channels are [OPEN].
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Are we all supposed to start in this system?

Also, Diago, mind if I add you on steam?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    886 Posts
    I made my own system, and that seems to be just fine.

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,217 Posts
    Space Vessel: 6 turns remaining
    Warp drive: 7 turns remaining
    Anti-matter reactor: 8 turns remaining.

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    2,475 Posts
    EDIT :

Neeeevermind.

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    4,727 Posts
    Declare Capella.

Edited:

The Arcturus planetary network is set up and a mining cruiser is deployed. It's heading towards the outer belts to set up a mining station.
    One man in the Arcturan goverment gets very angry after seeing the other planet on the scans.

Research:
    Asteroid Mining [2/2] - Complete
    Building efficiency [2/3]
    Mining stations [2/4]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    July 2011
    1,242 Posts
    Capella declare!

Edited:

Changes: Made Skaro a bit more colourful and made the shadow a bit smaller.

The Kaleds desperately begin to mine the unexplored depths of Skaro in order to find a solution to their problem.

The Kaleds are dying due to their war with the Thal, and are desperate for a miracle in order to save them from extinction.

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Also, that is one crappy OP.
    We have new rules. Read them!

1. Compressed JPEG images or low quality images are considered invalid and ignored, Save as .PNG!
    2. Use a reliable image host that doesn't compress the image, doesn't change the format, doesn't re size it, and can be seen by everyone. (I recommend www.cubeupload.com)DO NOT USE IMGUR OR TINYIMG. If you use imageshack, make sure to disable picture resizing.
    3. If an image looks horrible It can be voted to be ignored. So take time on it. (Rating Agree for keep it/Disagree for discard it.)
    4. Big leaps in technology and Overpowering Weapons/Vehicles are not allowed, you can't start having two giant ships that can erase the universe by pressing a button.
    5. You are always allowed to make a planet. Unless absolutely necessary, nothing above 128x128 pixels. If you really need to, increase the canvas size after adding the planet.
    THE MAXIMUM SIZE IS 128x128 Pixels, BUT TRY TO AVOID MAKING IT THAT BIG

6. Declare. Declare is "Getting in line" to post an update on the "universe". If you see a post that says "Declare" but doesn't have an update on the universe image yet, do not post until you see the image in that post or posted later by the same user. Then Post "Declare" and everyone should wait for you to finish before posting another update.
    7.Do NOT Declare Stack past 2. Ever.
    8. Planets can have moons, but only make moons if you are actually going to use them for something.
    9. Shit like Warp Gates, Black Holes, Worm Holes, or Teleporter Orpheuses, are allowed, but you can't just start with them/make them in your second turn.
    You first need to research and discover that technology, then you have to build what you want, and you need a good reason for it,

10. Do not post a planet, then leave. This is NOT Create a Planet. This is Create a Planet and Invade Others. That means you have to stay and defend your planet, or it will be destroyed.
    11. Name Your Planet.
    12. Do NOT cry and argue if your planet is destroyed. If it is destroyed, simply make another one, It can even be the same planet with a different name!
    13. It is recommended you color code/number/differentiate between your similar looking ships to help combat confusion.
    14. Always post a brief explanation of what happened in your update at the bottom or top of the image.
    15. You are allowed to omit details in your explanation to maintain a stealth technique, but be kind and perhaps leave a clue.]16. Any P2P Message sent from planet to planet on this thread IS hackable. If you want an unhackable message, use the Private Message System Facepunch provides.
    16. Don't make giant moves in a single turn. That is considered godmoding and if you do it your post will be ignored.
    17. If, for any reason, you disagree with any of these rules, let me know your point and I'll consider changing it.

18. A max limit of 4 small ships, 2 medium and 1 big with the option to trade a medium for two small or a big for two medium. Alternately if you have one type of ship you can have eight of those. (Other than things that cannot damage enemy ships. Like Construction Drones.) You may add 1 big, 2 medium, or 4 small after conquering and occupying another planet. A big ship can destroy a small ship in one turn but, depending on weapons systems and defenses, may not be able to destroy a medium ship in one, a big ship against a big ship should come down to a smaller group boarding it.
    (Space Stations count, but they must be about as big as a normal planet, and should be built very slowly.)
    19. This is not Create a planet and then create artificial Planets. This is create a planet and INVADE others. Create one planet. If you want to expand, invade another.
    20. messages from one system to another takes 1 turn not counting the one you made to send the messages. If your fleet in 1 system is attacked, and sends out a distress call, you should wait for someone else to post a turn, and then have your other ships react.
    21. Standard warp drives take 4 turns to warp between systems
    22. Do not move across half an entire system with your fleet. Solar systems are BIG and take time to be traversed entirely, even with your light speed ship engine.
    23. If you create a system, name your star beforehand. Your system should be named after your star.

24. To create a small ship, you need to mine 1 load of asteroid material. Mediums, 2, Large ships 3 (Unless your ships have special features which make them require more)
    25. Take a reasonable time to create your ships - Such at 5 turns or so for a large ship.
    26. When putting a name next to a system, use size 7 text.
    27. All systems have a star. All Stars have names. Name your star.
    28. Ships use fuel. Asteroid minerals can be used to make it. Be reasonable with how long your ships can run.
    29. Ships of new factions (Factions that didn't exist in previous thread versions) should be a maximum of a certain size, to prevent clusterfucked battles. If you really have to, make it bigger, but not much bigger. Template:

30. The rules are bound to change. Check back every once in a while to see if any new ones were added.
    Fixed grammar, spaces, etc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,217 Posts
    Lool.

Thanx Greg.

I was tired when I wrote it.

Edited:

Space Vessel: 3 turns remaining
    Warp drive: 4 turns remaining
    Anti-matter reactor: 5 turns remaining.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    4,727 Posts
    Research:
    Building efficiency [3/3] - Complete
    Mining stations [3/4]
    Plasma Beaming [1/5]

Also, I love how you are using the old Doctor Who system of creating new species and/or ships by reversing their names, SoSicklyAwesome.

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,427 Posts
    I'd make something but I'm on a really shitty laptop.

I don't know what's wrong with this thing, all I know is that it likes to crash every 20 minutes it seems.

I might trash it when I get back.

28. Post #28
    December 2011
    297 Posts
    Is it possible to use a ship as a "Home planet"? If so , how large?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,217 Posts
    Just make a decent sized ship, an say it's a planet-class, or something like that.

You can make it bigger than the size limit but not too big.

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Is it possible to use a ship as a "Home planet"? If so , how large?
    Yes, you can. You can then also choose any size up to a maximum of 128*128 pixels, just like with planets.

Edited:

Or, just what milk said (Damn you milk!)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    December 2011
    297 Posts
    Declare

In the Capella System , an unknown object appears on long-range scanners. It appears vaguely-cigar shaped , And heavily damaged.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    March 2011
    1,219 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,217 Posts
    Really?

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Declare!

A new inhabited system appears on the map. It goes by the name of "Krarkos' Eye".

Audio log: Day 568.
    Great news arrived today. Heh, I remember boss always complaining about the progress, can't say I blame him...
    This anomaly... It holds great power. Thankfully, the higher-ups have finally realized that.

We're being given permission to establish colonies here. The system, it's now officially ours.
    Soon, the colonization ships will arrive. We'll have to make sure that the planets are ready, but it's worth it.
    Once the colonies have been established, we'll have access to nearly unlimited funding, and we will finally unlock the secrets of Krarkos' Eye...
    The station sends out a S-CLASS ships. It is headed to Krarkos' blue gas giant to prepare it for colonization efforts. It will arrive in 1 turn, and will have prepared it in 6.
    The other ship will soon follow, it will leave in 1 turn to the unnamed habitable planet, will arrive in 2 turns, and will have prepared it in 8.
    The colonization ships will rift in in 10 turns.

Meanwhile, a warning is sent out to all ships that may be near the system. It states that the system is now under TPN control, and all unauthorized intruders will be met with deadly force.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    December 2011
    297 Posts
    Yes , really , I put a submarine in space.
    It is reasonable though , the ship came from an extremely maritime planet and the creators wanted the ship to have a connection with the past.

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,495 Posts
    Yes , really , I put a submarine in space.
    It is reasonable though , the ship came from an extremely maritime planet and the creators wanted the ship to have a connection with the past.
    Don't worry, he was talking to Raga :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,217 Posts
    The Ship is finished!

Warp engine is almost finished being built, and soon after that, the ship will be fitted with a state of the art Anti-matter reactor.

Warp-Drive: 1 turn remaining
    Anti-Matter Reactor: 2 turns remaining
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    March 2012
    886 Posts
    Declare.

The Harvester Dedicated Mining Barge is completed! As a dedicated mining platform, it can mine and carry loads more efficiently than other ships. It is able to carry enough cargo in one run for the production of 4 small ships, 1 medium ship, and in 2 runs it can carry the materials necessary for a large ship.

The Harvester disembarks from Seginus' orbit and begins to move toward a nearby asteroid belt.

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,217 Posts
    Declare

Edited:

Suddenly, a bright blue light lights up on the surface of Vectorus Prime.

Voyager, this is Aurora base. We are go.
    Copy that, Aurora base. Voyager is launching.
    The blue light gets brighter, and then, eventually dissipates. But, an object comes into view -- a ship.

Aurora base, we are in orbit.
    Copy that, Voyager. Welcome to space.
    The Captain of the FSN NMC-01 Voyager smiles, out of his new command bridge. He sends one last transmission to Aurora base.

Aurora base, what's the status on the Magelan? We're not detecting it in orbit yet.
    Aurora base responds.

I believe they're still prepping the launch. Stand by for any update.
    Copy that. Voyager out.

Space... the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Voyager. Its continuing mission...
    To explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life and new civilizations.
    To boldly go where no man has gone before.

(Sorry, had to )

40. Post #40
    December 2011
    65 Posts
    Laggy duhclare

As the Markreans begin their launch sequence, they send out transmissions to the Vectorians, informing them of their successful launch, awaiting their comrade's replies.