1. Post #681
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    4,705 Posts

I think I'm getting the hang of this.
    If I may ask, where did you get the models for the Little M4(don't bite my head off) and the Spas?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #682
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    378 Posts
    Some posters I made. They are all on stage map, because this PC that I have while on vacation runs any other map 0.5 fps...

http://puu.sh/IiX9
    http://puu.sh/IiW9
    http://puu.sh/IuId
    http://puu.sh/J4mC
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Poland Show Events

3. Post #683
    March 2012
    69 Posts
    If I may ask, where did you get the models for the Little M4(don't bite my head off) and the Spas?
    The ankle biter
    The kanopy killer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

4. Post #684

July 2012
    15 Posts
    Rah, even when I have source filmmaker, garry'smod.org doesn't want to give me any file if I don't own garry's mod T_T (that's kind of logic but...)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

5. Post #685
    April 2010
    94 Posts
    Oh Jesus Christ, we got a live one.
    It's always fun to insult others work because yours is crap and you can't defend it any other way. Rather then present the merits of your work, tell other their work suck to make yourself feel big!
    really? like you did to me? don't dish out advice if you cant follow it yourself pal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #686
    The Mullock Project
    June 2011
    2,433 Posts
    really? like you did to me? don't dish out advice if you cant follow it yourself pal.
    wow we're really rolling out the drama here.
    lets tone it down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #687
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    4,705 Posts
    lets tone it down.
    Please, I can't handle the drama.
    I think I'm gonna cry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

8. Post #688
    April 2010
    94 Posts
    lets tone it down.
    you are right. i should have just ignored him. dont feed the trolls. or at least show them some lubs instead ;-)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

9. Post #689
    The Mullock Project
    June 2011
    2,433 Posts
    Really? your one to talk with your idiotic reply to my poster. Maybe if you and mr. "i have a right to call other peoples work crap even though i have nothing to show for myself" had left me alone in the first place the "drama" as you called it would not have happened. Ignored.
    the joke is just rolling over your head

edit: and just so im not threadshitting here's a poster
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #690
    January 2005
    187 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

11. Post #691

July 2012
    15 Posts
    AAAAAh, i need custom models, is there any way to gtet theam without owning Gmod ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

12. Post #692
    support my deus ex fanfiction
    November 2009
    1,061 Posts
    AAAAAh, i need custom models, is there any way to gtet theam without owning Gmod ?
    Try FPS-er, "Game"Banana
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

13. Post #693
    THE GRINCH WHO STOLE COSMETICS
    Dennab
    August 2011
    5,740 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #694
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    470 Posts
    Messing around with Dota 2 models.

Really wish I could get particles working.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

15. Post #695
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    4,705 Posts
    Messing around with Dota 2 models.

Really wish I could get particles working.
    What problems are you having with them?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #696
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    470 Posts
    What problems are you having with them?
    They weren't showing up at all - ever. I got a fix from the FAQ thread, just slid the playhead back before the video and then pressed play.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #697
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    403 Posts

I'm practising with lighting but I think after I've finished editing this I'll begin working with particles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #698
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    2,358 Posts
    Really? your one to talk with your idiotic reply to my poster. Maybe if you and mr. "i have a right to call other peoples work crap even though i have nothing to show for myself" had left me alone in the first place the "drama" as you called it would not have happened. Ignored.
    Don't have to be a chef to know good food.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

19. Post #699
    provides mlp plot free of charge
    February 2011
    17,366 Posts

[sup]clik[/sup]

Is it wrong that I prefer to make posters? Movies are so much work :(

Edited:

also i wish the briefcase had a real handle, excuse that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #700
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    4,705 Posts

[sup]clik[/sup]

Is it wrong that I prefer to make posters? Movies are so much work :(

Edited:

also i wish the briefcase had a real handle, excuse that
    Lol, not at all!

I made another one!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #701
    Bionic Disabled Girl Railing Officer
    August 2009
    4,262 Posts
    you won't need pupils where you're goin

I tried some shit, I need to learn to do dof so I can cover up shit like that low res background
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #702
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,449 Posts
    Quick update on the Evenios situation, because you all care about this.
    Me and OneFourth got messages from him! both in our PM box, and our visitor box! Hip hip horay!

He seems to think that I don't have enough SFM Skillage to criticize his stuff, even though I've contributed 6 posters here. Guess that doesn't count. Also the fact he only decided to watch one of my videos and base his whole flak campaign on it is a clear sign of not really trying hard enough to blast my ass with the flames of butthurt.

My PM was so damn fucking long and boring it's almost impossible to breach, so I put it in a pastebin. It's still incredible levels of butthurt though.

You just got linked

So he's also set me to ignore as well, so by the rules of internet cat fights, I win as the opponent forfeited rights to testicles.

This was a fun day.

(I'm just sad he won't be able to see this post because he decided to set me on ignore rather then just face the criticism like a man.)

Edited:

And still it continues.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #703
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    4,705 Posts
    Quick update on the Evenios situation, because you all care about this.
    Me and OneFourth got messages from him! both in our PM box, and our visitor box! Hip hip horay!

-snip-

He seems to think that I don't have enough SFM Skillage to criticize his stuff, even though I've contributed 6 posters here. Guess that doesn't count. Also the fact he only decided to watch one of my videos and base his whole flak campaign on it is a clear sign of not really trying hard enough to blast my ass with the flames of butthurt.

My PM was so damn fucking long and boring it's almost impossible to breach, so I put it in a pastebin. It's still incredible levels of butthurt though.

You just got linked

So he's also set me to ignore as well, so by the rules of internet cat fights, I win as the opponent forfeited rights to testicles.

This was a fun day.

(I'm just sad he won't be able to see this post because he decided to set me on ignore rather then just face the criticism like a man.)

Edited:

-snip-

And still it continues.
    What a shame that it's still going, I'm getting a little tired of the smell of butthurt.

EDIT:

I'm 5 lines into the PM and this guy has got to calm down.

"dont see a single SFM video on your youtube page and i bet you 100 bucks anything you come out with will be nothing but crap like most of these 13 year old talentless hacks."

A lot of those "talentless" children are more mature than you, bucko.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

24. Post #704
    January 2005
    187 Posts

just a test with mass effect models. itching to animate a dropdown sequence.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #705
    January 2011
    301 Posts
    Based on a poster Antorkdelta posted here :> I am yet to understand particles so I had to add artificial rocket trails in Photoshop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #706
    provides mlp plot free of charge
    February 2011
    17,366 Posts
    to add trail particles, put them in spot A @ t0, move to like 5, our t1, bookmark it (on the graph editor) and then move them somewhere else. now they'll be animated. now go back to t0, in the clip editor, press home to go to t0, use your arrow keys to find a good spot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

27. Post #707
    January 2012
    124 Posts
    have a

you deserve the buddy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

28. Post #708
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    14,427 Posts
    Dude, your poster had a huge fucking white line through it, I think that alone is justification for a shit, lazy poster.
    It looked like a gmod pose.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #709
    March 2011
    565 Posts

SFM, this is freakin' revolution!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Korea, Republic of Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #710
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,449 Posts
    Guess what more shit from our favorite shitposter!

http://pastebin.com/MgL9RmnG

I love how he flaks me for not having voice actors for a GoAnimate video I made in parody of how crap it is.

Some quick quotes to spark attention

you have the fucking god damn nerve to cristize me you fucking jackass and you were too lazy to even add real voice overs? never mind that the dailog is utter crap and again something a 13 year old moron would come up with
    hahaha haha lol lol lol i woudnt be suprised if your one of those jerks who come on second life to cause shit
    the only people who would like your video are stone dead druggies who are too high and stupidly fucked up to know what is actuallly funny

your videos are neither funny nor creative.

Seriously what the fuck think gives you the fucking right to critisize me? and why the fuck did you pick me?
    The butthurt has never been stronger!

(PS he also blocked me at the end, no surprise. Guess he can't take this MAD HEAT)
    (PPS this is the video in question, MajorMario is a friend of mine who also made a GoAnimate parody.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #711
    January 2010
    993 Posts
    Made this for personal use in avatars, but it came out pretty good so I'll post it here.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #712
    April 2010
    94 Posts
    Made this for personal use in avatars, but it came out pretty good so I'll post it here.

aww its cute. Hey sirdownloads why cant you make things like this? :-)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 16 (list)

33. Post #713
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,449 Posts
    You DO know that pretty much everyone here hates you now, right?
    After spazzing out like a child right on the internet.
    You remember that, right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

34. Post #714
    August 2009
    8,139 Posts
    -snip better stay out-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #715
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    2,697 Posts
    get a life
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #716
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,449 Posts
    Never mind, I think you've still got me muted.
    Just like a proper artist! Instead of listening to your critics, call them trolls and make sure they never contact you again!

Yay!

(User was banned for this post ("Spamming/drama" - Daimao))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #717
    I love bestiality!
    May 2009
    4,823 Posts
    Never mind, I think you've still got me muted.
    Just like a proper artist! Instead of listening to your critics, call them trolls and make sure they never contact you again!

Yay!
    I heard Picasso threw things at people until they went away when they criticized his work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #718
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    1,030 Posts

RUN! F#CKING Run!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #719
    April 2010
    94 Posts
    I heard Picasso threw things at people until they went away when they criticized his work.
    aww thanks for comparing me to Picasso :-)

Edited:

You DO know that pretty much everyone here hates you now, right?
    After spazzing out like a child right on the internet.
    You remember that, right?
    laughs seriously? So if i had posted my pms in this thread to you id still be a jerk, but the fact that you spammed this thread with my private comments is ok? and i dont mind constructive criticism but saying "ooh this poster sucks" isnt constructive criticism its just being an ass.

and i could care less if a bunch of people i dont even know "hate me". I should just stick to my usual forum actions lately and just make posts without even bothering to read the replies.. seems id fair better apparently.

Edited:

RUN! F#CKING Run!
    see they are coming for you sirdownloadsalot

Edited:

Try FPS-er, "Game"Banana
    you dont need gmod to install them. go to garrysmod.org and do a search and just place the models/materials in the download in the /usermod section of the sourcefilmmaker folder. they should work (it is helpful to remeber at least part of the name of the model then when adding it in sfm just do a search and it shoudd show up). thats what ive did (some models had errors like the sonic racing karts seem to be transparent partly) but other then that garrymod models seem to work well (other then the ones that are made with the in game construction tools, they will not work)

(User was banned for this post ("Drama/spamming" - Daimao))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9 (list)

40. Post #720
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    11,557 Posts
    I have a better idea.
    Both of you shut the fuck up about each other.

Nobody gives a shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 3Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)