1. Post #1
    July 2007
    1,282 Posts
    Alright spent a few hours hacking this together, not sure if it will be useful for anything

Temporary little test server to experiment with this concept: 37.59.48.120:25000

REMOVED THE CHAT EXPLOIT THAT LET PEOPLE POST DIX. WE ARE SAFE ONCE AGAIN
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 11Informative Informative x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    I'm confused.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 9Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    July 2007
    1,282 Posts
    Use Spoutcraft and login. It takes a screenshot every 5 seconds and updates it on the website.

Eventually people on the website will be able to send items and stuff in game from the website. So they might vote to give a guy a sword or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 9 (list)

4. Post #4
    October 2009
    6,222 Posts
    Use Spoutcraft and login. It takes a screenshot every 5 seconds and updates it on the website.

Eventually people on the website will be able to send items and stuff in game from the website. So they might vote to give a guy a sword or something
    He's implementing a Hunger Games idea into Minecraft through a website, sounds very useful for making it seem much more realistic. I like it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14Winner Winner x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    237 Posts
    That's pretty awesome.

Only issue would be how to stop people who are watching on the website telling people in-game where the others are/what they're doing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    I fucking hate Lori.
    April 2010
    2,439 Posts
    I don't understand.
    Fuck that shit follow me guys!

Edited:

The screenshot stuff is really laggy.

Edited:

Left.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    June 2009
    382 Posts
    I would love to get this for GMs and dead players for FP Hunger Games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    July 2007
    1,282 Posts
    That's pretty awesome.

Only issue would be how to stop people who are watching on the website telling people in-game where the others are/what they're doing.
    Yes you could...but it ends up being a 10 second delay. Not to mention if you're doing that you are not concentrating 100% on gameplay and even though you have the upperhand you'll still get slaughtered.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,084 Posts
    so i click on the website link, redirects me to meatspin. am i uh missing something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    March 2008
    3,187 Posts
    so i click on the website link, redirects me to meatspin. am i uh missing something?
    looks hacked
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,173 Posts
    ahah oh god the
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    3,376 Posts
    I really like the HD russian texture pack these guys are using.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    OFFICIAL ROLLER COASTER TYCOON ENTHUSIAST
    December 2011
    767 Posts
    Gotta love that PENIS PENIS PENIS at the top and the "trolololol!!!!!" at the bottom and the four earrape videos in the middle!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    I fucking hate Lori.
    April 2010
    2,439 Posts
    So I came back to say this is a good idea, i just think the screenshot stuff lags it out because of the dropdown achivement all the time. So I read that it got "hacked?"

Oh god why.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    3,376 Posts
    It's worse now. Turns out MC has more meat than just pork, flesh, steak and chicken O_o
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 5Funny Funny x 3 (list)

16. Post #16
    I fucking hate Lori.
    April 2010
    2,439 Posts
    Seriously, did it get hacked or are we just getting trolled?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 6Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    April 2010
    2,366 Posts
    it's even weirder now...

18. Post #18
    September 2010
    6,618 Posts
    What is it doing now?

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    18,282 Posts
    yo spin me right round
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    I fucking hate Lori.
    April 2010
    2,439 Posts
    I will say no thanks to join a bowl of meatspin.

21. Post #21
    Merry Fuckin' Christmas
    May 2010
    5,330 Posts
    What the fuck is this, I expected a really good addon and am presented with dicks on all four squares.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    6,791 Posts
    What the fuck is this, I expected a really good addon and am presented with dicks on all four squares.
    Welcome to the internet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

23. Post #23
    I fucking hate Lori.
    April 2010
    2,439 Posts
    It was legit, for like some hours.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,173 Posts
    So what exactly happened to it?

25. Post #25
    September 2010
    6,618 Posts
    Either we're getting trolled hard by the dude who made it, or it got hacked, apparently. Also there are cocks everywhere on it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    I fucking hate Lori.
    April 2010
    2,439 Posts
    So after looking in the Web Development section the guy actually posted his progress on this.
    So it seems legit, and he just got hacked hard and left it there.

27. Post #27
    October 2009
    6,222 Posts
    I must say, this shit is pretty cray
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

28. Post #28
    July 2007
    1,282 Posts
    I didn't sanitize XSS cuz I was lazy.

Was gone for a few days and turned into Meatspin..Fixed it now.

Wasn't really "hacked" just a silly exploit.

29. Post #29
    I fucking hate Lori.
    April 2010
    2,439 Posts
    I didn't sanitize XSS cuz I was lazy.

Was gone for a few days and turned into Meatspin..Fixed it now.

Wasn't really "hacked" just a silly exploit.
    Hax.

30. Post #30
    July 2007
    1,282 Posts
    Have you guys logged into the server and tried it out? It's purty nifty!

31. Post #31
    I fucking hate Lori.
    April 2010
    2,439 Posts
    Have you guys logged into the server and tried it out? It's purty nifty!
    I told you aready, the achivement pop-down thing lags it out as fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,596 Posts
    I'll absolutely join, been thinking about this for an hour. Getting Spout to work..

edit: SpoutCraft is broken as hell right now. Won't bother. Doesn't work for unknown reasons.

33. Post #33
    I fucking hate Lori.
    April 2010
    2,439 Posts
    I'll absolutely join, been thinking about this for an hour. Getting Spout to work..

edit: SpoutCraft is broken as hell right now. Won't bother. Doesn't work for unknown reasons.
    Try downloading the .jar for Linux, works for Windows and Mac too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Denmark Show Events Late Late x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,596 Posts
    I tried that too. Spout has always had this common error which says it can't communicate with login servers or is unable to authenticate with Minecraft.net. Seems random when it works.

I also just deleted Spoutcraft application support and retried. Doesn't work.

Any other suggestions?

Edit: not going to bother because Spout deleted one of my backups

35. Post #35
    itty-bitty pretty kitty
    Dennab
    September 2008
    9,837 Posts
    this is a great idea

36. Post #36
    July 2007
    1,282 Posts
    lol @ Spout being a dick

37. Post #37
    April 2011
    3,164 Posts
    is this dead? I'd like to see it be implemented on hunger games and it'd be a shame to see it be lost forever