1. Post #41
    Master Captain
    August 2010
    1,910 Posts
    I approve of this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

2. Post #42
    January 2012
    405 Posts
    The texture pack gives me a earthbound feeling, looks great. Would try out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    moo
    November 2006
    4,705 Posts
    The texture pack gives me a earthbound feeling, looks great. Would try out.
    You'll love the enchanting font!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    4,555 Posts
    Comic Sans?

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,332 Posts
    Comic Sans?
    Times New Roman

6. Post #46
    Strange Member
    June 2005
    4,676 Posts
    This texture pack is good and you should feel good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #47
    June 2008
    625 Posts
    This pack is amazing, man. Do I recall you working on another texture pack though? Did that ever get finished, or did you scrap it?

8. Post #48
    moo
    November 2006
    4,705 Posts
    This pack is amazing, man. Do I recall you working on another texture pack though? Did that ever get finished, or did you scrap it?
    I worked with some guys in a collaboration texture pack called Jungle Ruins. I made most of the items and GUI, as well as the logo for that pack. That pack is being worked on by the community now though.

9. Post #49
    June 2008
    625 Posts
    I worked with some guys in a collaboration texture pack called Jungle Ruins. I made most of the items and GUI, as well as the logo for that pack. That pack is being worked on by the community now though.
    That's what it was! That too was a great texture pack, good to see you keeping yourself busy in awesome ways. Any idea when you'll be updating this pack next?

10. Post #50
    moo
    November 2006
    4,705 Posts
    That's what it was! That too was a great texture pack, good to see you keeping yourself busy in awesome ways. Any idea when you'll be updating this pack next?
    Hopefully tomorrow or the day after.
    I started working on the items:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 13 (list)

11. Post #51
    ask me for a rust key :~)
    December 2008
    17,505 Posts
    Would you consider offering an optional flipped shovels items.png?

12. Post #52
    moo
    November 2006
    4,705 Posts
    Would you consider offering an optional flipped shovels items.png?
    Yeah, I'll add that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,965 Posts

Smells like Frenden... which is very good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #54
    May 2010
    3,856 Posts
    Would you consider making an alternate one that's toned down a bit as far as brightness and colors go? I wouldn't expect it in the near future because it sounds like a tall task, but I think it'd make the texture pack a bit easier to use with a larger variety of builds. (It doesn't bode well with an evil dungeon or whatever)

15. Post #55
    March 2009
    249 Posts
    This is a damn fine texture pack!
    Looking forward to the next update.

16. Post #56
    moo
    November 2006
    4,705 Posts
    Would you consider making an alternate one that's toned down a bit as far as brightness and colors go? I wouldn't expect it in the near future because it sounds like a tall task, but I think it'd make the texture pack a bit easier to use with a larger variety of builds. (It doesn't bode well with an evil dungeon or whatever)
    It would definitely be far in the future, but I'll keep that in mind. Plenty of other packs have different "flavors" so I'm sure I could do something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

17. Post #57
    moo
    November 2006
    4,705 Posts
    Update!
    Added all items (except for armor and records, I'll finish those later). I may have done other things, but I don't remember.

Solidfiles
    MediaFire
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    March 2009
    249 Posts
    Amazing

19. Post #59
    I'm a bit like this.
    June 2012
    2,042 Posts
    Great texture pack, I was a little bit skeptical at first, but then I started to like it. Thanks!

Oh, by the way, any tips? I'm trying to make my own texture pack.

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    2,375 Posts
    Definately reminds me of Frendens Cartoon pack, but it's still nice.

21. Post #61
    January 2012
    405 Posts

I can't help to see the golden sword as a peeled banana.

Also, I think the obsidian would look better if it were a bit darker. just my throughts.

22. Post #62
    Really great pack

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #63
    moo
    November 2006
    4,705 Posts
    Great texture pack, I was a little bit skeptical at first, but then I started to like it. Thanks!

Oh, by the way, any tips? I'm trying to make my own texture pack.
    I'm not really sure what tips to give haha. I've kept starting a pack for the past year, but it never looked right so I gave up, I guess I got lucky this time. Just keep making textures until you're happy with it, if you're having trouble with pixel art look up some tutorials, and look into color theory.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

24. Post #64
    July 2012
    3 Posts
    I am going to take a look at this Texture Pack and maybe post a review on Youtube then give you guys a link
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    5,434 Posts
    I don't like the stone, planks or roses. The rest is good though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

26. Post #66
    Pass along
    May 2008
    4,040 Posts
    I can't help to see the golden sword as a peeled banana.

Also, I think the obsidian would look better if it were a bit darker. just my throughts.
    Cannot unsee.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    June 2011
    1,121 Posts
    Will you be doing mod support after the vanilla?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #68
    September 2010
    6,582 Posts
    I'd kill for Technic support.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #69
    provides mlp plot free of charge
    February 2011
    16,742 Posts
    im working on a placeholder while cow is focusing on finishing the pack

Edited:

http://i.imgur.com/zvEr2.png

Save inside your Cowtoon file in the eloraam/world folder (you have to create it)

Edited:

yes the gems are god damn AWFUL
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #70
    June 2011
    1,121 Posts
    im working on a placeholder while cow is focusing on finishing the pack

Edited:

http://i.imgur.com/zvEr2.png

Save inside your Cowtoon file in the eloraam/world folder (you have to create it)

Edited:

yes the gems are god damn AWFUL
    <3

31. Post #71
    Cowthing, will you make a Cowtoon-Style version of Char.png to go with the texture pack?

32. Post #72
    moo
    November 2006
    4,705 Posts
    Cowthing, will you make a Cowtoon-Style version of Char.png to go with the texture pack?
    Yup! I want to hopefully change every texture (at least all the ones that are used by the game).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    Bold Member
    October 2006
    3,541 Posts
    Keep up the work. This is absolutely lovely.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

34. Post #74
    May 2010
    3,856 Posts
    Would you mind making a slightly alternate pack with a more light purple-y mycelium and a more dark purple nether brick? They're the only blocks in the pack I don't like ._.
    I'd do it myself but I'm shit

35. Post #75
    moo
    November 2006
    4,705 Posts
    Would you mind making a slightly alternate pack with a more light purple-y mycelium and a more dark purple nether brick? They're the only blocks in the pack I don't like ._.
    I'd do it myself but I'm shit
    I'll save those suggestions for when I start making alternative textures. I'm not sure if I'll start making alternatives before or after I finish all the base textures.

In other news I've finished almost all the GUI stuff, should be released by Friday at the most.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

36. Post #76
    moo
    November 2006
    4,705 Posts
    Pretty big update today:
    Added all GUI's (except the creative mode, which I'll make when it's changed in 1.3).
    Added texture for mine carts.
    Added CTM for fences, fence gate, and button.
    Changed a few items.
    Changed the cauldron to look more like iron.

Downloads:
    Solidfiles
    MediaFire

The fence CTM isn't perfect, there's nothing I can do about that, but I made it as best I could, and I think it looks better than the default method either way. I'm thinking of adding a similar CTM for stairs, should I?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

37. Post #77
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    5,078 Posts
    I really like the crafting table interface. My only complaint is that the bricks seem a little too bright.

38. Post #78
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    1,520 Posts
    Pretty big update today:
    Added all GUI's (except the creative mode, which I'll make when it's changed in 1.3).
    Added texture for mine carts.
    Added CTM for fences, fence gate, and button.
    Changed a few items.
    Changed the cauldron to look more like iron.

Downloads:
    Solidfiles
    MediaFire

The fence CTM isn't perfect, there's nothing I can do about that, but I made it as best I could, and I think it looks better than the default method either way. I'm thinking of adding a similar CTM for stairs, should I?
    Don't have a chance to test it yet. Have you added glass panes yet?

39. Post #79
    moo
    November 2006
    4,705 Posts
    Don't have a chance to test it yet. Have you added glass panes yet?
    To CTM? I did add glass to CTM, if you're using Optifine the glass panes wont work because I don't know why. Optifine's CTM support isn't very good, and I've reported every bug I've encountered with it, I don't know if or when they'll be fixed.

Edited:

I really like the crafting table interface. My only complaint is that the bricks seem a little too bright.
    I'll add that to my list of alternatives to make when I get to them!

40. Post #80
    June 2012
    20 Posts
    This pack looks awesome I've used ones with a similar "feel" to them before but this one seems to really nail it I'll be using this one now. Nice screenshots by the way.