1. Post #41
    April 2011
    869 Posts
    Fucking shit I still have 20k credits on the warehouse.
    ou think, you're assed? I have exactly 110.000 lying in their hands.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    July 2011
    284 Posts
    Good riddance, they are the ones that were clogging up the steam trade system.
    Yes 30 traders out of 100,000s took down the system...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 13Winner Winner x 2 (list)

3. Post #43
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,792 Posts
    I had 26k credits on there :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Hungary Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    I like cheese...
    July 2009
    1,947 Posts
    I guess its a good thing that I avoided the site.
    But I always wondered what was causing the item server to freak out on updates, I honestly doubt it was the bots because Meet The Pyro really felt like the F2P update all over.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    THE GRINCH WHO STOLE COSMETICS
    Dennab
    August 2011
    5,740 Posts
    ou think, you're assed? I have exactly 110.000 lying in their hands.

yep.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 25Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    I'll donate $1,000 to a site that's based around chance but not $1 to a site that provides a community service :C
    February 2007
    32,966 Posts
    Good thing I spent most of my credits.
    Think I had like 200 left.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #47
    fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart
    November 2007
    7,774 Posts
    it would be hilarious if somehow tf2wh was actually causing the trade server fuckups after updates
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,823 Posts
    This is too bad, warehouse was my favourite place to buy decal tools and paints from.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 8Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,302 Posts
    I was only 50 or so thousand credits from buying a cheap unusual on there to cash out my credits

Dammit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    Gold Member

June 2009
    8,467 Posts
    I used it before it became popular, it was amazing. I used it to sell my backpack for a handful of AAA games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15Winner Winner x 2 (list)

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    8,636 Posts
    Well, the price you pay for not dealing with idiots and the scum-of-the-earth trader types is a system which can really easily get shot down like this

I have to wonder if it was just a bunch of people reporting out of spite, or if there was some top-level foul play or something

Edited:

Please don't rage at valve/steam.... yet!
    And this kind of really makes me like those guys a lot less
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    December 2011
    17 Posts
    Well, the price you pay for not dealing with idiots and the scum-of-the-earth trader types is a system which can really easily get shot down like this

I have to wonder if it was just a bunch of people reporting out of spite, or if there was some top-level foul play or something

Edited:

And this kind of really makes me like those guys a lot less
    i already didn't like them very much

have you seen their "frequently asked idiotic questions" thread? it's pretty much a few guys shooting down FAQs with really hostile answers

idk it did the job as a trading warehouse but their community is just awful
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 8Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,976 Posts
    In the first days, the warehouse used to work in five seconds, with low prices and good stock, it was a safe heaven for fair trades. But when they add the consigned option It when downhill pretty fast.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 24Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    16,817 Posts
    I stopped using the site in january/febraury and I had like 75 credits, so yeah I don't care, but sucks for the site, nice idea but once it got popular it became very slow and you couldn't sell anything
    Good, I'm tired of the whole organized player-run economy bullshit.
    This
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    December 2010
    654 Posts
    I never used it since it came out after I stopped playing TF2, but it seemed like a great tool.

Although I don't have much knowledge on the subject, would it make sense for Yanis to be involved, for studying purposes?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #56
    June 2012
    96 Posts
    I only recently joined TFWares because I wanted to get a Persian Persuader and a Bootlegger... and now this happens the day I start using it. :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    mother of fuckery, it had just started being fast again, then the Pyromania update raped its shit.

Edited:

I only recently joined TFWares because I wanted to get a Persian Persuader and a Bootlegger... and now this happens the day I start using it. :/
    what's your steam account name? i'll give you both for free, i never use the fucking things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 14Winner Winner x 2 (list)

18. Post #58
    仕方が無い
    April 2012
    4,248 Posts
    I just threw in a Liquor Locker for 36000 odd credits (took three bloody hours).
    Reserved a hat and started the trade up again (expect another three hour wait).
    Sleep for two hours and wake to find trade banned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 10Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #59
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    1,995 Posts
    I always made sure to do everything I did on the warehouse quick just in case something like this happened. Had 105 credits in it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    June 2011
    579 Posts
    I had 5 credits in there. I used the rest to get refined metal to buy pyromania weapons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    May 2012
    327 Posts
    I had 5 thousand something credits there. Shame, I was gonna buy a misc or maybe some paint. You'd be surprised how great waterlogged labcoat looks on foster's facade
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    Gold Member
    May 2012
    5,018 Posts
    I'm constantly buying and selling weapons from and to them, it's a real shame. I hope it gets resolved quickly. It's hard as hell finding particular weapons, as most people only have a couple extras. Fortunately, I only had about a reclaimed's worth of credits there.

23. Post #63
    November 2009
    230 Posts
    I hope the issue gets resolved somehow. Warehouse, for me at least is a very convenient place for quick trades (provided its working).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

24. Post #64
    fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart
    November 2007
    7,774 Posts
    tf2wh is quick and convenient, but it going down got me to go around actually trading for once which is good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #65

December 2011
    401 Posts
    Oh hey guys I had over 500 k credits in there.

Doesn't piss me off the slightest, p.s I'm pretty sure this is going to be fixed soon either way.

Meanwhile someone else just lost 1 million credits.

Poor him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 7Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    November 2010
    1,377 Posts
    Although i made an account after hear the trades that mixshifter did, never used it. The prices were low and most of the trades were a joke in comparison to what i could get in direct trades.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    August 2009
    2,080 Posts
    I never used this place, but why did it get trade banned exactly? Was it doing anything illegal? Cutting into Valves profits and they wanted to get rid of it? What?

28. Post #68

December 2011
    401 Posts
    Probably got hit by the auto detection ban system. Triggered a ban on the system because of it over-raping the horribleness of the steam trading system.

Edited:

gg no re
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 22 (list)

29. Post #69
    June 2012
    96 Posts
    mother of fuckery, it had just started being fast again, then the Pyromania update raped its shit.

Edited:

what's your steam account name? i'll give you both for free, i never use the fucking things.
    That would be wonderfully kind... Steam name is 'Arcesious'. All I can offer in exchange right now are 3 scorched crates, which are really only useful if you have your own scorched keys. If you're game for it, chances are we won't be able to trade until later today since I have to go to work. Might be awhile before I'm online. I would very much so appreciate it, however!

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    4,597 Posts
    RIP me trying to get baby face's blaster by selling a blazing bull
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

31. Post #71
    CRUSHER OF DREAMS AND EATER OF SKITTLES
    August 2007
    5,610 Posts
    This is why I hide all my refined and keys under my mattress, and not in those banks that could fail at any time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    1,654 Posts
    I used this site because the Outpost is full of greedy children and the Trading Post is always dry. I prefered cold robotic clamps over greased hands.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    453 Posts
    I wonder how badly the TF2 "economy" will suffer if all those bots full of items never get unbanned.

34. Post #74
    April 2011
    869 Posts
    It won't change anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #75
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    1,893 Posts
    It won't change anything.
    There will be always idiots saying
    "throw in one more key bcuz tf2wh bots were banned so item is more rare even though it can drop in most cases because right now im trading a hat!!11"

... Sadly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #76

December 2010
    177 Posts
    painted in a fancy paint you dot like, has a fancy level, has a fancy craft number or its part of a gigantic set. And if its nothing of the above people dont have set prices but rather want offers and i takes them days to respond.
    You can remove fancy paint. If they're trying to jew for a fancy level, ignore them. Set sales are uncommon.

I literally put in a search on TF2 Outpost for the particular item I want, then make a predetermined post that says "I'll buy your [item] for the spreadsheet price of [item's spreadsheet price]." I'll read all the search result opening posts to see if they're a jew, don't speak english, selling in a set, downgrade/upgrade, or selling for a predefined price that's higher than spreadsheet.

Everyone else I just copy past the same message, which is often for about 40 - 60% of the trade results. I often get added as a friend withing 2 minutes after offering to ~10 different people to trade.

It's not that bad, you're just being really autistic about the entire trading with other people. They don't bite and if they're a moron, nothing's stopping you from just cancelling the trade and removing the person from your friend's list immediately.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

37. Post #77
    April 2011
    186 Posts
    Though I only had enough credits left to get a reclaimed, this ban sure was bad timing. I was just about to start buying ingredients to start crafting the new weapons :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

38. Post #78
    March 2012
    78 Posts
    I read that on a 4chan thread last night,and they brought up some really interesting facts:

-Hats already moved to other accounts
    -Were being sold on SourceOP for Money
    -Forums going crazy
    -Mods deleting stuff like that on sight
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Informative Informative x 18Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #79
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    7,110 Posts
    hope they're coming back soon

I need to name and paint my parrot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

40. Post #80
    September 2009
    636 Posts
    Aye, it looks as though it has all been a ploy. The bots are not trade banned. Check the bots against SteamRep if you like, you can find a list here. According to /v/, they have stolen over 40 buds and many many consigned items, and they've been trying to flog them off on SourceOP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Informative Informative x 6 (list)