1. Post #1761
    February 2009
    884 Posts
    I think she could have used a microphone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #1762
    here garry have a toonie
    August 2009
    141 Posts
    i started on trying some lipsync last night but max got to it first.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

3. Post #1763
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    12,369 Posts
    This is my first SFM video, thought i should post it here.
    Animation is still clumsy, lots of things could be fixed, but i am tired of making this video (100+ hours), so i decided not to improve it futher.

Link to the video on steam - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...s/?id=91535376

That was in-fucking-credible for a first video. I loved it. I can't wait till you get even better if this is your starting point. Make a youtube so I can subscribe already.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #1764
    May 2011
    264 Posts
    test test test...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Artistic Artistic x 9Winner Winner x 7Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

5. Post #1765
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    1,896 Posts

-The tf2 bot models don't have hwm and most can't move their jaws
    -Youtube somehow made the first shot look butt ugly by doing lightning corrections without asking
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Netherlands Show Events Late Late x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

6. Post #1766
    May 2011
    1,374 Posts
    Has anyone done this yet?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #1767
    The Mullock Project
    June 2011
    2,467 Posts
    i started on trying some lipsync last night but max got to it first.

god she's showing a lot of cleavage for an old lady
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

8. Post #1768
    Judging people just because of their avatars/titles is RETARDED
    March 2011
    8,663 Posts
    or not.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

9. Post #1769
    The Mullock Project
    June 2011
    2,467 Posts
    "zero entropy presents a zero entropy project"

ahah I fucking lost it and then I saw the little girls

10. Post #1770

August 2012
    59 Posts
    For those of you who don't check the subforum page often. Any feedback is welcome!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Winner Winner x 10Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #1771
    May 2011
    1,374 Posts
    I still can't believe that nobody has used the robot models to do Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots...

Don't expect Pixar quality work from this. I just whipped it up cause I thought it was funny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 22Winner Winner x 6 (list)

12. Post #1772
    Actually a Time Lord
    November 2011
    8,063 Posts
    I still can't believe that nobody has used the robot models to do Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots...

Don't expect Pixar quality work from this. I just whipped it up cause I thought it was funny.
    Speaking of Pixar and Rock 'em Sock 'em, someone should redo the clip with the two boxers from Toy Story 2.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg0mpm9500A
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Sweden Show Events

13. Post #1773
    December 2011
    20 Posts

too bright?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 7Winner Winner x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #1774
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    2,773 Posts
    scot shakup for two orfein?

Edited:

:ohdear:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #1775
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,910 Posts
    Should have tried to do something about those facial animations.     Plus sounds are offsync because I had to add them back via Sony Vegas, because SFM is having its weird problems agian.   
    Also is there HWM version available of that Misc Item?

Edited:

Also am I only one who can't get SFM to operate with sounds correctly?
    It keeps cutting almost always half or all sounds off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

16. Post #1776
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    302 Posts
    I'm actually showing off a shot that I'm keeping in the full film, for once.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 9Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #1777
    December 2009
    287 Posts

Finished my last video. Total hours spent
    Animating 18 hours
    rendering 9 hours-5 renders

All around. I think I enjoy it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Winner Winner x 8 (list)

18. Post #1778
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    5,914 Posts
    So this is my first SFM video after finishing the tutorials last night. Really this was just me getting used to the tools and functions and working out how to do things.

Stuff to finish: Finalise lighting, smooth camera movement, tone down/redo spy idle/breathing animation, redo shitty head shake, tighten up lipsync and have lips momentarily close for "p" in "spy" and redo facial expressions, animate gun and create muzzle flash, colour correction and add an introduction and conclusion. Probably some other stuff as well but that's what I can list off the top of my head.

I'm looking for feedback so If anyone has any tips or pointers, feel free to share.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

19. Post #1779
    I'll Go all tadpole on you
    June 2005
    1,238 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #1780
    Official Smiles.
    January 2010
    10,561 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 18 (list)

21. Post #1781
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    5,914 Posts
    Getting to grips with keyframing animations. It looks kind of robotic but I think it's a lot better than the big pile of shit I posted up above.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #1782
    "Epic Leddit pwner :)"
    March 2010
    12,130 Posts
    I copped out on the ending because I planned for a huge battle while he was eating, but I don't have to patience to do that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #1783
    THE TRUE SAN DIEGAN WARLORD
    Dennab
    June 2008
    2,932 Posts
    Far from finished.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #1784
    support my deus ex fanfiction
    November 2009
    1,219 Posts
    Thank God he can't enter this into the Saxxies, or we would be done for.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 16Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #1785

August 2012
    8 Posts
    This is my trailer-ish for my upcoming movie. The animation is a bit rusty i know that but i'll get better as time goes on.
    \

I only got one question why the poop is when i render out with 32 bit color in Sfm and in sony vegas, i still get color banding on youtube...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #1786
    December 2007
    738 Posts
    View Vimeo video

http://vimeo.com/48605505

Holy crap this scared me because I didn't know where the sound was coming from. Thought it was my music or and ad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #1787
    May 2011
    1,374 Posts
    This is my trailer-ish for my upcoming movie. The animation is a bit rusty i know that but i'll get better as time goes on.
    \

I only got one question why the poop is when i render out with 32 bit color in Sfm and in sony vegas, i still get color banding on youtube...
    That had better end up with this in it somewhere.

28. Post #1788
    THE TRUE SAN DIEGAN WARLORD
    Dennab
    June 2008
    2,932 Posts
    Progress!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

29. Post #1789
    May 2011
    101 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Funny Funny x 8Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #1790
    June 2011
    29 Posts
    Tried greenscreen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #1791
    March 2010
    99 Posts
    Oh my....

The best animation I've seen so far OO.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #1792
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    2,773 Posts
    Finally done.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 12Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #1793
    June 2012
    643 Posts
    See here.

Edited:
    Also, any tips on getting the best possible quality on YouTube since this is the direct export from VirtualDub frames with XVID compression and YouTube didn't handle it to well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

34. Post #1794

August 2012
    8 Posts
    That had better end up with this in it somewhere.
    It probably won't it's more of a place holder name i thought of in 5 seconds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events

35. Post #1795
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    783 Posts
    Haven't seen anything from Randall Glass since the old Halo Warthog jump video. Nice to see he's still alive.

36. Post #1796
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,142 Posts
    For those of you who don't check the subforum page often. Any feedback is welcome!

Sweet Jesus I need to watch Blade Runner again, such an absolutely fantastic movie.

37. Post #1797
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,910 Posts
    Progress!
    Is it optical illusion made by having demoman being more far than heavy or did you change heavy's size?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events

38. Post #1798
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    1,472 Posts
    Hey, I like that Scout vs. Witch video too, but why the fuck is it set to autoplay? And then why did people quote the autoplaying version creating a cheap echo effect?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #1799
    October 2010
    1,520 Posts
    Hey, I like that Scout vs. Witch video too, but why the fuck is it set to autoplay? And then why did people quote the autoplaying version creating a cheap echo effect?
    Because people QUOTED IT!

40. Post #1800
    May 2011
    1,374 Posts
    Guys... You might want to grab a tissue for this... It's a very moving story of the runt of the litter eventually coming out on top...

Isn't it beautiful?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)