1. Post #2081
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,496 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2082
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    629 Posts
    I presume the reason his eyes are locked in that way, are because it's supposed to look like he's reading the book. Might i suggest making them subtly dart from side to side, to make it look like the's going through the text. Also, he must have REALLY dry eyes. On the positive side, you've done a nice job with the "idle" movements, the breathing and the small movements of the arms and such, not overdone and not lacking. Kudos on that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

3. Post #2083
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,496 Posts
    It could have been much better, but I was doing it as a joke, and it was going way over the time I had allowed myself for a joke project. The next chapter will be better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

4. Post #2084
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #2085
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    3,035 Posts
    I could have made a way better recording and actually not do it all in one quick take, but I did not intend for it to be turned into a video and such and therefore put 0 effort into it.

That and the only thing worse then reading it once is reading bits and pieces of it over and over again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #2086
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    302 Posts
    BRACE YOURSELF. ITS TIME FOR SOME ZOMBIES TO BREATH SOME UNLIFE BACK INTO THIS SLOW THREAD!

zumbi week
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 17Funny Funny x 3 (list)

7. Post #2087
    Horrible Username Connoisseur
    September 2009
    928 Posts
    Have a zawmbie
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #2088
    October 2011
    508 Posts
    Seriously, this thread it great for boring days. Great work everyone!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

9. Post #2089
    April 2008
    1,577 Posts
    Have a zawmbie
    How the hell do you load left 4 dead maps?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

10. Post #2090
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,724 Posts

Got bored and made this a couple of weeks ago. I was planning on doing the whole thing but I never did.

Pay no attention to the floating cigarette and particle effect   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #2091
    January 2012
    12 Posts
    I made this as one of my first videos
    Also yeah, first post here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

12. Post #2092
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    302 Posts

zomzie wbeek
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #2093
    Call me Rantis
    May 2010
    867 Posts
    Really rushed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

14. Post #2094
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,842 Posts
    A little something I've been working on

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 12Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #2095

August 2012
    531 Posts
    Full details in the YT description.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 7Winner Winner x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #2096
    May 2011
    1,374 Posts
    Since a bunch of Kirby's Return to Dreamland models were ported the other day, I decided to make this!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 3 (list)

17. Post #2097
    August 2009
    952 Posts
    Since a bunch of Kirby's Return to Dreamland models were ported the other day, I decided to make this!

Where exactly are the Return to Dreamland models?

I checked the Modeling forum, Mods and Addons forum, Google, garrysmod.org, and the original Youtube video. I also went to check Deviantart.
    [SUB][SUB][SUB][SUB][SUB]
    My eyes...
    [/SUB][/SUB][/SUB][/SUB][/SUB]

[SUB][SUB][SUB][SUB][SUB]
    they burn...
    [/SUB][/SUB][/SUB][/SUB][/SUB]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

18. Post #2098
    May 2011
    1,374 Posts
    Where exactly are the Return to Dreamland models?

I checked the Modeling forum, Mods and Addons forum, Google, garrysmod.org, and the original Youtube video. I also went to check Deviantart.[SUB][SUB][SUB][SUB][/SUB][/SUB][/SUB][/SUB][SUB][SUB][SUB][SUB][/SUB][/SUB][/SUB][/SUB]
    Updated the description.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #2099

July 2012
    28 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Turkey Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

20. Post #2100
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    102 Posts
    Full details in the YT description.

Nice!! Don't take it bad, but I liked this a lot better than the screenshot you posted of it. Glad you made it into a moving piece!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Australia Show Events

21. Post #2101

August 2012
    531 Posts
    Nice!! Don't take it bad, but I liked this a lot better than the screenshot you posted of it. Glad you made it into a moving piece!
    Thanks man! And no offense taken at all, I agree with you actually! I'm ALWAYS open to constructive criticism so please, keep it coming. Big fan of your work btw :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #2102
    January 2011
    1,782 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 8Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

23. Post #2103
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    102 Posts
    Thanks man! And no offense taken at all, I agree with you actually! I'm ALWAYS open to constructive criticism so please, keep it coming. Big fan of your work btw :D
    Good attitude! And thanks, much appreciated :)

Look forward to more from you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Australia Show Events

24. Post #2104
    September 2009
    928 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

25. Post #2105

September 2011
    716 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events Funny Funny x 10Winner Winner x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #2106
    Michael Bay Christus
    October 2010
    7,724 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #2107
    October 2011
    589 Posts
    My Engineer model seems to be messed up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #2108
    May 2011
    11 Posts

I'm really loving what everyone's posting!
    This is a little practise for the Saxxy's.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

29. Post #2109
    August 2009
    952 Posts

Animated DoF, selective gibbing, walking with locks on hands, and off screen fire lighting testing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #2110
    ~buttslut~
    September 2008
    5,855 Posts

The secret diary model is the cutest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #2111
    September 2009
    928 Posts
    The sequel nobody wanted
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

32. Post #2112
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    408 Posts
    Hey guys, here's my little Zombie Week video. Hope you enjoy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 24Funny Funny x 5Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #2113
    March 2008
    311 Posts
    Pingas cooking style

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

34. Post #2114
    November 2011
    296 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

35. Post #2115
    January 2012
    21 Posts
    Made in about 2-3 hours.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #2116
    ~buttslut~
    September 2008
    5,855 Posts
    Made in about 2-3 hours.
    That took you 3 hours?

Also how did you get the thumbnail? Ive never been able to get it to work.

37. Post #2117
    January 2012
    21 Posts
    That took you 3 hours?

Also how did you get the thumbnail? Ive never been able to get it to work.
    Well, you have to become a youtube partner and gain subscribers to unlock new rewards, eg. custom thumbnails, monetization, custom banners, etc. etc.

38. Post #2118
    April 2008
    1,577 Posts
    Well, you have to become a youtube partner and gain subscribers to unlock new rewards, eg. custom thumbnails, monetization, custom banners, etc. etc.
    how does one do this?

39. Post #2119

August 2012
    531 Posts
    For zombie week! Made entirely using Dark Messiah assets. More details in the YT description:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 13Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #2120
    December 2007
    2,827 Posts
    For zombie week! Made entirely using Dark Messiah assets. More details in the Yt description:

Oh shit the DnB monster's gonna fuck that bitch up.