1. Post #1
    July 2011
    31 Posts
    I just wonder, is there anyway to accede pyroland in gmod? It could be very cool!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 7Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

2. Post #2
    Dennab
    June 2012
    352 Posts
    I just wonder, is there anyway to accede pyroland in gmod? It could be very cool!
    Im not sure. Try using skin switcher on the map.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

3. Post #3
    November 2011
    1,116 Posts
    You might be able to open up one of the maps in Hammer and do all of the changes yourself, if Dean's suggestion didn't work. Big might there, of course.

4. Post #4
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    Im not sure. Try using skin switcher on the map.
    Are you being serious or sarcastic?

Not well known enough to know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Cheesy and delicious.
    August 2010
    6,468 Posts
    Easy to do. Just find the textures in Team Fortress 2 that make up Pyroland, and rename the textures to the ones that make up the map you want to change. Make sure everything's in the right folder, and the custom textures should just override the textures when the game is loaded.

Don't forget the lollipop sprites.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #6
    July 2011
    31 Posts
    Easy to do. Just find the textures in Team Fortress 2 that make up Pyroland, and rename the textures to the ones that make up the map you want to change. Make sure everything's in the right folder, and the custom textures should just override the textures when the game is loaded.

Well, i would like to acesse pyroland maybe via console command without having to replace my original textures. But ill maybe try this...

Edited:

Its not that i love pyroland this much but its just in case i want to make a video using pyroland for exemple.

Edited:

I kinda tried to do that but its hard to know which textures goes with which texture since these are multiples map textures...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #7

September 2011
    77 Posts
    You might try taking advantage of the global material replacement system-thingy Garry added to the beta recently.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

8. Post #8

June 2012
    87 Posts
    You might try taking advantage of the global material replacement system-thingy Garry added to the beta recently.
    Material replacement's an age old trick.

Material("some material"):SetMaterialString("$basetexture" , Material("replacement material"):GetMaterialString("$basetexture"))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    PENISCORP DIRECTOR
    August 2007
    3,114 Posts
    It's SetMaterialTexture/GetMaterialTexture.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Dennab
    June 2012
    352 Posts

I was serious, but suggesting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)