1. Post #1
    Dennab
    May 2012
    73 Posts
    hi guys, some of you just kept flooding me with requests for a new episode, so here it is.
    Anyone who hasn't watched the series, I wouldnt advise coming any closer.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb x 27Winner x 4Informative x 2Agree x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    4,900 Posts
    I want to meet who ever was flooding you with requests here and punch them square in the face.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 22Winner Winner x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Support TheBroHouse!
    January 2011
    1,254 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Dear leader of the DPRKFC
    December 2009
    14,489 Posts
    What the hell did I just watch?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Dennab
    May 2012
    73 Posts
    What the hell did I just watch?
    Let me guess 12 years old and what is this?
    Summerfags these days... Who's with me?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb x 40Funny x 4Zing x 1Friendly x 1Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Dennab
    November 2010
    2,406 Posts
    Dude no :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

7. Post #7
    Dennab
    August 2011
    2,159 Posts
    This is one of the best contributions to the unfunny side of the Garry's Mod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Germany Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    August 2010
    1,395 Posts
    Noone. Now get out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 16Winner Winner x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    Dennab
    March 2012
    1,466 Posts
    Quite an elaborate troll.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 5Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    20,993 Posts
    It's like you're trying way too hard to fit into 4chan.
    On Facepunch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 10Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Dennab
    May 2012
    73 Posts
    No one can evict OP, OP has delivered its up to your consiones to decide if this video is good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 16Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Ninja101 is m̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶v̶o̶u̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶ a pancake face
    January 2010
    5,124 Posts
    Good troll - 9/10

13. Post #13
    October 2009
    6,243 Posts
    Quite an elaborate troll.
    Nope, just an idiot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    Support TheBroHouse!
    January 2011
    1,254 Posts

(User was banned for this post ("Video macro / meme" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Dear leader of the DPRKFC
    December 2009
    14,489 Posts
    12 years old? I think that age applies to you after creating this abomination.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

16. Post #16
    Dennab
    August 2011
    2,159 Posts
    No one can evict OP, OP has delivered its up to your consiones to decide if this video is good
    OP has delivered it to hear some constructive criticism about it. It seems, that it does not deserve that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    May 2011
    1,239 Posts
    Go away.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    1,295 Posts

(User was banned for this post ("Video macro / trolling" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    November 2009
    1,087 Posts
    Hey guys, I'm going to post my series that nobody watches on here, but if you haven't seen this series before you shouldn't watch it!

seriously how dense can you be just send the link to the 2 classmates you have that wanted to see another of these

20. Post #20
    Dennab
    May 2012
    73 Posts
    I smell a mod...
    But I'm guilty, I have not broken the rules, plz mod dont evict OP

(User was banned for this post ("Image macro" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 16Funny Funny x 5 (list)

21. Post #21
    May 2011
    1,239 Posts
    Seriously, stop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

22. Post #22
    Dennab
    August 2011
    2,159 Posts
    You came up with a crap thread that has a crap video in it. There is actually a reason to lock your thread, not to ban you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Support TheBroHouse!
    January 2011
    1,254 Posts
    I smell a mod...
    You acted like an idiot, it's not a bannable offense under some circumstances but at this circumstance i really think it should.

Though under that circumstance you don't get banned, you're going to be thought up as an idiot. Enjoy that spot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

24. Post #24
    Dennab
    May 2012
    73 Posts
    Anyone who hasn't watched the series, I wouldnt advise coming any closer.
    Right, I was srs when i said haters get out in the begging of the thread, i know this sh*t storm was going to happen so I only wanted pleasant people to come in here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9 (list)

25. Post #25
    April 2009
    2,733 Posts
    This isn't 4chan, leave now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2012
    1,065 Posts
    what the fuck is this shit?

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,995 Posts
    either you guys are getting trolled hard or OP lives right next to the Mind Scorcher
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    11,359 Posts
    Oh good, he used an image macro. Now there's two reasons to ban him. Well anyways, I can't understand why you're trying so hard to fit in when you're obviously 10 years old or an idiot.

Or both. At 10 years old I wasn't this bad. And I was a little shit as a kid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #29
    The Union Jack would look a shit ton better with a Hammer and Sickle in the middle of it
    November 2007
    7,260 Posts
    Right, I was srs when i said haters get out in the begging of the thread, i know this sh*t storm was going to happen so I only wanted pleasant people to come in here.
    fp is so easily trolled these days
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

30. Post #30
    Dennab
    August 2011
    2,159 Posts

(User was banned for this post ("Video macro / trolling" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Germany Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    23,336 Posts
    I'm still trying to process the fact that a 2/10 troll got a couple people banned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

32. Post #32
    Black Box Lover and Enthusiast
    August 2007
    8,289 Posts
    Man this spiraled out of control quickly. I think it's safe to say that guy succeeded in his trolling endeavors.

33. Post #33
    Get out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    May 2011
    30 Posts
    Get the fuck out of facepunch. this isnt 4Chan.

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,530 Posts
    I actually laughed pretty damn hard at this.

At.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)