1. Post #1

July 2012
    9 Posts
    Tired of getting banned from servers for griefing and stealing? What about getting muted for spamming and using all caps? Well, look no further, because this server is the right choice for you!

Trancedkuja's Anarchy Server!

Here on Trancedkuja's Anarchy Server, you have freedom to do whatever you please, (Excluding just 3 rules). Grief, steal, spam, use all caps, you name it; It's what makes this server different from many other servers you play on.

Rules

Yes, there are only 3 rules, but they are pretty simple and easy to follow.

1. Hacking of any kind is NOT permitted; this includes x-ray, aimbot, flying, and vice versa. (PermaJail or PermaBan)
    2. Caps and spamming is allowed, but keep it moderated please. (Warn/Kick/Jail/Ban)
    3. Do not advertise any other servers; we really don't want our population going down. (Warn/Kick/Jail/Ban)

Also, please note on rule #2 that we have a neat little plugin called SpamGuard enabled, so if you don't keep your spamming moderated, you can get banned for a few minutes. However, after 15 times you get temp banned for unmoderated spamming, it will result in a permaban, so remember to keep your spamming moderated, please.

IP: 74.82.203.226:25570

Please vote for the server at:
    http://minestatus.net/38628-trancedk...anarchy-server
    http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/76722/

Have fun and enjoy your stay!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,189 Posts
    OMG SUPER ANARCHY

"no hacking"

Welp. 2b2t it is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #3

June 2012
    6 Posts
    it's not anarchy if you ban people
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    1,434 Posts
    OMG SUPER ANARCHY

"no hacking"

Welp. 2b2t it is.
    would you actually rather play this game with hackers? are you serious?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

5. Post #5

June 2012
    6 Posts
    would you actually rather play this game with hackers? are you serious?
    you can't stop anyone from doing run of the mill nodus and wasting time to prevent it when nocheatplus mitigates 90% of it is stupid

also i'm pretty sure this server is hosted off of the host's home computer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #6

July 2012
    9 Posts
    you can't stop anyone from doing run of the mill nodus and wasting time to prevent it when nocheatplus mitigates 90% of it is stupid

also i'm pretty sure this server is hosted off of the host's home computer
    It's hosted from Minerack.com, spank you very much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #7

June 2012
    6 Posts
    It's hosted from Minerack.com, spank you very much.
    you have a bad host then

and your server is bad

hope this helps

8. Post #8

July 2012
    9 Posts
    you have a bad host then

and your server is bad

hope this helps
    Ah, so you were the guy flying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #9

June 2012
    6 Posts
    Ah, so you were the guy flying.
    uh no, i was on for all of 5 seconds until i realized it was unplayable laggy

10. Post #10

July 2012
    9 Posts
    uh no, i was on for all of 5 seconds until i realized it was unplayable laggy
    Nigrag.

(User was banned for this post ("Shitposting/Crap thread" - Swebonny))

(User was banned for this post ("Shitposting/Crap thread" - Swebonny))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #11

June 2012
    6 Posts
    oh boy now i'm being called a nig by some mc forums kiddie who registered on fp to advertise his server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what will i ever do

(User was permabanned for this post ("Alt of permabanned user" - Swebonny))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #12

July 2012
    9 Posts
    oh boy now i'm being called a nig by some mc forums kiddie who registered on fp to advertise his server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what will i ever do
    Get back to work, you slacker.

advertise his server
    Oh and I'm a tranny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,189 Posts
    You're also an idiot. This isn't how you advertise a server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,057 Posts
    i killed a guy a bunch and wrecked his house, so tranced brought a guy in iron armor to ~troll~ me. yep A+ anarchy server
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)