1. Post #1

August 2011
    1 Posts
    Hi I am developing a new map for CSS Zombie Escape called Shadow Moses, its based on Shadow Moses Island from Metal Gear Solid (PlayStation). After a bit of work I decided to make a progress video.
    Here it is if your interested, I'm open to some ideas and criticism.

Thanks!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 3Mapping King Mapping King x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    The only thing i will say, is that it needs more detail. Barrels, boxes, stains on the walls, stratch marks, anything to show that it has been inhabited by people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

3. Post #3
    October 2007
    4,698 Posts
    The only thing i will say, is that it needs more detail. Barrels, boxes, stains on the walls, stratch marks, anything to show that it has been inhabited by people.
    well it's a work in progress, so he most likely will judging by how awesome this map looks already. Great job man this is one of my favorite games of all time!

4. Post #4
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    well it's a work in progress, so he most likely will judging by how awesome this map looks already. Great job man this is one of my favorite games of all time!
    It's feedback going off the state of the map atm :)

It does look nice atm, but just needs a bit more clutter and details.

5. Post #5
    October 2007
    4,698 Posts
    It's feedback going off the state of the map atm :)

It does look nice atm, but just needs a bit more clutter and details.
    I knew ya were, I just wanted to use your comment to respond lol.

6. Post #6
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    I knew ya were, I just wanted to use your comment to respond lol.
    I'll share the love on that :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    September 2010
    137 Posts
    Sorry I'm new, but how did you make the particles floating through the air?

8. Post #8
    Wishes he could fit in with the mapping section..
    June 2010
    2,743 Posts
    Sorry I'm new, but how did you make the particles floating through the air?
    I'd guess the "dustmotes" triggertype, but it could be just normal dirt particles. There's not too much of a difference.

9. Post #9
    September 2010
    137 Posts
    I'd guess the "dustmotes" triggertype, but it could be just normal dirt particles. There's not too much of a difference.
    Not sure if this is a bad place to ask but... How would you go about doing that? If this is the wrong place to ask, PM me or add me on steam if you would be so kind.

10. Post #10
    I HAVE A SQUID FETISH
    April 2005
    8,217 Posts
    Not sure if this is a bad place to ask but... How would you go about doing that? If this is the wrong place to ask, PM me or add me on steam if you would be so kind.
    Look it up on the vdc. Best place to look first.