1. Post #1

January 2012
    17 Posts

"Heavy's favourite tiny octo man" :')

Hey guys, today I installed Blender, a free modelling and animating program, and I decided to make a TF2 hat :3

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...43&searchtext=

As you can see the tentacles aren't smoothed out properly, I will redo that now! :D

This is my 1st time ever doing something anything like this, my 1st time modelling, I'm also new to blender, and photoshop. It's a complicated process, but it's complete! :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Friendly Friendly x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    it looks fancy, but we have a TF2 section you know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Turkey Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    May 2011
    2,876 Posts
    We have a TF2 section and a Digital Art thread. Go there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #4
    OFFICIAL ROLLER COASTER TYCOON ENTHUSIAST
    December 2011
    765 Posts
    It's odd how you can see the polygons on the legs of the hat.

5. Post #5
    I HAVE A TOASTER FETISH

July 2009
    3,952 Posts
    It's odd how you can see the polygons on the legs of the hat.
    Click the link he smoothed it out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Ginger gizzard amateur~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    5,135 Posts
    Click the link he smoothed it out
    eeeh, okay, it looks pretty handsome. I'd even go as far as to say it's quite a cheerful hat. Now, I think this should be moved to the TF2 section.

7. Post #7