1. Post #7921
    I'll donate $1,000 to a site that's based around chance but not $1 to a site that provides a community service :C
    February 2007
    32,192 Posts
    He could get a boner.
    That's deep yo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #7922
    June 2012
    1,648 Posts
    He could get a boner.
    That would not turn out well
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #7923
    Lmao Pics Authority Jesus
    Dennab
    February 2012
    8,769 Posts
    overheard my little brother and his friend talking about TF2

they tried to explain to me that the best way to play Spy is to never disguise yourself, and just cloak with the CnD.

preeeeeeeeeeeeetty sure they were taking the piss outta me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

4. Post #7924
    April 2012
    5,145 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events

5. Post #7925
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    3,647 Posts
    overheard my little brother and his friend talking about TF2

they tried to explain to me that the best way to play Spy is to never disguise yourself, and just cloak with the CnD.

preeeeeeeeeeeeetty sure they were taking the piss outta me
    Future nourishment for Strange weapons across Valve/2fort Pub servers everywhere in the making right there.

6. Post #7926
    April 2012
    1,198 Posts
    this year's telltale collection is all universal tie-ins, aside from monkey island and puzzle agent.

Depressing.

7. Post #7927
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    3,647 Posts
    this year's telltale collection is all universal tie-ins, aside from monkey island and puzzle agent.

Depressing.
    Even though I already own most of their games, It wouldn't have hurt to also include Sam and Max: The Devil's Playhouse for those who haven't tried it yet. It's one of their best games in my opinion and would balance the crap games in their bundle like Jurassic Park or Law and Order.

8. Post #7928
    April 2012
    1,198 Posts
    Seriously! Really, I'd just settle for acknowledgement that they exist.

Weren't they the semi-official mascots at one point? I realize it's only been since 2010, but shit, I miss that franchise like nobody's business.

9. Post #7929
    June 2012
    1,648 Posts
    Good night GC.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

10. Post #7930
    Neat, Saints Row III got on sale. Just snatched myself a copy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #7931
    I don't wanna Dang ol' yo.
    September 2009
    9,097 Posts

Depressing.
    Now now back to the future was pretty good.

Also the preorder bonuses for that game were godly.

12. Post #7932
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,110 Posts
    Seriously! Really, I'd just settle for acknowledgement that they exist.

Weren't they the semi-official mascots at one point? I realize it's only been since 2010, but shit, I miss that franchise like nobody's business.
    Mascots? Son, telltale is Sam and Max, that's why they made that company. LucasArts cancel our Sam and Max? Fuck that, we out, see you losers, we makin' our own company.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

13. Post #7933
    kawaii
    October 2011
    2,060 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #7934
    I'll donate $1,000 to a site that's based around chance but not $1 to a site that provides a community service :C
    February 2007
    32,192 Posts
    suks 2 b u.

15. Post #7935
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    suks 2 b u.
    is it a long sap story

because i wanna hear it

16. Post #7936
    kawaii
    October 2011
    2,060 Posts
    is it a long sap story

because i wanna hear it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #7937
    Ern
    this title sucks
    July 2011
    5,940 Posts
    Terrible story.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #7938
    April 2012
    5,145 Posts
    74.91.116.116:27015

I'm bored. And alone. But mostly bored right now.    2fort   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events

19. Post #7939
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    you should unban me I never actually did anything wrong for my current ban cheeseburger is just awful
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #7940
    Ask me about my pony player models!
    July 2011
    9,807 Posts
    I know I won't win anything ;_;

Edited:

If I manage to win the scrap, is it possible to use like $5 to buy poker night and spend $20 in the mann co. store?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

21. Post #7941
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    7,388 Posts
    Got a salvaged crate yesterday. How far away am I from a Strange Huntsman if I sell it/unbox it and sell whatever I get?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

22. Post #7942
    September 2010
    6,582 Posts
    What are the settings for textmode idling?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

23. Post #7943
    May 2011
    5,941 Posts

All I gots is this... WINNING HAND!!!

Edited:

And I NEEDED a good misc for Sniper too!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

24. Post #7944

August 2011
    225 Posts
    What are the settings for textmode idling?
    I was always using something like that:
    -insecure -low -nosound -32bit -textmode -novid -nosound -nojoy -nopreload +replay_enable 0 +map itemtest +sv_password %somerandomgibberishmess%
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

25. Post #7945
    April 2012
    1,198 Posts
    Mascots? Son, telltale is Sam and Max, that's why they made that company. LucasArts cancel our Sam and Max? Fuck that, we out, see you losers, we makin' our own company.
    Telltale was Sam and Max. Things have changed quite a bit in such little time.
    They haven't even put the Devil's Playhouse soundtrack for sale!
    Jared Emerson-Johnson is incredible in this series, it's a huge shame.

Anyway, I'm still holding out hope this isn't a permanent thing. Maybe once they get done with fables and king's quest and all that crap we can get back to games with licenses they feel free to mess around with.
    I think a huge difference between the times of strongbad and wallace + gromit and nowadays is that it's not shit that requires interview after interview talking about "getting it right" so they can appeal to everyone's needs.

I love back to the future, you don't have to pander to every little fucking fact.Give Marty a sock puppet sidekick for all I care, just focus on being fun.

26. Post #7946
    September 2010
    6,582 Posts
    The only Sam and Max I've played is the free one, 104. It was fucking incredible. I hope to get more of them, because I loved the game entirely.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

27. Post #7947
    i have an ear fetish and lie like a basterd. i wasn't lying about the ears though. what a shitty title.
    December 2011
    1,424 Posts
    I think I can hear the sound of music!
    Wait no... its actually glass breaking, how disappointing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #7948
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    11,193 Posts
    Sam and Max season 1 and 2 were the best, it was simple and fun, season 3 focused more on looks then gameplay, they also ditched allmost all of the old people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #7949
    Dennab
    February 2012
    8,769 Posts
    Sam and Max season 1 and 2 were the best, it was simple and fun, season 3 focused more on looks then gameplay, they also ditched allmost all of the old people.
    I only played the first 2 seasons, never played the 3rd (have it though) but it doesn't look as fun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #7950
    I only played the first 2 seasons, never played the 3rd (have it though) but it doesn't look as fun
    I think Season 3 was the best, coming from playing season 2 and parts of 1.

31. Post #7951
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,110 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

32. Post #7952
    October 2010
    10,494 Posts
    I've been joining raffles like, 20 or something and I have yet to win anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #7953
    Dennab
    February 2012
    8,769 Posts
    I've been joining raffles like, 20 or something and I have yet to win anything.
    I'd post my list, it's defferently in the hundreds

what the fuck is defferently

definitely
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

34. Post #7954
    Waluigi Time!
    July 2011
    5,470 Posts
    I don't care how many times the Patraioch fucks me over, at least I killed him one time...as a chicken!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

35. Post #7955
    Fuck yeah, we made it!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

36. Post #7956
    Ern
    this title sucks
    July 2011
    5,940 Posts
    People who hate you showing sympathy when other people tell you off for spending 2000$ on your dog
    Feels... Weird, but in a good way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)

37. Post #7957
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    People who hate you showing sympathy when other people tell you off for spending 2000$ on your dog
    Feels... Weird, but in a good way.
    said people aren't worth your time

38. Post #7958
    Shotgun Hentai
    January 2009
    5,766 Posts
    Fuck yeah, we made it!

We have to do that again tomorrow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

39. Post #7959
    July 2011
    1,773 Posts
    Vote Brink to make everyone mad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #7960
    We have to do that again tomorrow.
    *looks at cs_bunny at the start of the game as lvl 6 berserk*

Please tell me that's NOT a chainsaw he's carrying!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)