1. Post #7961
    April 2012
    1,210 Posts
    I only played the first 2 seasons, never played the 3rd (have it though) but it doesn't look as fun
    I very strongly recommend trying it.

Especially if you played the first season, in that you don't have to watch sam slowlllllly crawl over to the desoto again and again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #7962
    I'm a very kind and awesome person!
    June 2010
    11,213 Posts
    Vote Brink to make everyone mad.
    No, vote for Stronghold 3!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Germany Show Events

3. Post #7963
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    8,977 Posts
    No, vote for Stronghold 3!
    But I really want Stronghold :smith:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events

4. Post #7964
    Lmao Pics Authority Jesus
    Dennab
    February 2012
    8,769 Posts
    why does every Zero Punctuation video have an ad for an anime caled Panty and Stocking?
    The little trailer features little girls with machine guns

this seems illegal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

5. Post #7965
    I'll donate $1,000 to a site that's based around chance but not $1 to a site that provides a community service :C
    February 2007
    33,057 Posts
    why does every Zero Punctuation video have an ad for an anime caled Panty and Stocking?
    Because Japan.

6. Post #7966
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,991 Posts

this seems illegal
    The Anarchy Sisters are anything but little.

7. Post #7967
    Dennab
    February 2012
    8,769 Posts
    I've been deleting my search history after each video seriously

I feel dirty
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

8. Post #7968
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,119 Posts

this seems illegal
    Panty and Stocking is actually very good, and the soundtrack is awesome, I listen to it regularly.

Also what Demon! said.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #7969
    I'll donate $1,000 to a site that's based around chance but not $1 to a site that provides a community service :C
    February 2007
    33,057 Posts
    omg da webaoos r hear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

10. Post #7970
    Dennab
    February 2012
    8,769 Posts
    I'l... uhh... I'll take your guys word for it.

I'm not sure if people would still look at me the same if I told them I watched a tv show about anime girls who turn panties in to guns

(yes I looked up the plot what the flying fuck?)

also dat video image is....erotic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

11. Post #7971
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,119 Posts
    omg da webaoos r hear.
    fuck webos they r gay

I'l... uhh... I'll take your guys word for it.

I'm not sure if people would still look at me the same if I told them I watched a tv show about anime girls who turn panties in to guns

(yes I looked up the plot what the flying fuck?)
    I am unsure how panty turning her panties in to a gun constitutes the plot of the entire show, but okay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

12. Post #7972
    February 2007
    33,057 Posts
    fuck webos they r gay
    plz halp i m illurgik

13. Post #7973
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,119 Posts
    plz halp i m illurgik
    if tehy luv japan so muhc y dnt they maree it??????

14. Post #7974
    I am unsure how panty turning her panties in to a gun constitutes the plot of the entire show, but okay.
    Not so much constituting the entire plot as much as it has to do with setting expectations about what the plot would actually be about going by that one bit of info about the show.

(I hope to god that made sense it's 1:34 AM here and I can't go to sleep)

15. Post #7975
    February 2007
    33,057 Posts
    ban al amine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

16. Post #7976
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,991 Posts
    Well, one thing's for sure, you better all follow the RRURRRUS.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #7977
    April 2012
    5,145 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events

18. Post #7978
    I am not a cool person please ignore everything I say
    May 2010
    4,113 Posts
    What is this fuckery what's happening oh god weeaboos.

19. Post #7979
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,119 Posts
    Not so much constituting the entire plot as much as it has to do with setting expectations about what the plot would actually be about going by that one bit of info about the show.

(I hope to god that made sense it's 1:34 AM here and I can't go to sleep)
    I understand what you're getting at, Panty and Stocking is both extremely misleading and extremely accurate as a title for the contents of the show.

Most of the show is drawn in that style, very little of it is drawn in the style of the video Demon posted up there. In fact it's pretty much never drawn in that style.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #7980
    February 2007
    33,057 Posts
    I understand what you're getting at, Panty and Stocking is both extremely misleading and extremely accurate as a title for the contents of the show.
    ganix alwys do dis.
    knot beeg souprice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #7981
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,991 Posts

Most of the show is drawn in that style, very little of it is drawn in the style of the video Demon posted up there. In fact it's pretty much never drawn in that style.
    Yeah, the whole transformation scene is actually just another one of the myriad of parodies they have in the show, lampooning fan service in general.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #7982
    May 2010
    4,113 Posts
    Why is it a Japanese cartoon if the characters use American money in the show.

23. Post #7983
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    What a naive thing to say.

24. Post #7984
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,119 Posts
    ganix alwys do dis.
    knot beeg souprice.
    ganix ending omg!!!!!!!!11!

25. Post #7985
    May 2010
    4,113 Posts
    what a naive thing to say
    It seems awkward to me because I've never seen any Japanese anime that uses anything other then Yen.

26. Post #7986
    February 2007
    33,057 Posts
    Japan was bombed so hard they forgot what they used for currency.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

27. Post #7987
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    4,119 Posts
    It seems awkward to me because I've never seen any Japanese anime that uses anything other then Yen.
    There are plenty of animes not set in Japan.

Much like there are plenty of movies and cartoons produced by America not set in America.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #7988
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,991 Posts
    Plenty of them use other forms of currency, some even made up, the currency in Cowboy Bebop is Woolongs.

29. Post #7989
    Gold Member
    June 2012
    4,326 Posts
    I very strongly recommend trying it.

Especially if you played the first season, in that you don't have to watch sam slowlllllly crawl over to the desoto again and again
    Pretty awesome to see some fellow Telltale fans on here. What type of seasons do you like more? The seasons with one big story or the seasons where each episode has a self-contained story?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

30. Post #7990
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    7,947 Posts
    What should I do?
    I can sell my Salvaged crate for 6-7 keys (right?), but that's not enough for the Strange Huntsman. And opening it would be stupid since everything else inside it is worth less than the actual crate.

And no, I'm not raffling it since this is pretty much the only thing I have that is worth something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

31. Post #7991
    Waluigi Time!
    July 2011
    5,775 Posts
    This thread is getting close to the 8000th post...

Well, good night General Chat!

32. Post #7992
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    Anybody want to play Worms Reloaded against me?
    All my friends who have it are either busy, or don't have it installed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #7993
    werewolf and flames are cool guys
    December 2011
    5,264 Posts
    What should I do?
    I can sell my Salvaged crate for 6-7 keys (right?), but that's not enough for the Strange Huntsman. And opening it would be stupid since everything else inside it is worth less than the actual crate.

And no, I'm not raffling it since this is pretty much the only thing I have that is worth something.
    Open it.

Edited:

Anyone has a rec and a mad milk to share?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

34. Post #7994
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    12,089 Posts
    Well well, I still have a scortched crate in my inventory.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

35. Post #7995
    February 2008
    3,483 Posts
    Not a single thing about panty and stocking I've seen has ever helped me understand what the fuck it is.

All I know is it's some kind of cartoon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #7996
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,991 Posts
    Not a single thing about panty and stocking I've seen has ever helped me understand what the fuck it is.

All I know is it's some kind of cartoon.
    If you want to find out what it is, watch it.

If not, don't bother with it and forget you ever heard about it. You really can't explain the type of show it is to someone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #7997
    Has volunteered for dissection because the doctor is cute
    May 2009
    20,238 Posts
    Jesus christ.

Dad switches off the internet before I can say anything to my 2 best friends, Steam app refuses to log in, got a headache about 5 minutes into a 2 hour drive then of course there was the whole funeral.

I dont know why I expect to have anything nice happen. Im a sour cunt most of the time, I dont deserve any good days. God knows how I have 2 best friends, they dont get treated like they deserve.

It was one of those days where you want to just sit by yourself and cry about how pathetic you are. Poor aunt dies, then everyones instantly at each other to get her money aswell, so depending on how that works out either our family will be split or everyone will still dislike each other.

Just wish I didnt wake up at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 12Informative Informative x 2 (list)

38. Post #7998
    Yandere Princess
    April 2010
    22,179 Posts
    Im a sour cunt most of the time, I dont deserve any good days.
    Far from true.
    Just wish I didnt wake up at all.
    You shouldn't talk like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #7999
    Ern
    this title sucks
    July 2011
    6,021 Posts
    Far from true.

Keep it to Steam Chat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #8000
    Has volunteered for dissection because the doctor is cute
    May 2009
    20,238 Posts
    Far from true.
    I dunno about that. Im pretty much in a perpetual bad mood.

Why? Its true isnt it? If I just laid in bed none of this would have happened. Though I did want to go to the funeral to see her again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)