1. Post #1

May 2009
    43 Posts
    Well, yesterday I was playing on a pretty cool zombie survival server (108.166.187.56:27040) with the gamemode "Zombie Outbreak".
    The server would only allow Npc zombies to spawn for the first 2 or 3 waves, then if you died after that you became a zombie.

Are there any releases of this gamemode?
    Are there any similar versions of this gamemode available?

Thanks!

2. Post #2
    June 2011
    71 Posts
    ReDead (currently working but still being updated), ToxSin (servers down until gmod 13 is official, is basically an upgraded version of redead featuring saved profiles, mission system etc.), Vein (upcoming gamemode for gmod 13, encourages melee battle and smart playing. )
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    help
    January 2012
    321 Posts
    ReDead and ToxSin, like hydral1k said. However, Vein is more roleplay and probably not what you're looking for.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

4. Post #4

May 2009
    43 Posts
    Thank you, I was expecting to get the shit trolled out of me. But you guys delivered :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    January 2016
    3 Posts
    BUMP BUMP BUMP, Was not sure if i should make a new thread or bump a 4year old thread i found.

But yeah i am looking for what this guy was looking for and redead and toxsin is not it!
    I am looking for zombieoutbreak

GM.Name = "Zombie Outbreak"
    GM.Version = 120
    GM.FolderName = "zombieoutbreak"

Well, yesterday I was playing on a pretty cool zombie survival server (108.166.187.56:27040) with the gamemode "Zombie Outbreak".
    The server would only allow Npc zombies to spawn for the first 2 or 3 waves, then if you died after that you became a zombie.

Are there any releases of this gamemode?

Thanks!

Any help would be appreciated
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Late Late x 2 (list)

6. Post #6

July 2013
    153 Posts
    DeathLegends had a modified ZS server, called their server as "Zombie Outbreak" before.

This was a Zombie Bots vs Human players with a level up system gamemode and basically, this also had to do with stuff that the OP said.

Search the community on the internet. I am pretty sure, they're still hosting their server.

7. Post #7
    Free Gameservers
    August 2006
    3,294 Posts
    DeathLegends had a modified ZS server, called their server as "Zombie Outbreak" before.

This was a Zombie Bots vs Human players with a level up system gamemode and basically, this also had to do with stuff that the OP said.

Search the community on the internet. I am pretty sure, they're still hosting their server.
    We are indeed still hosting a ZO server. You can find it under zombie outbreak in the server listing or PM me for the IP (don't like to blantly advertise).

8. Post #8
    January 2016
    3 Posts
    I don't want to play on there server, I am looking for the gamemode itself, not servers running the gamemode.

9. Post #9
    January 2012
    1,022 Posts
    I don't want to play on there server, I am looking for the gamemode itself, not servers running the gamemode.
    sounds like somebody got banned and wants to make their own server with blackjack and hookers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chrome Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #10

July 2013
    153 Posts
    Good luck finding the gamemode then. This and the only community will never release their 3-4 years "worked on" gamemode.

11. Post #11
    January 2016
    3 Posts
    sounds like somebody got banned and wants to make their own server with blackjack and hookers
    How could i get banned if i have never played on the server? Dude you assume too much, I needed the gamemode because a few friends and I make mod's and maps. We are going to make a few changes to the gamemode itself and make it a lot more fun to play.

P.S: I have found the gamemode and we have started working on it already, Thanks for your help guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Firefox United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #12

May 2014
    158 Posts
    How could i get banned if i have never played on the server? Dude you assume too much, I needed the gamemode because a few friends and I make mod's and maps. We are going to make a few changes to the gamemode itself and make it a lot more fun to play.

P.S: I have found the gamemode and we have started working on it already, Thanks for your help guys.
    First of all, he was joking.
    Now, since you found it, do you mind sharing it on this thread so no one else has to make threads to find it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8.1 Chrome Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)