1. Post #1

May 2009
    43 Posts
    Well, yesterday I was playing on a pretty cool zombie survival server (108.166.187.56:27040) with the gamemode "Zombie Outbreak".
    The server would only allow Npc zombies to spawn for the first 2 or 3 waves, then if you died after that you became a zombie.

Are there any releases of this gamemode?
    Are there any similar versions of this gamemode available?

Thanks!

2. Post #2
    June 2011
    71 Posts
    ReDead (currently working but still being updated), ToxSin (servers down until gmod 13 is official, is basically an upgraded version of redead featuring saved profiles, mission system etc.), Vein (upcoming gamemode for gmod 13, encourages melee battle and smart playing. )
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Useful Useful x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    help
    January 2012
    276 Posts
    ReDead and ToxSin, like hydral1k said. However, Vein is more roleplay and probably not what you're looking for.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

4. Post #4

May 2009
    43 Posts
    Thank you, I was expecting to get the shit trolled out of me. But you guys delivered :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)