1. Post #81
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,058 Posts
    Yes, exactly. Under the right conditions Nuketown was great. I have an eerie feeling that everyone denouncing it went into 64 player servers where it was basically an LMG mouse click fest.
    Nuketown worked if all the players were actively moving around but it usually just turned into a campfest because of the terrible spawn points.

2. Post #82
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    17,926 Posts
    Bungie when it realeased halo 1 maps as dlcs for reach
    343 Industries released the Anniversary Map Pack, not Bungie.

Edited:

I wonder if BLOPS2 will have the Vs AI training mode like the first game, I had fun messing around in that. It was also an easy way to try most of the weapons if you suck at playing against other players.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #83
    Ex-Least Respected Usergroup
    June 2007
    7,100 Posts
    Bungie when it realeased halo 1 maps as dlcs for reach
    I was taking the piss.

4. Post #84
    February 2010
    2,204 Posts
    fucking remake Toujane asstards

but that's an IW map

but toujane was

fucking

AWESOME

It's even urban combat so it's easy to make it look fitting, unlike El Alamein
    Matmata, Beltot and St. Mere-Eglise are so fucking awesome for Call of Duty 2. My 3 favourite maps on Call of Duty 2 Multiplayer (still play it). If that was in a recent Call of Duty, would be interesting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #85
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    1,285 Posts
    make a new map?

they can't even make a new game

6. Post #86
    DO YOU SLAP THE IMOUTO?YES/NO
    August 2010
    5,049 Posts
    i did a 1v1 in nuketown once against someone that talked shit about me and had level 1 prestige while i didnt even have more than the default weapons

i wrecked his shit into the ground and had no fun doing so

If i'm going to buy Blops 2, they must make sure that the whole server list doesn't consist of nuketown and bans for certain weapons, and have SEA servers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #87
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    1,285 Posts
    im not buying this rehashed shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #88
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,411 Posts
    I wish I would get dog tags if I pre-order/get the limited edition for every military game
    Would be cool to have a collection of dog-tags from different time periods and universes.

9. Post #89
    May 2011
    122 Posts
    Liked the map at first, got boring very fast though. In my opinion that is.

10. Post #90
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,819 Posts
    A fine example of someone who rides the bandwagon without viewing any media.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #91
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    15,982 Posts
    yeah call of duty is gay as fags ill stick with tf2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

12. Post #92
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2012
    1,065 Posts
    Remaking fan favorites is fine, the marketing tactic of "buy our game now or you'll have to pay for restricted content" isn't. But I guess as per expected of Activi$ion.
    guess what else did that?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)